Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her (2007 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by HeWrites(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2018
A South African Twitter user has narrated how her cousin, Penny, cut of her whole family because a pastor revealed that they bewitched her.

According to Zizipho, all attempts to reach her have so far failed as she changed her contact number and address.

Read the tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/lady-cuts-off-her-whole-family-after-her-pastor-said-they-bewitched-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by GOFRONT(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2018
shocked
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by Ebubeslym(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2018
The bewitchment never stopped her from going to school, graduating and getting a bank job?

The time to harvest the fruits of their labours Don reach one god of man (yahoo boy) Don enter game.

Africa and Religious beliefs Ehhhhh

2 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by KendrickAyomide: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2018
Twitter is the best way to lie these days, just write anything you can think of and it becomes news
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2018
There's a special place in hell for these cult leaders masquerading as pastors to con people.
A person who is not brainwashed would know that isolation is done to have full control over a person & her purse strings, no doubt. It'll be too late when she finally catches a wake up call. They will milk her dry, down to the marrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2018
when it comes to church issues, south africans are gulliable. in southern africa its only in SA that a pastor can make his congregation eat snakes, inhale Doom pesticide etc. and the blame for the citizens' vulnerability to this craziness lies squarely on the government. years ago, the government banned morning prayers and sermons etc at schools and preschools on the advice of liberals and atheists - leaving millions without any moral foundation. now those millions have become adults who never had any real understanding of spirituality and are thirsting for truth but that hunger makes them easy targets to unscrupulous individuals who wanna get rich. you should see the number of churches in the Joburg CBD. and most run by foreigners who wanna make that money.
its sad.

1 Like

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
There's a special place in hell for these cult leaders masquerading as pastors to con people.
A person who is not brainwashed would know that isolation is done to have full control over a person & her purse strings, no doubt. It'll be too late when she finally catches a wake up call. They will milk her dry, down to the marrow.
without even knowing the woman i will bet she has money. they never isolate the broke ones.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
when it comes to church issues, south africans are gulliable. in southern africa its only in SA that a pastor can make his congregation eat snakes, inhale Doom pesticide etc. and the blame for the citizens' vulnerability to this craziness lies squarely on the government. years ago, the government banned morning prayers and sermons etc at schools and preschools on the advice of liberals and atheists - leaving millions without any moral foundation. now those millions have become adults who never had any real understanding of spirituality and are thirsting for truth but that hunger makes them easy targets to unscrupulous individuals boy. you should see the number of churches in the Joburg CBD. and most run by foreigners who wanna make that money.
its sad.

When was this? Because morning prayers are still done at all schools.

3 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
without even knowing the woman i will bet she has money. they never isolate the broke ones.

True.

1 Like

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by Lozano: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Fake men of god
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by Jaqenhghar: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

His name says it all

2 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

His name says it all

LOL!

It was a genuine question though because he is not the 1st person on NL to say that & it shocks me every time because every child I know confirms that they still pray during assembly.

1 Like

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by ednut1(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Twitter is the best way to lie these days, just write anything you can think of and it becomes news
blame bloggers who cant think of beta content
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

South Africa is a secular democracy with freedom of religion that forces public schools not to place one religion over another. church-owned schools obviously do prayers but public/gvt-owned ones by law must not favour any religion.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2018
ednut1:
blame bloggers who cant think of beta content
but "Beta" means the opposite of what you're trying to say.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

His name says it all
so if my name was EDUCATIONS you would believe everything i say?
you are too shallow.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
South Africa is a secular democracy with freedom of religion that forces public schools not to place one religion over another. church-owned schools obviously do prayers but public/gvt-owned ones by law must not favour any religion.

That is not true because I have several family members still in school (government schools) & they told me they pray in the morning. That was after some nut here on NL claimed Mandela banned it. The only changes that I personally experienced about the morning prayer, in my school days, it only happened on Mondays & no longer every day of the week. There's no religion placed above the other because Muslim children are allowed to leave school early on Fridays or not to attend at all on special occasions eg. Eid. So there's no way that they will let the Christian children abandon their faith, when others are allowed to practice freely.

2 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That is not true because I have several family members still in school (government schools) & they told me they pray in the morning. That was after some nut here on NL claimed Mandela banned it. The only changes that I personally experienced about the morning prayer, in my school days, it only happened on Mondays & no longer every day of the week. There's no religion placed above the other because Muslim children are allowed to leave school early on Fridays or not to attend at all on special occasions eg. Eid. So there's no way that they will let the Christian children abandon their faith, when others are allowed to practice freely.
you clearly dont know anything about your country. im telling you the law of your own country and you're telling me what your young sisters tell you.
Your country is not a Christian country like other Southern African countries. you are secular. thats why you abort and homosexuality is legal. the same laws that made these two lawful also prohibit Christianity from coming to the forefront in the way it does in other countries. and this makes south africans searching for spiritual truth easy to abuse.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

you clearly dont know anything about your country. im telling you the law of your own country and you're telling me what your young sisters tell you.
Your country is not a Christian country like other Southern African countries. you are secular. thats why you abort and homosexuality is legal. the same laws that made these two lawful also prohibit Christianity from coming to the forefront in the way it does in other countries. and this makes south africans searching for spiritual truth easy to abuse.

If it's "the law", then it should apply to all government institutions. It doesn't! Even in the military they pray! So why should I not take the words against yours? You're not even a South African after all, you're just an uninvited guest who thinks he knows it all grin I reiterate, prayer is still an important start of the day IN South Africa. I wouldn't want South Africa to turn into an intolerant, Bible thumping state ("like other Southern African countries" ), but the fact that it allows people to make their own choices, is good enough to many of its citizens, myself included. It baffles me that people still think it's OK for the govt to make these critical life choices FOR THEM. We're a democratic country, not under the thumb of any despot, thank you very much. If people wanna abort or be gay, all power to them. It doesn't change the price of petrol either way. There're more important things in life than to worry about who is going to bed with whom etc. Go back to Zimbabwe or any other Southern African country if you don't like how we do things over here. We're not going to be told how to live by the likes of you. And we definitely do not want to be like the rest of you. Believe that! Always moaning like you're being held hostage. Voetsek!

3 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If it's "the law", then it should apply to all government institutions. It doesn't! Even in the military they pray! So why should I not take the words against yours? You're not even a South African after all, you're just an uninvited guest who thinks he knows it all grin I reiterate, prayer is still an important start of the day IN South Africa. I wouldn't want South Africa to turn into an intolerant, Bible thumping state ("like other Southern African countries" ), but the fact that it allows people to make their own choices, is good enough to many of its citizens, myself included. It baffles me that people still think it's OK for the govt to make these critical life choices FOR THEM. We're a democratic country, not under the thumb of any despot, thank you very much. If people wanna abort or be gay, all power to them. It doesn't change the price of petrol either way. There're more important things in life than to worry about who is going to bed with whom etc. Go back to Zimbabwe or any other Southern African country if you don't like how we do things over here. We're not going to be told how to live by the likes of you. And we definitely do not want to be like the rest of you. Believe that!
dont allow your emotions to turn this into a xenophobic discussion full of hatred. calm down.

in all your talk you havent said one thing about the Law concerning these issues. visit your laws and read. dont just take it for granted you're south african.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dont allow your emotions to turn this into a xenophobic discussion full of hatred. calm down.

in all your talk you havent said one thing about the Law concerning these issues. visit your laws and read. dont just take it for granted you're south african.

There's no law that says people shouldn't practise their religious or even cultural beliefs. It's still done. Perhaps you should direct me to the source, where you got all this info.

Terms stipulated by the South African constitution regarding religion.

1 Like

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There're no law that says people shouldn't practise their religious or even cultural beliefs. It's still done. Perhaps you should direct me to the source, where you got all this info.
who said there was?
i said prayers are banned in gvt schools because as a secular country you dont place one religion above the other.
while other countries are Christian but have seperated church and state. South Africa is a SECULAR DEMOCRACY, that means you go beyond seperation of church and state and actually reject religion as a state (hence abortions&gays), thats why its mostly South Africans getting duped by false pastors.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
who said there was?
i said prayers are banned in gvt schools because as a secular country you dont place one religion above the other.
while other countries are Christian but have seperated church and state. South Africa is a SECULAR DEMOCRACY, that means you go beyond seperation of church and state and actually reject religion as a state (hence abortions&gays), thats why its mostly South Africans getting duped by false pastors.

And I'm telling you it's not true, as that would be against our constitutional rights. Which part of "It's still done" don't you get? EQUALITY is the operative word. No religion is above the other because they're all equal in the eyes of the South African constitution. So stopping Christians from praying, while Muslims are allowed to go to prayer on Fridays would be unfair. Muslims don't even attend a full day of school during their fasting month & nobody cares because the rest can go on with their day as usual. No drastic changes necessary. South Africa doesn't reject religion as you claim, it is more liberal about it. You have the right not to take part in any religious ceremony that goes against your personal beliefs, but it won't stop because you don't like or agree with it.

2 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And I'm telling you it's not true, as that would be against our constitutional rights. Which part of "It's still done" don't you get? EQUALITY is the operative word. No religion is above the other because they're all equal in the eyes of the South African constitution. So stopping Christians from praying, while Muslims are allowed to go to prayer on Fridays would be unfair. Muslims don't even attend a full day of school during their fasting month & nobody cares because others are also allowed to follow their own faith without compromise. South Africa doesn't reject religion as you claim, it is more liberal about it. You have the right not to take part in any religious ceremony that goes against your personal beliefs, but it won't stop because you don't like or agree with it.
legalizing abortion and homosexuality IS the rejection of religion because only Religions prohibit these.
again. dont confuse me saying Prayers are banned with Religion is banned. your Gvt is prohibited by law from promoting any religion, unlike what is happening in other countries around her.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by Jaqenhghar: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so if my name was EDUCATIONS you would believe everything i say?
you are too shallow.
Yeah. It takes one to know another . Maybe you shld change your name to deep
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Yeah. It takes one to know another . Maybe you shld change your name to deep
i said you are shallow because you take names at face value. dont get emotional.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
legalizing abortion and homosexuality IS the rejection of religion because only Religions prohibit these.
again. dont confuse me saying Prayers are banned with Religion is banned. your Gvt is prohibited by law from promoting any religion, unlike what is happening in other countries around her.

We don't have to do things like other countries, because we don't care what they do in other countries. So quit bringing up other countries, like we have to live by their rules. South Africa is not a strictly religious country (we don't even love thy neighbour, only tolerate it grin Whereas you don't even like each other! ) , but that doesn't mean it's against religion. You keep harping on about abortion & religion, as if you're perfect examples of Christianity or whatever faith is dominant in your country. Didn't you massacre each other during Gukurahundi? I advise you to follow the words of your former president Mugabe, by keeping your nose out of another country's affairs. We'll continue being homosexual whether it goes against your hypocrital double standards on what religion is actually about.

2 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by ibkayee(f): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Honestly, these religious influencers need to start being held accountable when their ‘ministries’ become harmful
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We don't have to do things like other countries, because we don't care what they do in other countries. So quit bringing up other countries, like we have to live by their rules. South Africa is not a strictly religious country (we don't even love thy neighbour, only tolerate it grin Whereas you don't even like each other! ) , but that doesn't mean it's against religion. You keep harping on about abortion & religion, as if you're perfect examples of Christianity or whatever faith is dominant in your country. Didn't you massacre each other during Gukurahundi? I advise you to follow the words of your former president Mugabe, by keeping your nose out of another country's affairs. We'll continue being homosexual whether it goes against your hypocrital double standards on what religion is actually about.
only in SA do people eat snakes and inhale pesticides at churches. Why? because other nations are not secular like SA. Gukurahundi, mugabe wont help you.
Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Honestly, these religious influencers need to start being held accountable when their ‘ministries’ become harmful
they are. and SA being SA they'll rush to the other extreme and make things worse.
new laws are being drafted to govern churches and religious movements. but some of the laws are going to make things worse.
for example a proposal is to block anyone with a prison record from being a pastor. that will do more harm than good since many people find God in prisons after a life of crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

only in SA do people eat snakes and inhale pesticides at churches. Why? because other nations are not secular like SA. Gukurahundi, mugabe wont help you.

Who cares? Is it your nose or your mouth they're using to do such? Meanwhile your presidential aspirant is promising people free beer/free sex & the guy actually has followers but you're here calling others gullible grin Oh, the irony of it all!

3 Likes

Re: SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who cares? Is it your nose or your mouth they're using to do such? Meanwhile your presidential aspirant is promising people free beer/free sex & the guy actually has followers but you're here calling others gullible grin Oh, the irony of it all!
you're missing the point. the topic is about a lady isolated by a pastor. the point i added to with how South Africans are easily made to eat snakes and inhale pesticides. dont make this into something its not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Is Askin Me About Number Of Women Ive Had Sex With / Hi Guys! Are Mixed Race Children considered Black in Nigeria? / Have You Rejected a lady's advances before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.