Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra (17848 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by weIMPORT: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
A family has cried out for help after their two kids were kidnapped from their primary school in Anambra and no one has information on their whereabouts at the moment.

The kids, Franklin Ezekwere, 4, and Maryann Ezekwere, 2, were said to have been abducted at the Igwedimma Nursery and Primary School located in the same compound with St Matthew’s Catholic Church, Amawbia in Awka South Local Government of Anambra State.

School management have been unable to explain what happened to the kids. It was gathered that their school bags were seen in their classes but the teachers were unable to say where they were. Since the incident happened on July 3, 2018, their whereabouts are still unknown.

According to the father of the victims, Mr. Nonso Ezekwere, the kids were taken to the school on the morning of that fateful day and at about 2pm their mother went to the school to pick them but they were not in their respective classes, though their bags were there. Mr Ezekwere added that when the mother asked for the missing children, the teachers and headmistress were unable to offer an explanation.

It's suspected that the kids might have been abducted and taken into captivity by suspected kidnappers. The matter has been reported to the police but efforts made so far have not yielded results as the victims were yet to be found.

The parents of the victims, from Ibughubu community, Umuchu town in Aguata Local Government area of the Anambra State, are appealing to the members of the public to report to the nearest police station if the victims were found anywhere or contact the family with the following phone numbers: O8036884905 or 08067729583.

https://lailasnews.com/2-kids-from-same-family-kidnapped-at-their-school-in-anambra/

2 Shares

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by slimpoppa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
sad

4 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by tommykiwi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
They will both be found and rescued alive in Jesus name.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by obembet(f): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
slimpoppa:
sad

Very sad my brother.. Those kidnapers will never end well

6 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by shammahyaro(f): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
May they be found in good health

14 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by lovingyouhun: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
God please may they be found alive and well in Jesus name, Amen

10 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by Ekuru: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
I guess it was targeted. This is wrong! I condemn this act.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by Kobokosema: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hhssjsh
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
The kids are not even classmates. So the kidnapper succeeded in taking them away without anybody in the school suspecting a foul play.

Not even a pupil could say "I saw the two together when they were moving this way or that way." But their bags were found in their respective classes or did they just vanish?

Na wa oooo!

4 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by Deltatoto: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
weIMPORT:
A family has cried out for help after their two kids were kidnapped from their primary school in Anambra and no one has information on their whereabouts at the moment.

The kids, Franklin Ezekwere, 4, and Maryann Ezekwere, 2, were said to have been abducted at the Igwedimma Nursery and Primary School located in the same compound with St Matthew’s Catholic Church, Amawbia in Awka South Local Government of Anambra State.

School management have been unable to explain what happened to the kids. It was gathered that their school bags were seen in their classes but the teachers were unable to say where they were. Since the incident happened on July 3, 2018, their whereabouts are still unknown.

According to the father of the victims, Mr. Nonso Ezekwere, the kids were taken to the school on the morning of that fateful day and at about 2pm their mother went to the school to pick them but they were not in their respective classes, though their bags were there. Mr Ezekwere added that when the mother asked for the missing children, the teachers and headmistress were unable to offer an explanation.

It's suspected that the kids might have been abducted and taken into captivity by suspected kidnappers. The matter has been reported to the police but efforts made so far have not yielded results as the victims were yet to be found.

The parents of the victims, from Ibughubu community, Umuchu town in Aguata Local Government area of the Anambra State, are appealing to the members of the public to report to the nearest police station if the victims were found anywhere or contact the family with the following phone numbers: O8036884905 or 08067729583.

https://lailasnews.com/2-kids-from-same-family-kidnapped-at-their-school-in-anambra/

thry must c dem o if not the parents are dead I can’t imagine
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by fowoyokolawole(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is an insider Job, it is someone who knows them that orchestrated this. At least, that is what my gut is telling me.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by ladyF(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hope they are found eventually... It is well...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. cry cry cry
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by straighttalk(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
An Insider Thing
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by hisgrace090: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
I'm tired of naija bad news!
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
WHEN WILL PEACE RETURN TO BIAFRA REGION?? IF NO KILLING TODAY, KIDNAPPING TOMORROW, MILITANTS BLOWING OIL PIPE LINE, WHEN SHALL YOU SEE PEACE IN BIAFRA AND AMONG YOU IGBOs??

5 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by deor03(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
We have failed these Children and their generation !!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by modupe2: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
May they be found in good health. Amin

1 Like

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by Ezetec: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
What is going on in this country,God please take control
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by modaink333: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
may God deliver them from the hands of the abductors and put them to shame... Amen
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by sportcage(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
d
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by Mrkarlz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
I pray the shall be found alive
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by bedspread: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
May The Mercies of GOD Locate these kids and Cause them to be Released Alive in JESUS NAME....Amen
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
shocked shocked

I hope thier skulls havent been mined.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by sportcage(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
ss
Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Igbo Amaka

7 Likes

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is there any difference between Boko Haram and these kidnappers?

Someone who kidnaps a 2yr old is as bad as a maurading herdsman

1 Like

Re: 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra by LexngtonSteele: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
No crime in Biafuro

May the kids be found alive...may the kidnappers be caught.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When the Nigeria Gender Equality Bill is finally passed into law. / My Mothers Ugly Wish / Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.