Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT (68194 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by xpmode(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2018
doctokwus:
2months before Adeosun purported certificate was issued, Bomoi had stopped signing NYSC certificates of any kind having been removed from office!
This Kemi Adeosun's Oluwole certificate was poorly done.
I just pity the Oluwole guy that did it,if he is still alive.
He would just be fished out and dumped somewhere in the deepest parts of Sambissa for producing an akara fake when he was given money to produce a Toronto 'original'.

Those certificate were not signed by hand, it was printed along side the paper, dont expect one person to be signing over 100k papers. Also the paper must have being printed in bulk long time ago before Bomoi resigned.

I dont ruled out the possibility of issuing Certificate for Adeosun at her request sha o
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by eclecticbaron: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
The question here is: why is the presidency mute on this matter? This is an issue that requires an answer. The silence is really deafening this time. Madam minister should just come clean, except ofcourse if the forgery claim is true, she probably won't say anything. Then again, this is a typical example of the true colours of this govt.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by sosy25: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
I really like how Premium Times exposed this. The Nigerian media ought to expose lots of stuff like this, this is similar to what The Sun newspaper does in the United Kingdom. The media ought to be feared even by the high and mighty in the society.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by SirToothBrush: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Foreign firms would be forced to be examining our certificates more and more if this government tries to cover this glaring truth or atleast let them counter it fact
THE UNFORTUNATE TRUTH 100%
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Mike4S: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
I want NYSC to upload all the NYSC certificates that were issued manually. Those of us that were electronically issued do not have problems when it comes to verifying it. It is just one click away and the candidate is verified.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by SirToothBrush: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
uuzba:

What do you mean by "she does not peddle lies left, right, front and back"?
Search the WHOLE GOOGLE and show me ONE PICTURE where her mouth IS CLOSED.

Find it give me your account number. I will send cash to you.
haahaha her mouth is closed here

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
uuzba:

I'm hiding your money sha. Show us a picture...with her mouth closed.

Hahahaha, guy u no well. Kemi no be my sister or aunty to kill myself on top her matter. Don't hide my money, invest it biko.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Thank you bro cheesy

SirToothBrush:
haahaha her mouth is closed here

cc : uuzba
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by karleone(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2018
earnvest:

There is a 3-year jail term attached to certificate fraud as specified by the NYSC act.

There's a monetary equivalent. My annoyance is that a secondary school student can pay the money.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by omoelerin1: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
eagleeye3:

I really don't care about the politics surrounding her woes. But her silence in the face of monumental evidence racked up in this case is a slap on the faces of millions of Nigerians.
And the annoying thing is that Buhari and his APC think we are all fools who can't do nothing. And i guess they are right.
What do you expect her to say? If only you would understand the emotional torture and restlessness she would be passing through right now.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Achievoen: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Village people everywhere. They just opened Adeosun's book of remembrance grin
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by hausadreturn(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
phase1:

I really pity the oluwole craftsman that did the shoddy job, if he is still breathing, he should better be on the run because politicians don't like 'loose ends'. The guy is now a liability and could be made to 'disappear in a body bag' before sunrise tommorow.
This one don watch Hollywood taya sha shocked
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by dfrost: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
One4me:

Short of mentioning the name Saraki! grin grin

I no call anybody name ooo. cheesy grin

Who kill Giwa, na Baba. If you add -ngida, na you sabi.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by seunH: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

See them cheesy see format cheesy see strategy grin they are pushing to cover Kamigate cheesy
Sincerely it's not like that, I really want her investigated and punished if found wanting. This would be a true test of PMB anti corruption stance. I was just narrating an incident that happened thats all.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by baysol: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
edupedia:

...please submit this comedy to Nollywood.... thank u
Ode was my prediction not eventually true? You open eye but cannot see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.