Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) (68877 Views)

2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:
The son of a thousand fathers called Fayose will be surprised to see people trooping out on foot to catch a glimpse of Sai Baba.

People fail to admit that this man called Buhari is simply an enigma.

To the north he his what you call him.

To the south we don't care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
cyberthief:
Na this type of people den dey give 5cups of rice I'm sure you are not a civil servant and a married man. You want us to keep enjoying pains and keep smiling you are worse than an enemy
both are clowns bt fayemi too wont be able to pay nd wud take loans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
Fayose is a real Politician..I salute him
have you seen the crowd at the rally? What did he achieve with that stupidity? If it was by an apc now, you people will be crying the party is killing democracy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
teflonjake:

To the north he his what you call him.

To the south we don't care.
Let us wait for the pictures from the visit. You go shock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
FLYFIRE:

Please STOP lying...these pictures were shot up north NOT Ekiti
Kindly read again. I never said the pictures are from Ekiti visit. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Desperation at its peak. This is absolute nonsense! What type of politicking is this? Only an Emperor could do this- he doesn't put food on their table- Oh! May be, they will get a paltry 10k at the end of the deal.

When are we going to start having people debate issues that affect the generality of the electorates in the build up to the election? All we have are bitterness-ridden campaigns and the devil's give-away

The sickness of this nation is a protracted one and political class likes the way it is.
Until there is a strange awakening amongst the masses, this ineptitude will continue.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Built2last post=69245929][/quote]Mumu dey no sabi comprehend.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:
The son of a thousand fathers called Fayose will be surprised to see people trooping out on foot to catch a glimpse of Sai Baba.

if people were with jobs and were productive with their lives i mean the ones wh the world bank say live below 1 dollar a day, trust me you wont see this kind of crowd. some people are just here to "look" and see the president and nothing else..
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
joeace2020:
Hmm..It's well

Meanwhile come to thread to learn how to make 2d explainer videos today and sell on fiverr. Use my signature link.
I'm interested
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol. See power play
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by BigBills: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
I loe this fayose of a man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:

The number of cow dung sipping zombies in etiki is not much. That is not Ekiti nor any where in the south. Not even Lagos with tinubu leading

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:

grin grin
You think say we be aboki abi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:
Let us wait for the pictures from the visit. You go shock.

Attendance can always be induced monetarily...I'm talking about acceptance in southern nigeria...let's not feign ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by bigsunnel: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
But fayose will later loose in the election now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
fados4sure:

I'm interested

Okay please go through my thread using my signature link or contact me directly on whatsapp using the number on the signature link as well
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:

these pictures are in the North and not Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by FitnesScientist: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Can the police arrest them for working
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by GSA01: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is taking politics to hate game, The President has right to campaign for his party member, therefore the closure of roads is unnecessary and it is backed by hate and malicious political display...
14th of July is here already, Fayose as a sitting governor those not need to get unnecessarily panic as he is the incumbent governor and should campaign with facts on what he has done in Ekiti and not try to play malicious style of politics..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by keneck1: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
TPAND:
Fayose is a master strategist... Tinubu sef should doff his hat for fayose. This guy is too much a politician
oh what a pity see reasoning,anyway haters are so pathetic
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
were is FAYOSE OOOOOO,that useless elenu man, i am sure by this time of next month i most br jail, idiot
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by keneck1: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
Fayose is a real Politician..I salute him
eyaa what a pity.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Ovitan244: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose on POINT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sai; Fayose.

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by keneck1: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fayose is peter the rock.This is to show Fayose is a grassroot polititcian,.
grassroot politician you call that anyway not surprised hate is what completely makes small bois to be so insensitive,what a pity.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Wahala90: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Not all yorubas are fools, we must pay buhari back.

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Jacks14: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
power pass power
power of ten thousand and cup of gari.....ur brain need urgent attention
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by mfm04622: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
LibertyRep:
If those people actually abandoned the road in solidarity with Fayose, then he might be more popular than we think.

However, if he coerced them into doing this, then he might not be as intelligent as I assume. This is because, the coerced drivers might even resent his administration the more, and decide to vote against his candidate.

He paid them 10K per vehicle for the day. Which they won't normally make in a day
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Shadow002: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
I hope you will also hail the federal might when they exercise it come Saturday
ozowarac:
Nice one.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Shadow002: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
When things go your own way, you accord it but if it's the other way round you wail
Ovitan244:
Fayose on POINT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sai; Fayose.

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hahahaha... Tit for tat, they closed down Akure airport on the day PDP had their own rally.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Shadow002: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
I hope you won't come here and wail when he started barking like a dog
BigBills:
I loe this fayose of a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.