Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know (35375 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by deomelo: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
rock003:

; Your brain is programmes to repeat the same rubbish over and over again. You must be soulless zombie robot
[/s]

The same silly, ignorant and irrelevant rubbish, only the NYSC is allowed to determine right or wrong, not you and your fellow Igbos.

lol @ ipob ZOMBIE calling other people ZOMBIE.

Wonders shall never end..
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by rock003: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The same silly, ignorant and irrelevant rubbish, only the NYSC is allowed to determine right or wrong, not you and your fellow Igbos.

lol @ ipob ZOMBIE calling other people ZOMBIE.

Wonders shall never end..

grin Useful Idiot grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by deomelo: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
rock003:

Useful Idiot ;
[/s]

Nna ipob, abeg no dey share with me what you saw inside mirror.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by rock003: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:

Nna ipob, abeg no dey share with me what you saw inside mirror.

grin Useful idiots think anyone that is not as stupid as them must be an Igbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by deomelo: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
rock003:

Useful idiots think anyone that is not as stupid as them must be an Igbo. ;
[/s]

Not interested in any ignorant and unintelligent ipob related rubbish at the moment, try back next time.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by rock003: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in any ignorant and unintelligent ipob related rubbish at the moment, try back next time.

grin The empty useful idiot has activated Zombie Robot Mode again. Aimless repetition grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by 1stdammy: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
neoclassical:
The Exemption letter was forged. I also finished service in September, 2009, same month and year Mrs. Adeosu got her Exemption Letter and my NYSC certificate was signed by Brig. Gen. Tsiga. It is then not possible for Tsiga to sign my Certificate and Mr. Bomoi who left before Tsiga signed Mrs. Adeosun's Exemption Letter, since the two certificates were issued same month and year. See attached.
another point for PT,
NYSC and Madam minister over to you......

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Badeku: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
ON KEMI ADEOSUN NYSC CERTIFICATE FORGERY . Fayose told you "Buhari is dead" and even posted his obituary, you believed. After they poisoned Buhari, Fayose told you he had 11 pictures of Buhari in London hospital paralysed and dead you believed and uptill date you never questioned his rational behind those statements. They told you Buhari is a cloned Jibrin Aminu from Sudan, same you swallowed it hook , sinker and linen. Buhari did not have a primary school certificate yet, he rose up in the military to become a general but it never bothered you. They told you Buhari said "The Youths are Lazy" yet, you believed them despite all the counter claim by the presidency. Premium Times misled you while saying 300 cows are more important than human lives in Plateau while they later apologized to Meyatti Alah for sponsoring fake news, you never came forward to tender your apology for causing confusion and spreading lies. CAN apologized for misleading you for the Arabic sentiments yet, you never see what they did wrong. Every bad news you are quick to share while requesting for the president who is fighting for you to present his certificate of about 70 years ago, why can't you ask those that impoverished your life to return our stolen wealth? You dissipates your energy on frivolities yet, closed your mind for things that will benefit your entire generation. . Well, i always like to see the way people reason or think in this country. I can see crazy people everywhere, oh! I can see madness written on some faces. So a graduate with ordinary pass is more competent than a graduate with better grade because of NYSC certificate? . Na wa for this country. The ordinary people are even worse than our leaders. . Kemi Adeosun is their target again. I can see that some reasonable Nigerians are falling for the blackmail of Kemi Adeosun. Once you blocked their channels of stealing then they look for stupid ways to blackmail you through their pay as you go journalists just to disparaged the anti corruption war. . This week at Federal Executive meeting Kemi Adeosun sought for Executive Order for all the department agencies to publish how they spend their budget and it was granted. We should remember also that she put NNPC on the spot with the way they remitted money to the Federation account. She practically scolded them. And what happened thereafter?KemiAdeosun forged NYSC certificate and she must resign. . If your defence is truly for honesty and genuity of purpose why not tell Saraki, Dino, Shehu Sanni, Jona Jang to explain their roles in sponsoring killer gangs or why not tell Atiku to explain how he siphoned Nigeria money for 17years through INTEL. Dino Melaye once had issues with his certificate, you stood for his defence as if you were blood related, hmmm, you never doubted him despite series of abnormalities in his certificate forgery saga. Abeg! why not tell your common sense Senator, Ben Bruce Murray to explain how he collected N11b loan and refused to pay for 13years now? Fayose lied that Federal Government sealed up AKURE Airport and up till now the Airport is opened yet, that never bothered you. Lies upon lies, propaganda without facts are all that pleases you. . This stupid blackmail by Premium Times won't fly and they can go to hell. I once told you, I prefer a mechanic without certificate but with a good ideology to be my President, Governor or Chairman so as to drive Nigeria to a greater height and unto a good path, than an incompetent PhD holder with corruption stinking all over him...so clueless like our hero past to be at the corridors of power. . Corruption must fight back, definitely these are the results when you open your heart to fight corruption to standstill but, Nigeria shall succeed. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. Nigerians will survive.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by doctokwus: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
neoclassical:
The Exemption letter was forged. I also finished service in September, 2009, same month and year Mrs. Adeosu got her Exemption Letter and my NYSC certificate was signed by Brig. Gen. Tsiga. It is then not possible for Tsiga to sign my Certificate and Mr. Bomoi who left before Tsiga signed Mrs. Adeosun's Exemption Letter, since the two certificates were issued same month and year. See attached.
Maybe they shared it.
Tsiga signs certificate of service,while Bomoi in the comfort of his home,having been removed as DG,signs exemption certificates.
wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Ziggylady(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
neoclassical:

This wraps it up..End of story!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by e7ejinima: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bros, this one pass your power.

If I were you, I'd keep quite and be murmuring some prayers.

This is big and there appears no way out.

deomelo:
lmao...

PT still dey scramble with their silly and unprofessional tales by the moonlight story.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Elliot2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ncsamuel:
Why question is why would someone born and bred in the UK, schooled in the UK come back to serve in Nigeria
so we wey dey here we do nysc na "nama ba? dem uk guys go only come take all d posh jobs

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by deomelo: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Adeosun applied for exemption, alleged forged certificate under probe –NYSC

http://punchng.com/adeosun-applied-for-exemption-alleged-forged-certificate-under-probe-nysc/

Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun skips NYSC, forges

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/.../275319-exclusive-finance-minister-kemi-adeosu.

The difference between a responsible and professional news media and a very irresponsible, unprofessional and hatchet job news media.

News media don't judge or proclaim guilt until suspects are tried and convicted of wrong doing hence the news media always using the word ALLEGED.

PT is a news media, not the judiciary and they can not pass judgement, slander or publicly convict people before conviction by the judiciary or empowered government institutions.

What if tomorrow for whatever reason/s investigators come up with legitimate, credible facts and documents that exonerates the Minister?

Responsible and professional news organizations don't expose their organization to lawsuits and huge potential damages and this is the reason why they always use the word ALLEGED.

PT is in a bind and they know it.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by GoodGovernance: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Wallade(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
ijustdey:

2. The NYSC Act required she must serve because she graduated below the age of 30. Only those above the age of 30 or have been awarded national honours or fall into any of the exemption categories enumerated in Section 2 (2) of the Act can be eligible for formal employment in the country.

Therefore, notwithstanding how old Mrs Adeosun may be, she will have to enroll for NYSC because she graduated before 30.

Some commentators have argued that saying a citizen must serve even at the age of 100 because he or she graduated before 30 is illogical, but that is what the law says.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/275674-adeosungate-eight-things-to-know-about-ministers-questionable-nysc-certificate.html

I don't think it is correct; even if you graduate at an age below 30 and you schooled abroad. You can apply for exemption from NYSC when you return to Nigeria before proper employement.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by GoodGovernance: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/275674-adeosungate-eight-things-to-know-about-ministers-questionable-nysc-certificate.html

If I were the OP,I would have read section 17 of the same act before posting all these trash!

SECTION 17
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Directorate may, with the prior approval of the National Defence and Security Council, by an order published in the •Gazette exempt any person from all or any of the provisions of this Decree, and may subject thereto and with such approval impose, in relation to any exemption, such conditions as it may think fit.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by icon007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
omocalabar:
And this is one of the saint ministers we had to wait for 6months to get... Mr Integrity indeed

.. and how would our herdman president would have known dat aunty kemi do not present the original papers? How? This 1 I can tell u is not our president fault... grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by biomedics(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Government of scandals

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by searchlight: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
oruma19:
Is kemi a graduate? If yes, then she has no question to ansa. Simple. Who nysc hep? Is it now we want to hold on to our laws? Abeg who obeys laws in nigeria? Yeye people in a very great country.
even if she's not a graduate which question will she answer? who graduate epp. when we call Nigeria a zoo and the people believing in Nigeria baboons this on will also cry foul. so there is no laws here. a place where anyone behaves anyhow. anyway anything can go in an evil forest like this zoo
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by searchlight: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
CSTR1005:
When you now think about the fact that buhari spent 6 months assembling these bunch of charlatans while the economy burnt down, I don't know how or why Nigerians should forgive him.
watch zombies come for your head
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by bbxxxxxx: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
GoodGovernance:

If I were the OP,I would have read section 17 of the same act before posting all these trash!

SECTION 17
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Directorate may, with the prior approval of the National Defence and Security Council, by an order published in the •Gazette exempt any person from all or any of the provisions of this Decree, and may subject thereto and with such approval impose, in relation to any exemption, such conditions as it may think fit.
was there a published order exempting adeosun from nysc. Even if, why will she aquire a fake certificate.

The problem with this country is tribalism. Just see the way the Yorubas are defending this crime, same way they will defend obj and accuse GEJ of corruption because he refused to appoint people like adeosun as finance minister.

I wonder if those senators could blackmail NOI.

And for those Yorubas who are trying to justify it by claiming xyz also did not serve, they should realise that xyz did not aquire and present a fake nysc certificate to the senate.

The IG should arrest this woman immediately without delay. Forgery is a criminal offence.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by omocalabar(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
icon007:

.. and how would our herdman president would have known dat aunty kemi do not present the original papers? How? This 1 I can tell u is not our president fault... grin
what is the job if the sss then?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by masqot(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Just looking at how this will play out
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by ANOWEDGREAT: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2018
ijustdey:

PT is just wasting their time on this story they can even get sued for this by Mrs adeosun at the end of the day,this can only be taken seriously in civilized places like the US and UK not in a very corrupted country like nigeria. What happened to cases like the maina scandal, abba kyrie bribery scandal, sgf lawal and so many others that have been swept under the carpet by this corrupt buhari's govt?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by e7ejinima: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Your job on this platform is clear - to deceive the light brains. Are you succeeding? -may be not.

The difference actually lies in reading in between the line.

NYSC could confirm Minister Kemi's application for exemption but could not confirm the forged certificate.

More still... what response did it give to Minister Kemi's application for exemption? This, they don't want to disclose.

Bros, yours is a government of deceit. Accept and you shall be free.

For now, we stand with PT!

deomelo:

The difference between a responsible and professional news media and a very irresponsible, unprofessional and hatchet job news media.

News media don't judge or proclaim guilt until suspects are tried and convicted of wrong doing hence the news media always using the word ALLEGED.

PT is a news media, not the judiciary and they can not pass judgement, slander or publicly convict people before conviction by the judiciary or empowered government institutions.

What if tomorrow for whatever reason/s investigators come up with legitimate, credible facts and documents that exonerates the Minister?

Responsible and professional news organizations don't expose their organization to lawsuits and huge potential damages and this is the reason why they always use the word ALLEGED.

PT is in a bind and they know it.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by oruma19: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2018
searchlight:
even if she's not a graduate which question will she answer? who graduate epp. when we call Nigeria a zoo and the people believing in Nigeria baboons this on will also cry foul. so there is no laws here. a place where anyone behaves anyhow. anyway anything can go in an evil forest like this zoo
lolz
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by Abbey2sam(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2018
oruma19:
Is kemi a graduate? If yes, then she has no question to ansa. Simple. Who nysc hep? Is it now we want to hold on to our laws? Abeg who obeys laws in nigeria? Yeye people in a very great country.

Social media police........come over an idiot have been spotted
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by oruma19: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Abbey2sam:

Social media police........come over an idiot have been spotted
I wont even enta a gutter with a pig. Tufiakwa
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by VULCAN(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2018
This is very interesting section of The Act.

But on her exemption its stated it was due to age.

So what concerns her with this part of The Act?

Since she claimed Age as her basis, there is no need to get her exemption gazetted.

GoodGovernance:

SECTION 17
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by DrBig: 2:41am On Jul 12, 2018
So sad, people still think like this...........
oruma19:
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by deomelo: 5:07am On Jul 12, 2018
[s]
e7ejinima:
Your job on this platform is clear - to deceive the light brains. Are you succeeding? -may be not.

The difference actually lies in reading in between the line.

NYSC could confirm Minister Kemi's application for exemption but could not confirm the forged certificate.

More still... what response did it give to Minister Kemi's application for exemption? This, they don't want to disclose.

Bros, yours is a government of deceit. Accept and you shall be free.

For now, we stand with PT!

[/s]

Nna ipob. PT published their tabloid and gossip rubbish based on what they labeled investigation and the responding and responsible agency involved aka NYSC have to conduct their own investigation before briefing the rest of the public per what transpired.

....but of course, this sane and rational logic and conceptis foreing to ignorant and unintelligent village Igbos..
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know by oruma19: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
DrBig:
So sad, people still think like this...........
so sad, people like u don't think at all! sad indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.