Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun (22343 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun by Truthcat: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
You are the real child of hate and you need to stop projecting forward your problem. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is an errand girl with all the money she stole from Nigeria and gave to her handlers, her masters know she's an unintelligent blurb. God forbid I be an iddiott like her. I'd rather be like Kemi Adeosun,

moriss33:
Child of hate...don't kill yourself over someone whom even your colonial masters know her worth.. she has achieved greatness... aspire to be like her oh child of hate.
Re: Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun by Truthcat: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ngozi herself knows she benefited from quota system. Adeosun is the younger, better, beautiful and more intelligent version of her.
Afonja007:
do you know igbos as quota system region? grin ;Dcollabo of buhari and kemi buhari nepa certificate Kemi forget certificate grin
Re: Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun by Truthcat: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Don't patronize me birdbrain!
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
my guy shatap
you're a disgrace to the good yeroba people
you yeroba Muslims self
acting like you're real yerobas
Nonsense
Re: Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun by moriss33(m): 3:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Truthcat:
You are the real child of hate and you need to stop projecting forward your problem. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is an errand girl with all the money she stole from Nigeria and gave to her handlers, her masters know she's an unintelligent blurb. God forbid I be an iddiott like her. I'd rather be like Kemi Adeosun,
.....child of hate and Kemi Adeosun wannabe.... Read & weep..https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/twitter-appoints-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-and-robert-zoellick-to-board-of-directors-300684015.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah / We Spent Last 2 Years Digging Nigeria Out Of Mess We Met –president Buhari / Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.