Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

#state Of The Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari With Abubakar Bukola Saraki ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #state Of The Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari With Abubakar Bukola Saraki ... (574 Views)

Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans / #PDPConventionPHC : Excerpts Of Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki’s Speech / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#state Of The Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari With Abubakar Bukola Saraki ... by IkayMOVE(m): 5:54am On Jul 09, 2018
#State of the Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari with Abubakar Bukola Saraki ...

Buhari: Don't mind those EFCC people. I always knew you were innocent.

Saraki: I've heard. Can you now leave my hand so I can start going.

Buhari : I was wrongly advised by Eemmm the Chief of Staff to go against you .

Saraki : I have been telling you that they are dragging you down but you won't listen .

Buhari : I am confuse .

Saraki : Confused ? It seems you don't understand that you are a President and responsible for the Nigeria development and other needs .Today , the economy of our Nation is down . Our security is now worst in the entire Africa and probably in the world .

Buhari : what they usually tell me is that everything is going on well .

Saraki : Then you need to bypass them to know the reality ! You are losing it !
Some of us have been telling you , but you don't want to hear !
Now look at the entire security !

Buhari : Hmmmmmm

Saraki : Do you know that instead of creating jobs , that 11million Nigerians lost their jobs according to National Bureau of statistics ? And if NBS that is govt institution says 11million , then we may have lost over 40million jobs under you !

Buhari : That is serious ooo !

Saraki : stop sounding as if you are in opposition Mr President ! The issue is more than serious sir .

Buhari : But Elrufai usually tells me Thay those that are complaining are corrupt people even Magu said that .

Saraki : If they told you that , then they are the people dragging your govt and the entire Country down !

Buhari : Magu can't lie .

Saraki : Did you see corruption report about the same Magu by DSS under your leadership ?

Buhari : hmmmmm

Saraki : This is not about "hmmmm" . Hope you are aware of Brooking Institute report about Nigeria as now the country with the highest number of poor people in the world ?

Buhari : What is the Brooking Institute ?

Saraki : They are US based Global Research organization . The outcome of their latest research , sow that Nigeria has over 80million people on extreme poverty bracket and that should get everyone scare !

Buhari : walahi , I don't know what to do . People hail me anywhere I go and I believe all is well !

Saraki : Some of them that usually hail you are arranged by your aides .

Buhari : Hmmmm ?

Saraki : ooh yes !

Buhari : I don't believe you .

Saraki : I am not pleading for you to believe me Mr President , am just telling you the obvious !
Let me ask you :

Are you aware that Nigeria has lost her place as the no1 Investment Destination in Africa under your leadership ?
Are you aware that report of Brooking Institute shows that average of six persons becomes very poor in Nigeria every one minute ?

Are you aware that we are now having more new IDP camps in Nigeria than new industries under you ?

Are aware that Nigerians are now divided under your leadership more than ever in Nigeria history ?

Are you are aware that more Nigerians now commits suicide under your leadership ?

Are you aware that you picked our exchange rate at #175 to $1 ,but now it is #360 to $1 ?

Are you also aware that average Nigerian that used to buy a bag of rice for #7000 before your govt now get same bag at #15,000 ?

Are you aware that over 300 industries closed under your reign according to Manufacturer Association of Nigeria ?

Are you aware that a liter of petroleum was sold at #85 before you assumed office and it is now #145 ?

Should I continue ?

Buhari : Kai ! Walahi , I don't know all these ?

Saraki : How would you know when you have such inept team around you that only gives you names of those they will arrest for their selfish interest .

Buhari : what do I do now ?

Saraki : You are not serious , let them continue to paint everyone black in media as the only suggestion to you .

Buhari ! But wait ...

Saraki : wait for what again ? Ieave my hand let me go and face other issues .

- Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia ©

1 Like

Re: #state Of The Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari With Abubakar Bukola Saraki ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2018
People are jobless sha.
What is all these trash?!

1 Share

Re: #state Of The Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari With Abubakar Bukola Saraki ... by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Dis two people ehhh dey don chop 9ja, dey turn 9ja to lollipop, dey jxt dey lick us
Re: #state Of The Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari With Abubakar Bukola Saraki ... by Talknochip(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2018
True state of things
Re: #state Of The Nation : ... Muhammadu Buhari With Abubakar Bukola Saraki ... by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2018
nansense..as if saraki is a saint....... both bubu and saraki are rogues.. saraki is just a coded one..but he is more ruthless..

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Ortom, Tambuwa Set To Leave Apc / Just In: Ekweremadu Gives Update On His Whereabouts / 2019: Why APC Will Lose Kaduna To PDP - Senator Hunkuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.