Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' (29486 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Stopped Attending Catholic Churches In Nigeria Because ... / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by chrisviral(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
GistLivePro:
Are you also aware that God said let us create man in our image. If he was a she, a woman would have been created first. I see you don't believe in God, so no need for this conversation.

And in who’s image were women created? grin grin

Please read other books other than your bible.
You need to understand the misogynistic history of biblical times, maybe then it will start making sense to you why God is referred to as having a male gender by those who authored the bible.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
That is a technical knock-out. Adichie actually finished the masculine egotism there. Even a simple response like 'Women can not also feel Fatherhood' will put men in a defensive position, which men are not used to.

Men always have their say and their day, but the Adichie is leading Feminism to dismantle the very last column and beams of the structure of masculinity that men who are guided by ego will respond to her with attacks, but not forgetting that apart from our cash, there is nothing else we can offer the women, except ofcourse sperm, which they can get from their houseboys.

But we must take it easy, because no matter how sweet the vibrattor is, and how much the finger of the lesbian his, a dicck still has its place in nature.

I love Adichie, and all intelligent women out there, and I still really wish I can find one who is not worshiping a virus.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol very funny woman, smart but controversial
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by MrMystrO(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
cococandy:
I knew before I even read it.

I get deliberately misunderstood and misinterpreted all the time and I’m not even anything close to Chimamanda in popularity.

They are always looking for feminists to crucify

Honestly it's completely ridiculous. I complain about this all the time on this forum. This tactic of going for dramatic headlines instead of accurate content is an insult to credible blogging and journalism in general. Considering the fact that most people don't read the content of posts but make conclusions using the headline, you can literally say this is spreading fake news!! Nairaland better change this silly tactic or risk loosing their credibility entirely.

I still think most feminists are Completely Deluded tho grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by MsFaith: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tedassie:

After you
Are you her brother, abi why are you speaking for her? undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:
That is a technical knock-out. Adichie actually finished the masculine egotism there. Even a simple response like 'Women can not also feel Fatherhood' will put men in a defensive position, which men are not used to.

Men always have their say and their day, but the Adichie is leading Feminism to dismantle the very last column and beams of the structure of masculinity that men who are guided by ego will respond to her with attacks, but not forgetting that apart from our cash, there is nothing else we can offer the women, except ofcourse sperm, which they can get from their houseboys.

But we must take it easy, because no matter how sweet the vibrattor is, and how much the finger of the lesbian his, a dicck still has its place in nature.

I love Adichie, and all intelligent women out there, and I still really wish I can find one who is not worshiping a virus.

House boys which are women abi?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Dhanel(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Let me cry for you cry cry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lucid1:

House boys which are women abi?

Boys are not Men.

I hope you pay attention to words in the literary sense and not the literal sense.

Literal and Literary have different connotations.

Please be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by cococandy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
GistLivePro:
You've proof that God is a spirit being like an amoeba, no shape at all?

I don’t have proof that he’s a spirit. I never said that

And an amoeba is not a spirit. Goodness gracious .
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by NwaJozi: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
chrisviral:

And what is wrong with addressing god as a woman?
Did god tell you he is a man?

Be sensible with your posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
She's mentally unstable... This is not a joke
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by GistLivePro: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
cococandy:

I don’t have proof that he’s a spirit. I never said that

And an amoeba is not a spirit. Goodness gracious .
I'm just giving an example of a shapeless thing. I don't mean amoebas are sprit lol.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Midastorch(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
PearlStreet:
There's a fine line between genius and stupidity, Chimamanda just crossed that line.

I don't blame her though, it's because her husband has failed to handle her engine like a proper man.

I put it to you that,that girl is a lesbian and her husband gay..... They just got married to have kid/s
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Tedassie(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
MsFaith:

Are you her brother, abi why are you speaking for her? undecided
Ain't speaking for nobody jor... Just wondering if seeing her child would be of any benefit to you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
GistLivePro:
I'm just giving an example of a shapeless thing. I don't mean amoebas are sprit lol.
okay lol
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by tete7000(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
This one is sick upstairs. I wonder why the contemporary world like portraying mentally sick people as role models.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by MsFaith: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tedassie:

Ain't speaking for nobody jor... Just wondering if seeing her child would be of any benefit to you.
Yes it would be, pictorial evidence of being a mother, abi if you born you go dey hide your pikin? undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:

Boys are not Men.

I hope you pay attention more words in the literary sense and not the literal sense.

Literal and Literary have different connotations.

Please be guided.

My point is we need each other males and females. Everything (nearly) that woman says is self serving.

Maybe I don’t understand her ideas clearly

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by tete7000(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrMystrO:

Honestly it's completely ridiculous. I complain about this all the time on this forum. This tactic of going for dramatic headlines instead of accurate content is an insult to credible blogging and journalism in general. Considering the fact that most people don't read the content of posts but make conclusions using the headline, you can literally say this is spreading fake news!! Nairaland better change this silly tactic or risk loosing their credibility entirely.

I still think most feminists are Completely Deluded tho grin

The issue is why is she so obsessed with men? Why can't she talk without coming back to manhood? May she wishes deep inside that she is a man.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by fifty5(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
ladyF:
Men should also feel sorry for us because we cannot experience fatherhood angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
which bitcoin, bitcoin wey don dey fall like cossy breast.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by JoseRaji(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
phr0nesis:
I am sorry for Chimamanda Adichie, she can't have fatherhood.
And I'm sorry for her co-husband who is also not experiencing fatherhood
grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by chrisviral(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
NwaJozi:

Technically, The term is "the point flew over you" not the other way around grin grin
olodo grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrMystrO:

I usually don't defend feminists but read the post and you'll see she's been taken out of context in this regard. That wasn't what she meant at all. Just Nairaland mods and their obsession of always trying to make a Dramatic Headline out of an ordinary story at work again, nothing more.
my friend don't talk Rubbish! so it's only you who understands what has been written by this terribly obnoxious female.

why would she even make such comments as "i feel sorry for men for not expriencing motherhood? what exactly does that Derogatory bullshiit means? oya! tell us! since you have sense more than men do.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by ladyF(f): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
fifty5:
which bitcoin, bitcoin wey don dey fall like cossy breast.

Lol... Leave the bitcoin fall for me, we know as we dey do am. WhatsApp me if you have for sale or know anyone that has on a regular.

Thanks.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by chrisviral(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:

I was applauding you until i got to the bolded lol grin grin
totally not necessary. cheesy cheesy

Feminism isn't a movement against d**k lol but im sure you already know that grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
I suspect she might be one of those so called males in female's body.

One day the truth will come out.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by NwaJozi: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=chrisviral post=69256374]

Technically, The term is "the point flew over you" not the other way around grin grin
olodo grin grin[/quote
You and who dey laugh? Dirty agbero
As fool wey you be you still no get am..itibolibo undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Tedassie(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
MsFaith:

Yes it would be, pictorial evidence of being a mother, abi if you born you go dey hide your pikin? undecided
All the ones you've seen in real life, never do you? Except you've lived in a convent all your life

@bolded
With the high rate of child abduction, ritual killings, what better option would i have?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:

So what are their house boys? Females? i take it from your understanding house boys are not males, or will never become a MAN? so house boys don't have dicks?

what the hell is a house boy anyway? you sound Ancient. angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by chrisviral(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
NwaJozi:
You and who dey laugh? Dirty agbero
As fool wey you be you still no get am..itibolibo undecided

Dirty agbero really? grin grin
Fool? lol is that the best you got?

I don't call people names online, manners you will come to learn as you get enlightened.

If you think I missed a point, educate me or refute my stance. Don't resort to name calling, it's childlike.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
cococandy:
I knew before I even read it.

I get deliberately misunderstood and misinterpreted all the time and I’m not even anything close to Chimamanda in popularity.

They are always looking for feminists to crucify

so who da hell are you? angry i don't remember ever comming Across a creature like you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' by goodnews777: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
WHO SAYS THIS WITCH IS NOT SICK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.