Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair (7534 Views)

Projects: Ugwuanyi Has Shown Nsukka Light Of The Day – Royal Fathers / Gov. Ugwuanyi Has Always Remembered The People Of Amechi Uwani, Says Sen Nnamani / Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by perfectedmee: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
AzizG550:
DON'T MIND THE IDIOT WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT UGWUANYI. ASK THE GUY WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE STREETLIGHTS THE FORMER GOVERNOR PUT, ENUGU IS NOW SO DARK AND DANGEROUS IN THE NIGHT AND YOU ARE TELLING THIS GOVERNOR IS WORKING? HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED HOW DIRTY ENUGU HAS BECOME ? NO GABBAGE TRUCKS AGAIN. THE STATE IS NOW GOING BACKWARDS GRADUALLY AND YOU ARE PRAISING UGWUANYI......SPHYCOPHANT!

All I c is hatred 4rm u.

During Chimaroke. My was still a clerk in one of the local government.

I remembered how she is used to prepare half salaries vouchers for staff's.

Whatever happens to the rest, nobody knows.

Chimaroke focused mainly on his hometown Nkanu which m guessing u re from.

Thanks to Sullivan whom brought true strides to the state by taking everyone along.

Today, not only has ugwuanyi changed the face if Enugu. He has attracted a lot if investors.

I was at Nsukka in d Easter and I could not believe what I saw in that town.

I stayed in a hotel of 35k a night and I had no regrets. Cos I received a first class service that is in par with International 5 star hotels.

I was wowed by the massive investment in that place.

My only regrets is that before my friends arrived, dre was no available rooms.

So pls, b honest with yourself.

Enugu has made tremendous progress in all ramifications.
Re: Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Senselin:
Just as Gov. Donald Duke is to Calabar, so is Gov Chimaroke Nnamani to Enugu. All these rants about Ugwuanyi's transformation of Enugu are LIES.
You're not right what of immediate past,Sullivan chime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Announces Tax Cut For Businesses in Ondo To Cushion Effect of COVID-19 / Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid / NASS Raises Budget To N28.77tn, Votes ₦‎10bn For Car Parks, Recreation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.