Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast (3323 Views)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic / Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2018
i mixed the cow milk with my milk , for my darling's breakfast.

do you have any idea how the human milk tastes like ? although it was quite a homosexual behavior, i sucked the fingers that squeezed my own breasts. my milk tasted a little bit sour , otherwise it was bland.

since he loved to spit the saliva into my mouth when he thrusted his rod in my orifice, by the frontal way, i would give him something highly intimate back to him.

hope he would squeeze my boobs more eagerly next time. i also loved his sperm washing my breasts.....the thick strong sticky juicy pouring to my face and breasts , with his conquering roaring...oh, my vagina is shaking involuntarily, even when imagining that...
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by monaPhilz: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Ok. Next!
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by sirfemoz(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Oh! I see... Go on, I'm listening..
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2018
monaPhilz:
Ok. Next!

next what ? it is your turn to let us know how you pour your sperm secretly ?
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2018
sirfemoz:
Oh! I see... Go on, I'm listening..

i was serving him his breakfast just now, that is why i came back to this thread late.

are you still here ?

well, he seemed to be very satisfied with his milk this time. anyway, my milk only consisted 5% of the whole milk he has taken. but, somehow, i could tell his dick was 80% solid. we ogled each other for a while. but for his urgent business , we would definitely have a violent sex in the kitchen then.

my mouth is now wet with the smack he left me. and i pulled down his pants and gave him a 3 second sucking, before he reluctantly went out.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Ugandalady let's talk about business. My company needs 100 pixes of human breast milk in tin.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2018
IamFreedom:
Ugandalady let's talk about business. My company needs 100 pixes of human breast milk in tin.

are you kidding me ?!

that is what we exactly supply !!!!

the superb quality of Japanese mother milk , the unique flavor you would have ever tasted in your life time !

we may supply 100 tons without any problem, japanese female are generous and altruism, they take any juice from any rods and produce a large quantity of milk for output.

Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

are you kidding me ?!

that is what we exactly supply !!!!

the superb quality of Japanese mother milk , the unique flavor you would have ever tasted in your life time !

we may supply 100 tons without any problem, japanese female are generous and altruism, they take any juice from any rods and produce a large quantity of milk for output.

Wawu cheesy Super bweest milk. Hope it's certified by NAFDAC?
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Candyness(f): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

do you have any idea how the human milk tastes like ? although it was quite a homosexual behavior, i sucked the fingers that squeezed my own breasts. my milk tasted a little bit sour , otherwise it was bland.

since he loved to spit the saliva into my mouth when he thrusted his rod in my orifice, by the frontal way, i would give him something highly intimate back to him.

hope he would squeeze my boobs more eagerly next time. i also loved his sperm washing my breasts.....the thick strong sticky juicy pouring to my face and breasts , with his conquering roaring...oh, my vagina is shaking involuntarily, even when imagining that...

Gross
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by sirfemoz(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

i was serving him his breakfast just now, that is why i came back to this thread late.

are you still here ?

well, he seemed to be very satisfied with his milk this time. anyway, my milk only consisted 5% of the whole milk he has taken. but, somehow, i could tell his dick was 80% solid. we ogled each other for a while. but for his urgent business , we would definitely have a violent sex in the kitchen then.

my mouth is now wet with the smack he left me. and i pulled down his pants and gave him a 3 second sucking, before he reluctantly went out.

Really! This is getting interesting. He would have done one round before going out, so that he can concentrate.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by tempest01(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Ugandalady...You no dey tire?

This your acclaimed personality no dey tire you?
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by BluntBoy(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

do you have any idea how the human milk tastes like ? although it was quite a homosexual behavior , i sucked the fingers that squeezed my own breasts. my milk tasted a little bit sour , otherwise it was bland.

OK.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2018
No mind that stupid girl, she's typing all this trash from a slum in ajegunle
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2018
IamFreedom:

Wawu cheesy Super bweest milk. Hope it's certified by NAFDAC?

even the japanese, who are superior to caucasian people approve this milk , you will be reassured.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Candyness:

Gross

what about sucking dicks ? why dont you call this action GROSS ? dicks pour urine out.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2018
sirfemoz:

Really! This is getting interesting. He would have done one round before going out, so that he can concentrate.

oh, he needs to do some urgent business... his job brings to him the income everyday, which equals to your whole year's income.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2018
tempest01:
Ugandalady...You no dey tire?

This your acclaimed personality no dey tire you?

should i pretend to be a man? will that make you happy ?
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2018
fucksterisback:
No mind that stupid girl, she's typing all this trash from a slum in ajegunle

what is a ajegunle ? is it a whorehouse ?
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

what is a ajegunle ? is it a whorehouse ?
It seems your brain cells has been replaced with the semen from a black dick right?

Don't be so stupid, show your pics and let us know who you're, don't even try to send a wrong pics cos I'm not stupid like you. angry angry
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2018
fucksterisback:
It seems your brain cells has been replaced with the semen from a black dick right?

Don't be so stupid, show your pics and let us know who you're, don't even try to send a wrong pics cos I'm not stupid like you. angry angry

i look exactly the same as whywhyogun....
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by sirfemoz(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

oh, he needs to do some urgent business... his job brings to him the income everyday, which equals to your whole year's income.

Oh! Really? Tell me what I don't know.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

i look exactly the same as whywhyogun....
yeah, both of you are born bastards. You should be used for money ritual
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

even the japanese, who are superior to caucasian people approve this milk , you will be reassured.

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
fucksterisback:
yeah, both of you are born bastards. You should be used for money ritual

we are viragos, br careful with what you say.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
sirfemoz:

Oh! Really? Tell me what I don't know.

do u know how to use your dick?
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

we are viragos, br careful with what you say.
lol, viragos indeed. That thinks of nothing, but a black dick right?
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Cholls(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Candyness:

Gross

Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by sirfemoz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

do u know how to use your dick?

I never learn how to use am wella.. so, am open to learn.
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by ugandalady: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
sirfemoz:

I never learn how to use am wella.. so, am open to learn.

appreciate your attitude
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
This girl self.....funny you but don't take it too far
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
This girl self.....funny you but don't take it too far tongue
Re: I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast by sirfemoz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

appreciate your attitude

Thanks, appreciate the compliment

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said I'm To Authoritative And Proud. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED / Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? / Pls Who Can Get This For Me In Abuja!! (I Will Pay)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.