Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari (24310 Views)

'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa / Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by emerged01(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Oga, Nigerians are suffering. We need Buhari out of the way to solve the problem of hunger.
Don't think because you want Buhari out,it is right to Vote in Rihabu. You are only making a mistake of voting the same person different name. Let's us channel our voting power toward removing all these old politicians. We can do it. Right now we are not right because we are dancing to the tone of selfish leaders.

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by sango147(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Can you tell your father should go and die??

johnmartus:
Lol buhari till 2023 . fayose should warming up for alagbon or kuje this old man should go and die

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by blacky76: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Is it that we Nigerians can't endure pain,we all have forgotten that no pain no gain.
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by tjaytb: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Express1086:

God bless you sir you are the only sensible human being here

I'm just doing my part to help us not become victims again.
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by BabaO2: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
They cant still win APC, they are association of looters. If they are serious they should give the presidential ticket to sowore because he was the first to mention coalition of parties
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by BanevsJoker(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2018
yemmight:
If you are strong as a party, you are strong. Any alliance over the years in Nigerian politics meaning those party or struggling politicians that are trying to survive. All these people know they can't get ticket on APC platform.
Same way your APC was formed.

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by onatisi(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2018
this is the only way to defeat buhari and apc .

2 Likes

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by resurgent2019: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2018
BabaO2:
They cant still win APC, they are association of looters. If they are serious they should give the presidential ticket to sowore because he was the first to mention coalition of parties

They will give the ticket to Atiku and there is nothing you can do about it. Enough of the so called anti corruption war, Nigerians want to eat, they are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by Saintp(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2018
If it is just about defeating buhari by all means, I don't think I subscribe to that.
We defeated GEJ by all means, look at where it has landed us, the country has now gone backward instead of forward. The country jumped from frying pan to fire.

My suggestion is that they should shop for an intelligent and credible candidate to context. Even if he couldn't defeat buhari's army of northern almajiris, so be it.

The aim of these parties shouldn't just be about only winning elections but also to have the right person in charge .

Posterity will judge those who do the right thing even if they failed trying to do it, it is far much better than doing the wrong thing.
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by chernest2002: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari must move from asorock to maximum prison. God is about to liberate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by Dimejimichael(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2018
https:///IhxCyORI4JBLQdOaXUHZ9U

Click to join my Nigeria politics group
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by sehin79(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2018
baba for 2019,
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by Tampa6246(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2018
I've always asked this question and no one seems to give me an answer.....APC or PDP is not my concern. If a man cannot stand up to his own words ,how then can he be trusted? President Buhari won virtually every heart in Nigeria during the 2015 elections and we voted him in. In his own words and promises, which have he and his govt achieved? Yes Nigerians were partially comfortable during GEJ at least to feed but we needed something better...Buhari may be a good man but according to his promises nothing has been done.
How can he be voted in again?

3 Likes

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by johnmartus(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2018
sango147:

Can you tell your father should go and die??

of cause,if my father is so stupid like that your mockery father who don't stand for good thing.
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by thesicilian: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Oga, Nigerians are suffering. We need Buhari out of the way to solve the problem of hunger.
That's what was said about Jonathan also.
How will 'Buhari out of the way' solve the problem of hunger?

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by FatherJP(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2018
ericsmith:

all i keep hearing is pdp vs buhari ,,abeg is there a candidate name,, whoever is gonna contest against buhari by now should be testing popularity ...
its just enough to shouting back2daura ,, @these level we all have realize apc or pdp are the same ,same memebers switching parties @will ... who is winning ?? name the candidate.

That is to tell you that Buhari has been rejected without any opposition candidate that even if PDP presents an slowpoke as their candidate, the masses will rather have the slowpoke than continue with what is obtainable under Buhari.

Buhari is not just evil, he has this contagious hardship he goes about with. Is it a coincidence that twice Nigeria has witnessed recession were all under Buhari at different periods apart.

2 Likes

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by inana2018: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Please how is it suscribe to?

help out please.
olasis7574x:
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by oruma19: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari really remove food from plenty people mouth sha... Lolz. See as them gather, I wonder who remains in APC. Why do I feel Buhari is doing something right? If not for the killings, its like Mohammadu Buhari has done something different the masses are not seeing yet. Just see the number of politicians that have stopped eating free money..chaiii.

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by kayjay69(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
May God almighty bless you for this insightful comment. Many will read but only few will understand the real meaning behind this comment. This is exactly what I have been saying. There are corrupt politicians on both sides, infact it is the same corrupt politicians that move across party lines just to fulfill their selfish ambitions. Buhari has failed no doubt and I believe he has to go if not for anything but for the killings he's simply refused to condemn under his watch. However, no one is asking simple questions about this new alliance out of nowhere. Just like the Nigerian people were sold Jonathan, then Buhari we are being sold some sudden saints from nowhere that all of a sudden have something to offer because they are criticizing the Govt of the day. I don't think it's enough to criticise, let's see what they have to offer and ask relevant questions else we risk the same thing happening again and again. It seems we just never learn in Nigeria.

Apina:
Buhari was an avoidable error, the same persons who said he was a saint are now the leading dissenting voices asking us to support them in ousting the monumental failure and disaster they selfishly sold to us so that they can install another disaster undecided
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by VULCAN(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics section

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions.

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv

RevenGeMission:

What's your comparison based on? Biafra government?
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by emerged01(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Jethrolite:
Let them scatter but Buhari should leave with his fulani cohorts and agenda.
I'm not against voting Buhari out. I'm just asking us to vote Buhari out for own interest not for the politicians interest. Let us be wise this time.
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by oruma19: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
thesicilian:

That's what was said about Jonathan also.
How will 'Buhari out of the way' solve the problem of hunger?
ask them o, nigeians Do not knw the criminals are comjng with all their might to finally bury the country inside poverty. They are against Mr president becos he blocked all the holes they steal from. U can the gathering Of past and present criminals who have the entitlement mentality to our national purse. There gtherings are in vain, they will scata in diff directions
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by Morningrays: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
These people are destroying our great nation. Instead of coming up political strategies that will solve our problems they busy forming alliance to defeat PMB. They chased GEJ away now is PMB. These people don't have the interest of the masses at heart. Please, my people lets chase all of them away from our nation's political climate.
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by RevenGeMission: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
VULCAN:
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics section

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions.

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv

Qualities of WMC

They hate Buhari

They hate APC

They love corruption

They worship corrupt politicians

They protest against arrest and prosecution of corrupt public officers

They support secession

They worship Nnamdi Kunu

They make fake videos depicting cows eating crops whereas cows were eating shrubs and grass

They import videos and pictures from 2009 all over the world, edit it claim its Nigeria
Few instances include, Yusuf's accident photo, Photos from Sudan purported to be herdsmen attack, video of Niger woman learning how to handle AK rifles edited as herdsman teaching his wife how to kill Nigerians e.t.c

They love propaganda

They hate lies more than facts

OH and they believe every APC supporter is paid 30K stipends but for supporting PDP they are doing it free grin

Generally they are mostly Yeebos

And they hate Yoruba with passion, so much that one of their brothers had to call Yoruba nation sophisticated mowrons

Always insulting anyone whose narrative does not fit theirs

When you see these signs they are dem dem

Wailing Must Continue Crew
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by resurgent2019: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Morningrays:
These people are destroying our great nation. Instead of coming up political strategies that will solve our problems they busy forming alliance to defeat PMB. They chased GEJ away now is PMB. These people don't have the interest of the masses at heart. Please, my people lets chase all of them away from our nation's political climate.

What you people don’t understand is that millions of Nigerians can not withstand another 4 years under Buhari. Apart from the hunger that has pervaded everywhere, people are being killed because of their beliefs. What you all fail to note is that Buhari is seen by extremist elements as some sort of messiah for the enthronement of fundamentalist Islam in Nigeria. So how do we reconcile it with the almost 100 million Christians in Nigeria?

The elites of the north are wise to see that if Buhari is allowed another 4 years, there might not be a Nigeria to govern again. We can not deny the fact that Buhari is a divisive element in the polity. He might mean well with his Anti corruption campaign, but Nigerians are going through hell trying to adjust. During the reign of the so called criminals, Nigerians fed well and lived peacefully with each other. It is time to face the truth that if Buhari is allowed another 4 years, the country will definitely descend into a nasty civil war.

Anyway it goes, it still pays the South because the retrogressive forced of fundamentalism can never undermine our way of life. Rather, Nigeria will split and every ethnic nationality will go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by Billygee2u: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2018
mybestlove:
Anything to ouster Buhari is welcomed.

I've never seen a senseless government like this one before.

Imagine what Nigeria has been reduced to, even our citizens now migrate to Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.

We can't continue like this for another four years please

2 Likes

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by resurgent2019: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Qualities of WMC

They hate Buhari

They hate APC

They love corruption

They worship corrupt politicians

They protest against arrest and prosecution of corrupt public officers

They support secession

They worship Nnamdi Kunu

They make fake videos depicting cows eating crops whereas cows were eating shrubs and grass

They import videos and pictures from 2009 all over the world, edit it claim its Nigeria
Few instances include, Yusuf's accident photo, Photos from Sudan purported to be herdsmen attack, video of Niger woman learning how to handle AK rifles edited as herdsman teaching his wife how to kill Nigerians e.t.c

They love propaganda

They hate lies more than facts

OH and they believe every APC supporter is paid 30K stipends but for supporting PDP they are doing it free grin

Generally they are mostly Yeebos

And they hate Yoruba with passion, so much that one of their brothers had to call Yoruba nation sophisticated mowrons

Always insulting anyone whose narrative does not fit theirs

When you see these signs they are dem dem

Wailing Must Continue Crew

I am Yoruba and I support most of the things you listed up there.

Get out of your cocoon. It is not only Igbos that despise Buhari and his Fulani agenda.

2 Likes

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by teepain: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2018
dodelight:
Nigerians are taking their nation back already.
Let the zombies mourn their departing Daura lord. His shame is eminent.
We are winning already...

Sadly, this is not about Nigerians taking their country back. This is about the thieving elites coming together to wrestle power from Buhari and share the spoils of war afterwards.

I pray for the day that ordinary Nigerians will come together to take the country back from the thieving elites.

They came together to oust GEJ now they are coming together to oust PMB. Until the country is restructured nothing good is likely to come out from this contraption.
Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by teepain: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2018
emerged01:

I'm not against voting Buhari out. I'm just asking us to vote Buhari out for own interest not for the politicians interest. Let us be wise this time.

You have spoken very wisely.

1 Like

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by diczo(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Where are all my sai baba folks.You guys must say some thing oh.I have never seen a clueless government as this.Can you imagine you want to share $320m recovered Abacha Loot to indigent Nigerians in 19 states, meanwhile our budget is in deficit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari by oruma19: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari really remove food from plenty people mouth sha... Lolz. See as them gather, I wonder who remains in APC. Why do I feel Buhari is doing something right? If not for the killings, its like Mohammadu Buhari has done something different the masses are not seeing yet. Just see the number of politicians that have stopped eating free money..chaiii.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty / BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget / Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.