Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 - Sports (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 (95554 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Sweden Vs England: World Cup (0 - 2) On 7th July 2018 / Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Croatia has been so impressive so far! They deserve to win!!!

3 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Keshe50: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=EmeraldKing7 post=69294563]What is all these hatred for the England team.....People keep telling me, we nor go hear 4 english commentators if England win WC;and yet they keep on watching EPL every week;is that not hypocrisy
Some people say "their players are overhyped"....And so what....Do u guys even leagues apart from EPL.. ..Watch bundesliga,seria A,ligue 1and even African leagues like South African,even Nigerian kwa; How is Sterling different from Gotze or Dele from El Sharawy or Vardy from Nolito or Henderson from Pogba(yes off course)...The fact is that EVERY country hype their players but we all castigate England but their league is the most watched
Stanley Okoro,Obasi,Oshimen etc were all believed or rather hyped to be the next big thing in Nigerian football,where are they now?
If you "wan hear word"then stop watching EPL.......PERIOD

nice one bro..every country hype his players..just that we in Nigeria watch EPL the most of should I say it is the most watched league In the world[quote author=EmeraldKing7 post=69294563]What is all these hatred for the England team.....People keep telling me, we nor go hear 4 english commentators if England win WC;and yet they keep on watching EPL every week;is that not hypocrisy
Some people say "their players are overhyped"....And so what....Do u guys even leagues apart from EPL.. ..Watch bundesliga,seria A,ligue 1and even African leagues like South African,even Nigerian kwa; How is Sterling different from Gotze or Dele from El Sharawy or Vardy from Nolito or Henderson from Pogba(yes off course)...The fact is that EVERY country hype their players but we all castigate England but their league is the most watched
Stanley Okoro,Obasi,Oshimen etc were all believed or rather hyped to be the next big thing in Nigerian football,where are they now?

nice one bro..every country hype his players..just that we in Nigeria watch EPL the most of should I say it is the most watched league In the world
[quote author=EmeraldKing7 post=69294563]What is all these hatred for the England team.....People keep telling me, we nor go hear 4 english commentators if England win WC;and yet they keep on watching EPL every week;is that not hypocrisy

nice one bro..every country hype his players..just that we in Nigeria watch EPL the most of should I say it is the most watched league In the world

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dele Alli's actual first name is Bamidele Bamidele in the West African language of Yoruba means 'Come home to me' Which can only mean one thing... FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME pic.twitter.com/EaLFujkBVU

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by jrusky(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
BonkoINC:
Am not surprised England couldn't made it to finals.

If England win the World Cup we won't have a rest. Premier League commentary will be like:
"World Cup winner Jordan Henderson wins the tackle"

"Eric Dier who won the World Cup passes the ball forward"

"Young World cup winner Rashford makes a run behind the defense"

Ashley Young who helped England win the World Cup falls down under a challenge from Van Dijk, whose country didn't even make it to Russia....

Wisdom will kill me one day����������

Thank you. I'm even happy they lost. I personally prayed England should loose the game and my prayer was answered because if they had won the match the world at large won't have rest again till the next 20 years they will be singing blabla.

Let them go home so we can focus on better countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Pacesetter123(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
oshe11:
See how Nigerian Village People sit down for England Matter
[color=#006600][/color] kikikikikikikikikiii,U piple r more dan funny in dis forum.Wich kind gathering b dis?

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by quickly: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Keshe50 post=69294736][/quote]
Don’t mind them. The way Nigerians hype Mikel you would think he was Messi

Nigerians overhype more than english
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Pacesetter123(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
ajl:

Imagine. Most of his goals were scored against a novice team of Panama.
Waiting dem come fyn 4 world cup?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by MsGood(f): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
BlackAdam55:
I only eat breast milk food cheesy cheesy
You must be proud
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by MsGood(f): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
It is the fact. England my yansh.
grin
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by wencesolo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Guys did the staker of this bet not win? I thought crotia won 2-1 which is 1 .am a novice, i need to be cleared. Thanks

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
jrusky:

Thank you. I'm even happy they lost. I personally prayed England should loose the game and my prayer was answered because if they had won the match the world at large won't have rest again till the next 20 years they will be singing blabla.

Let them go home so we can focus on better countries.
So u 'prayed' for England to lose and God answered abi

Yet the same God ignored ur vigils for financial security and comfort!!!

He must be a selective God!!

Africans and fbcked up religious mindset

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Seun360(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
wencesolo:
Guys did the staker of this bet not win? I thought crotia won 2-1 which is 1 .am a novice, i need to be cleared. Thanks

they drew.

Football results on betting is based on normal regulation time which is 90mins.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by iberu001(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congratulations to Croatia ����,what a wonderful team u gat.England tried also but the hyping by there media is just too much,nothing special in them.Can't wait for Belgium �� to trash them.There position is 4th.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Ugosample(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Andrez123:
Your anger and xenophobic mentality is one of the reasons why Nigeria will never move forward, what has the English national team or even the current English people has to do with Nigeria politics? England gave Nigeria independence on very stable grounds but our greed and corruption is what destroyed the country and not the British, the only mistake British made was giving us independence, I wish they were still ruling us, we would have been a much better and developed country by now, you mentioned that the British milked us, I don't see our politicians doing any better, our own brothers are milking us a 100 times more than the British since independence.

Each generation of politicians and military regime has been worse than the one which preceded it, they all milked us more than the British, Azikiwe, Awolowo and co all brainwashed nigerians that we are much better ruling ourselves which was a big lie, our history has now shown that.

Please stop blaming the British for our problems which is solely caused by our our greed, avarice and incompetence. We only have ourselves to blame. In Nigeria what politicians do is to always find someone or something to blame for their incompetence even though it's very obvious it's their fault.

tell him o

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by iberu001(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congratulations to Croatia,what a wonderful team u gat.England tried also but the hyping by there media is just too much,nothing special in them.Can't wait for Belgium to trash them.There position is 4th.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by wencesolo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Meaning the crotia scored during added minutes?
Seun360:

they drew.

Football results on betting is based on normal regulation time which is 90mins.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by iberu001(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congratulations to Croatia,what a wonderful team u gat.England tried also but the hyping by there media is just too much,nothing special in them.Can't wait for Belgium to trash them.There position is 4th
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by waladis(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Expect the unexpected at the Final of this 2018 World Cup. It is the year of the underdogs.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Lilimax(f): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
franchasng:
British (English) government merged wicked Northern Nigeria with Subtle, reasonable Southern Nigeria in 1914....and in 1966 some group of young soldiers made attempt to correct that mistake but messed things up during execution of their good plans which led to Nigeria's civil war backed by same wicked, selfish British government that helped Northern Nigeria with their deceived Middlebelt and Southwestern Nigeria alliance that led to the death of over 2 million innocent Southeasterners and southsoutherners known as Niger Delta today angry angry

England is the main reason Nigeria is backward! England intentionally supports northern Nigeria knowing they are barbaric and backward thinking as a way of ensuring that Nigeria remained backward and underdeveloped to their advantage.

England after milking Nigeria and Africa dry never gave Africans any free opportunity to come to their country and live as citizens just as America did for decades using Visa Lottery Programme, which Canada and Australia are also doing indirectly. British people are very wicked, selfish people...with free visa and free flight ticket, I can never step my foot in their land, I rather go to France, etc undecided
Na so you hate Mama Queen country reach? They're just conservative are laying dearly for it. London is fast becoming a third world country. The rate of killings in London in the recent times is nothing to rwrite home about... Karma is paying them back fulltime..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
BonkoINC:
Am not surprised England couldn't made it to finals.

If England win the World Cup we won't have a rest. Premier League commentary will be like:
"World Cup winner Jordan Henderson wins the tackle"

"Eric Dier who won the World Cup passes the ball forward"

"Young World cup winner Rashford makes a run behind the defense"

Ashley Young who helped England win the World Cup falls down under a challenge from Van Dijk, whose country didn't even make it to Russia....

Wisdom will kill me one day����������

Loooooool.

3 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Lilimax(f): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
All the British WAG's will cry off their eyes tonight. Eiyah! Make them take am easy o and just focus on consoling thier husbands/ partners/ Boyfriend for not being able to beat the Croatians. smiley

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by dumininu01(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
nelsonebby:
Imagine player like lingard wining the World Cup.
That God
lmao cheesy
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by vickzdvipe(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
luminouz:

So u 'prayed' for England to lose and God answered abi

Yet the same God ignored ur vigils for financial security and comfort!!!

He must be a selective God!!

Africans and fbcked up religious mindset
Our people have been severely brainwashed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by slimtosin(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
wencesolo:

He didn’t win because they played draw within 90mins
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Diso60090(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Catalyst4eva:
I think Croatia will win this World cup. Who else agrees with me?

Me 100%
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by mvem(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2018
dumo1:

That bastard Sterling e no go better for am. Very selfish and stingy player i have never seen? Pass ball to his team mates never.. England would have led that game by 3-0 during the first half. But that Sterling ehn..
...Croatia where the better team all through...more shots on target,more chances created even hit the bar self....

3 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Emekus92(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2018
wencesolo:
betting is 90 minutes. no extra time. The game ended as a draw according to bet
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by deji17: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2018
I know say that Croatia team wey beat us in the opening match of this world cup no be ordinary team. Now dey are in the final. I talk am. The two best teams are playing in this tournaments finsl.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 12, 2018
franchasng:
British (English) government merged wicked Northern Nigeria with Subtle, reasonable Southern Nigeria in 1914....and in 1966 some group of young soldiers made attempt to correct that mistake but messed things up during execution of their good plans which led to Nigeria's civil war backed by same wicked, selfish British government that helped Northern Nigeria with their deceived Middlebelt and Southwestern Nigeria alliance that led to the death of over 2 million innocent Southeasterners and southsoutherners known as Niger Delta today angry angry

England is the main reason Nigeria is backward! England intentionally supports northern Nigeria knowing they are barbaric and backward thinking as a way of ensuring that Nigeria remained backward and underdeveloped to their advantage.

England after milking Nigeria and Africa dry never gave Africans any free opportunity to come to their country and live as citizens just as America did for decades using Visa Lottery Programme, which Canada and Australia are also doing indirectly. British people are very wicked, selfish people...with free visa and free flight ticket, I can never step my foot in their land, I rather go to France, etc undecided
bros you see road just watch the antichrist is coming from that evil royal family that is if u r a bible believer. Also if you are to be in the know of what they have done to buhari dna u will be shocked. Once again pray buhari enters not his second term just like obama got disposed of his preferred candidate, clinton if not nigeria will burn. If clinton was in, Nigeria would have been burning now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
WE THANK GOD!!!!

ITS NOT EVERYDAY “ITS COMING HOME”

These oyinbo people sef, they’re so effing annoying. Mrcork, you and your people can finally shut up!

Acrimony would be your life story excluding the death part. LMAO
Been awhile I laughed
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by owoblow2018: 5:01am On Jul 12, 2018
waooo, i never believed croatians will trash England
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Sanchez01:
Your media can't help you win matches. This is a game for real footballers

Hype ti tan grin grin grin grin

LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.