Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid (764 Views)

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by SalamRushdie: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Over the past 3 years I have learnt how to predict Buhari and his cabal when it comes to their strategy and most times I can say I have been correct ...Make no mistake Buhari will make sure the elections in Ekiti state is free and fair and he will make sure Fayemi loses as this is very essential to his strategy to be returned as Nigeria's president ..

Why is Fayemis loss essential to Buharis 2019 strategy?

By now it's now clear to presidents handlers that he can not Win a free and fair election in 2019 and in order to stand a chance in that election the president must get a little help here and there if you know what I mean and for this to succeed Buhari has to deliver a free and fair election in Ekiti state which will be used as an alibi to buttress what ever concocted result is released in the 2019 presidential elections... Then you will hear the INEC use the Ekiti election as the it's alibi to prove it has been free and fair all along.... Make no mistake Fayemi will lose the Ekiti election as his loss is essential to Buharis victory strategy in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by ArmedRobber: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Over the past 3 years I have learnt how to predict Buhari and his cabal when it comes to their strategy and most times I can say I have been correct ...Make no mistake Buhari will make sure the elections in Ekiti state is free and fair and he will make sure Fayemi loses as this is very essential to his strategy to be returned as Nigeria's president ..

By now it's now clear to presidents handlers that he can not Win a free and fair election in 2019 and in order to stand a chance in that election the president must get a little help here and there if you know what I mean and for this to succeed Buhari has to deliver a free and fair election in Ekiti state which will be used as an alibi to buttress what ever concocted result is released in the 2019 presidential elections... Then you will hear the INEC use the Ekiti election as the it's alibi to prove it has been free and fair all along.... Make no mistake Fayemi will lose the Ekiti election as his loss is essential to Buharis victory strategy in 2019
kk i will remember you on sunday

july 14 is the end of pdp reign in south west
Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by ArmedRobber: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

kk i will remember you on sunday

july 14 is the end of pdp in south west
Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by PapaBaby: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
I won't put it beyond Buhari to rig Ekiti and the general election. A man who initially appointed his niece as INEC commissioner is not a man afraid of public opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by johnmartus(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2018
shocked what are you saying now .are you a rapper? This is politics.
SalamRushdie:

Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by sarrki(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Finally the frustration is getting real

1 Like

Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by melvinjames: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Finally the frustration is getting real

Your own frustration is second to none. How come you no longer spend 24hrs on Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by Timfreds(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerians have come to know Buhari to some extent, so he can no longer deceive anybody. APC will fail in ekiti and still fail in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: How Fayemis Loss In Ekiti Is Essential To Buharis Relection Bid by Tarzan360(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ekiti state citizens have been enjoying peaceful atmosphere for some years now, people well known as the fountain of knowledge in nigeria is what buhari and mr go and die are trying all there best to turn to borno or zamfara by all means. Never and never ekiti is pdp and pdp is ekiti

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Aregbesola’s SSG Dumps APC / Nigerians Are The Loosers- Ekweremadu / Political Propaganda In Nigeria- The Common Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.