Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (51071 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Letenwam: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Juliet Mgborukwe who announced that has filed for divorce from her estranged husband, Chima Ojukwu amidst allegations of domestic abuse, has been accused of being the violent one as a new video has emerged.

According to sources close to the couple, the real cause of the couple's marital crisis is infidelity, as they alleged that hell broke loose after Chima returned home early, one day, and caught Juliet  Mgborukwe red handed.

While they alleged that Chima was advised to split from his wife quietly, Juliet Mgborukwe was accused of trying to tarnish his image by her domestic violence claims. Chima Ojukwe who released a statement over the incident, wrote on Instagram;

For years this woman have been lying using domestic violence as a shade to her Nigerian bloggers well hear the truth now and nothing but the truth cause I’ve had it, not that I owe anyone an explanation but I want the truth out there and if o run out on this tittle please continue reading on the video itself, now carefully observe this video who’s the aggressor here, this woman claimed I beat her up everyday of her life, does the woman you see in this video look scared at all?

Now this was everyday of my life, she wanted to go do her thing after she got a green card from me, she wanted to go get her own job place and live her life, I said so now you got a green card is time to leave so you never came for marriage you came to use me, she said she wants to work and help her family in Nigeria and that’s all that matters at this point, I was like fine, I came home on March 14th my kids and herself were gone, I called I said where are my kids she didn’t say anything, for 3 months I didn’t see my children this evil woman just took them away from me it wasn’t until I went and filed for divorce that she brought them back, now go back to this video this was her plan to get me to hit her but as you can see I kept my cool.

I also found out she was already cheating and sleeping with another man while married the same guy that beat her up and kicked her and my children out her apartment at night the same pics she put up on the Nigerian blogs and said I did it, you see this woman lies for a reason, a user and has no conscience whatsoever, the green card she has I gave her, she’s still driving my bmw till this day, she’s still under my health insurance and car insurance, you would think she would be thankful but She’s just a ruthless evil person, so she looked for a story to tell people why she left her marriage, instead of telling the truth she cooked up lies about domestic violence and said to me you know Nigerian people will believe me you have a mean face and tattos you fit the description this is what she said when she couldn’t get me to hit me or do something crazy, instead of telling the truth that she was cheating in her marriage and left to go work cause she wanted

Chima also shared cheating chats between Juliet Mgborukwe and a yet to be identified man.He wrote; 

Now these are her cheating texts while married as you can see the first one is from the same dude that beat her up and kicked her out the apartment, the second one she’s asking for money from some Nigerian guy like the one I was giving her wasn’t enough, money greedy woman if she’s a woman at all, third one is the divorce paper I filed now she claimed she’s set to divorce me lol, so tell me who’s actually the petitioner on here?

Chima also shared a screenshot of a chat he had with Juliet's friend. He wrote;

Now this was a conversation between me and her friend, well she doesn’t talk to what’s her face anymore, so she called her two days asking her, how could she introduce her friend to me(my new girl)saying how dear she, but as you can clearly see in this message she knows her well so she told her to Bleep off

Click here to read more

https://lailasnews.com/juliet-mgborukwe-seen-hitting-husband-in-video-husband-releases-her-cheating-chats/

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Olalan(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Marrying a faithful wife in this age seems like a hurclelan task.

203 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
get rid of the cheat, and be done with the misery..... no matter how wrong the wh0re done you, remember she is still the mother of your kids.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dayummmmm!!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Nbote(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Most of dem actresses are jus HOEs looking for a comfortable man to hang on to... Instead of retiring from whoring afta marriage, d LovePeddler in dem jus wants to remain active

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pesin go see correct guy marry finish, still dey misbehave for husband house. Wetin she dey find now wey this her husband no get? How much money does she need and what is it for?

Many loyal girls can't even get a boyfriend, but every Saturday, a hoe is getting wifed by one mugu.

See life

233 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:
Pesin go see correct guy marry finish, still dey misbehave for husband house. Wetin she dey find now wey this her husband no get? How much money does she need and what is it for?

Many loyal girls can't even get a boyfriend, but every Saturday, a hoe is getting wifed by one mugu.

See life

its called "becoming the dirtiest hoe that a man desire"... you see, many men out there, although they want a "good" woman by their side, they desire the filthiest of hoes when it comes to the bedroom, and sadly, many of these "good" women act holier than thou in the bedroom.
unless you are ready to satisfy a man (or woman) sexual fantasies fully, then chances are you are on a long thing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

its called "becoming the dirtiest hoe that a man desire"... you see, many men out there, although they want a "good" woman by their side, they desire the filthiest of hoes when it comes to the bedroom, and sadly, many of these "good" women act holier than thou in the bedroom.
unless you are ready to satisfy a man (or woman) sexual fantasies fully, then chances are you are on a long thing.
I hope sexual satisfaction can save this marriage since men are purportedly more interested in sex than values. I wonder how many marriages great sex has saved undecided

Whatever it is a man desires in his wife sexually, he can get it if he teaches her. Even the freaks in bed, na pesin teach them. Nobody was born a freak in the bed, abi?

Stop peddling lies that so-called 'good women' act holier than thou. Nobody is asking you to find a church-going wife. There are good women with values who are not holier than anything. They are just grounded, if you want a freak, they can sure as hell be freaks. Men are just impatient and so, end up like this mugu 80% of the time

PS: I didn't even say good woman, I said 'loyal'

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:
I hope sexual satisfaction can save this marriage since men are purportedly more interested in sex than values. I wonder how many marriages great sex has saved undecided

you would be surprised to see how many men havent cheated on their wives thanks to being sexually satisfied at home.... OR how many cheated because they werent.

Whatever it is a man desires in his wife sexually, he can get it if he teaches her. Even the freaks in bed, na pesin teach them. Nobody was born a freak in the bed, abi?

as the proverb says:"you can lead a horse to the river bla bla......." you can show a woman what to do in the bedroom, but if she does NOT genuinely loves it, chances are a man will see through her charade. there is a huge difference between doing something because you love it, and doing it because you know a man loves it. chances are, a big difference at that

Stop peddling lies that so-called 'good women' act holier than thou. Nobody is asking you to find a church-going wife. There are good women with values who are not holier than anything. They are just grounded, if you want a freak, they can sure as hell be freaks. Men are just impatient and so, end up like this mugu 80% of the time

sadly, as i wrote earlier, "many" of these good women dont become the freak that many men desire in the bedroom... thus many stray (same goes for women).

same garri, different day

14 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by freemanbubble: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by IamAirforce1: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ashewo wife

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
wink

check my signature
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Dacronym(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm not interested in this news you should not be too

But check my Siggy
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Opinionated: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na wa O

This woman should learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Maybe they should pass a law against cheating in marriages. 5 years imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by 9japrof(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Franzee(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
I read � diz story.... For God sake � Women where not created completely.... If you doublet me clear it...
In the Bible God created man completely then used out of man to create woman.... If this was a parable... The ribs would signify Sense... AKO N' UCHE....
Women took sense out of men... Theirs not complete.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by delishpot: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Still looking for his evidence of cheating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you would be surprised to see how many men havent cheated on their wives thanks to being sexually satisfied at home.... OR how many cheated because they werent.

as the proverb says:"you can lead a horse to the river bla bla......." you can show a woman what to do in the bedroom, but if she does NOT genuinely loves it, chances are a man will see through her charade. there is a huge difference between doing something because you love it, and doing it because you know a man loves it. chances are, a big difference at that

sadly, as i wrote earlier, "many" of these good women dont become the freak that many men desire in the bedroom... thus many stray (same goes for women).

same garri, different day
if yoi marry ashawo, be it male or female, the likelihood that you will be wailing at some point in your marriage or many points is incredibly high.

Men who will cheat will cheat for sex, but a woman who cheats is no doing it just for sex. She is either emotionally starved or she's a hoe.

This oga did not cheat on his wife now, but see how the marriage is about to crash. A marriage will sooner crash over a cheating wife than a cheating husband.

Many good girls have become freaks, difference is, their husbands will not come and tell you on social media.

19 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Most of these actresses are oloshos. Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by okerekeikpo: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
She is a hoe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Didcot: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:

Same goes to men.... Don't come here and make it look like it is women at fault all the time!

Its some madness prevalent in both sexes!

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by kenx1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:

I'm telling you... GOD SAVE US

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
delishpot:
Still looking for his evidence of cheating
keep looking

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Whobedatte(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:

Safari
Women advocate
How is life?
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fear Satan and Women similarly.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by delishpot: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
ednut1:
keep looking

I will. He should show the damn you look sexy part completly I want to see her reaction to that. All the picking snd sellecting fragments of convo doesnt fool me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'd better not know than bear the feelings of being cheated on

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by sarahade(f): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:
if yoi marry ashawo, be it male or female, the likelihood that you will be wailing at some point in your marriage or many points is incredibly high.

thats why men should NEVER wife these oloshos....as it has been proven that many have tried, ALL have failed.

Men who will cheat will cheat for sex, but a woman who cheats is no doing it just for sex. She is either emotionally starved or she's a hoe.

men and women cheat for various reason, but it is well known that a sexually staisfied man has less chances of wanting to stray, at least not while to coochie is still fresh and exotic in that said man's brain.

Many good girls have become freaks, difference is, their husbands will not come and tell you on social media.

yes many have, and many havent/wont...many look down on some sexual practices thank to their religion etc...while we all know that men's top sexual fantasies are look down by most pastors out there... aka 3som, 0rgy, sex outside the bedroom, anal etc who are you trying to fool?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband by srclark: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
safarigirl:

See life
the thing tire person ,you think they are loyal marry them first and see how they change within a short period of time they are all the same na God go help man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.