Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,237 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) (12215 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls? / How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) by Emmiasky(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2018
The new schooling system of immorality

They are enjoying nah, according to our stupid moral system angry angry

If you are or know someone suffering from depression or troubled times, please watch this and share with them, before it's too late and regret never doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYl5S2HSd8&t=14s
Re: See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) by okwabayi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kanwulia come and see what I want you for.
Re: See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) by paix(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
grin
what are they trying to do? grin
Don't you know that people are always trying to be what or who they are not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.