Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 - Sports (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 (95550 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Sweden Vs England: World Cup (0 - 2) On 7th July 2018 / Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Goooooo Croatiaaaaaaaaa tongue tongue tongue

Check the link on my signature cry cry

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by MrCork: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:

And my prediction came to pass. Up Croatia! Down England grin

angry
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by HITTED(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Bluezy13:

No matter how you sugarcoat Super Chickens, this England team I watched this night is better than them.

Your eagles did not even survive group stage, round of 16, quarter finals and you are not ashamed to compare them with a team that reached the semi finals

Our group was stronger than England's group. Evidence is the fact that Croatia is in the finals...so also the team that sent Argentina packing. England wouldn't have survived in our group.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Chubhie: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
hmm. belgium is out though
Very surprising. I'm yet to watch any of the semi final games so far to understand what happened. 24 hours has suddenly become a luxury to me.

How can Croatia stop football from going home What madness! Let's discuss this sunday morning.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by vicfajeze: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2018
UNTIL WHEN NIGERIA IS DIVIDED,ENGLAND CAN NEVER WIN THE WORLD CUP

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by jozz(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Glocal1:
I knew England would give up the lead by their lackadaisical attitude exhibited on the pitch.
Croatia deserved to be in the final as they exuded desire and passion.
This is the world cup, a theater of action for the proficient and not mediocres.
If Croatia can be more dogged and meet with some luck, they might just pip France to lift the 2018 world cup.

Similar thoughts. England could have scored a minimum of 2 goals after they took lead but no. They were playing just like Nigeria. They got what they deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by daddyyoung: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Croatia to the world

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by dotcomnamename: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Let me go and search Croatia in Travel section.

I am sure that country would be trending on Google search now.
Alongside Modric, Croatian President, Perisic, Mandzukic ...

Their coach is so calm and humble.
What a lovely country and people grin

Funny enough, I got their visas recently for me and my family. Heading there for holiday in few days time. Very straight forward application. I'm thinking of creating a thread for it soon grin
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Funny enough, I got their visas recently for me and my family. Heading there for holiday in few days time. Very straight forward application. I'm thinking of creating a thread for it soon grin
how much would it cost?
I'm still looking for a good European country to move to next year apart from the normal Germany, Italy, England bla bla bla
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by jrusky(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2018
luminouz:

So u 'prayed' for England to lose and God answered abi

Yet the same God ignored ur vigils for financial security and comfort!!!

He must be a selective God!!

Africans and fbcked up religious mindset

Bro haba what is your pain about this? Do I ever complain of security or financial comfort to you? Sorry bro those you mentioned are not my headache at all. If you own God or god or whatever you belief in is a bleeped up it's ok by you and your choice so don't drag into your situation or belief is that ok by you Mr.

All that matters is England lost for people like me to rest the noise is too.much football is for everybody and noise don't play it.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by luminouz(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2018
jrusky:

Bro haba what is your pain about this? Do I ever complain of security or financial comfort to you? Sorry bro those you mentioned are not my headache at all. If you own God or god or whatever you belief in is a bleeped up it's ok by you and your choice so don't drag into your situation or belief is that ok by you Mr.

All that matters is England lost for people like me to rest the noise is too.much football is for everybody and noise don't play it.
Kk
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Monogamy: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

I hope you will support Croatia to win the World Cup! smiley

Undecided yet
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Speakdatruth: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Monogamy:

Undecided yet
OK man
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Ugosample(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
thatigboman:
match don end, u enter politics.
Most of your arguments dont hold water one bit. Some are sheer ignorance.
Britain couldnt have merged canada, US and Mexico, because they didnt even colonise mexico. And their history is different. It was irish guys that they england were colonising that ran to the new worlds -Australia and America. And when they came with the king's army, the americans revolted. 13 colonies. Came together and fought them and won their fight for independence. Then france was colonising another part, spain was colonising another part. And gradually the americans fought some from red indians, negotiated some, and forcefully took some like texas and new mexico from mexico. Bought alaska from russia.
U should have said that nigeria founding fathers should have learnt from greater india. Then one country, but at independence, the muslims demanded for their own country. Pakistan. Later bangladesh even broke out.
Britain wanted to rule the islands of lagos and hong kong for 100 years. That of hong kong worked out but that of lagos did not because of black man's mentalitity. Today, can u compare lagos with hong kong?

At last someone that knows some history

Indeed it's the black man curse, or will i say mentality that ruined Lagos
It's supposed to be in similar shape with say Hong Kong or Jo'burg, but look at it today

Coupled with that some clannish foolish Yoruba folk will still be shouting go home to those from other ethnic groups that have made Lagos their home, while other megalopolis are encouraging multiculturalism and a vibrant city

black man undecided

3 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by BlackAdam55(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2018
MsGood:

You must be proud
you are God damn right wink
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by ShakurM(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2018
ddippset:
It's surely Mbappe or Modric for golden ball.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Mbappe for Golden what? Dude shined in how many matches?  He's only going home with best young player award   
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by ShakurM(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2018
swiz123:
Gareth southgate is the calmest coach I've ever seen
No award for that. Sorry          
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by ShakurM(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2018
adeneeyee:

Ayam nort understanding u bro
Croatia is not a first timer in the World cup tournament, they came to France 98 worldcup tournament. This is their second appearance in the World cup tournament
This is Croatia's 5th appearance bros.        
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by adeneeyee: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2018
ShakurM:

This is Croatia's 5th appearance bros.        

Thanks for ur correction bro
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by ddippset(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
ShakurM:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Mbappe for Golden what? Dude shined in how many matches?  He's only going home with best young player award   
so who's your pick?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by daannyy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
ROSYL:

Hahahahahahaha it’s still coming home though.
Don't mind those haters
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by ShakurM(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
ddippset:
so who's your pick?

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Princewell2012(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Sirfeeking:
France will win the cup,it is certain.

Do we go on betting? How much are going to fix it?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Amazontopaz, how market nah? Won't you join the winning team? At least your belgium is out now.

Market good ooooo.
They were disappointing.
Still hoping a nation who has not won it to win it(croatia).

But I love mbappe and hope to see him win a world cup and be called a great world player in the coming years(That guy is good why I am supporting France.)

I also want to see Kolinda the Croatian president happy and to not see Modric cry(why I am supporting Croatia)
May the better team win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Kimcutie:

Watch the match live

Croatia VS England

Oboy when are you going to complete the forum?

You're playing with your elders abi.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Kimcutie: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

Oboy when are you going to complete the forum?

You're playing with your elders abi.
cry
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by saintkeppy(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2018
dominique:
What an error from Pickford, Croatia would have been 2 goals up by now

Goodmorning Dominique,

Please can you help lift the Anti-spam bot Ban
Once again? Cos I was wrongly banned.
I can't post or respond to some mentions on the Betting thread, I want to drop my weekend tips.

Thank you for ur speedy response.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by st2clem: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
just noticed the antispam bot banned me this morning wrongly. i canot post or respond .
thanks
dominique:
What an error from Pickford, Croatia would have been 2 goals up by now
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
st2clem:
just noticed the antispam bot banned me this morning wrongly. i canot post or respond .
thanks

Unbanned, a pm to the mods will be just as effective
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by st2clem: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thank you bro
dominique:

Unbanned, a pm to the mods will be just as effective
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by cris07(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
PweryCha:

speak for ur self
happy birthday to us....lady.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.