Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (32860 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by TreasureJunky: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose get bad mouth sha, but Bello deserves what he got from Fayose. Someone whose house is on fire is pursuing rat
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by tolexy007(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Yahya of all person? undecided
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Arysexy(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2018
“Tell Yahaya Bello that I cannot continue to reply the dog in my house. Yeye Bello is a small boy, he has no experience, he is an ordinary driver,” he said.

grin Technical Knock out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by kaen1317: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2018
The same way you tried to tame Dino
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Anyway, today is my girlfriend birthday. I need likes to transfer to her for no reason at all.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2018
If na for talk I know say e go win,but the man just de mumu d mumus for d state,,,DAT no get anything to show for e state,just de deceive the poor illiterates dem
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by neatideas: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Yaya Bello is not representing youth wisely my opinion
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2018
THE TWO GOVERNORS REPRESENTS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF STUPIDITY. THEY ARE BOTH STUPID.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by blackaxe78: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Still confused..... Is fayose recontesting?

Everything is just about Fayose vs Fayemi.

lesson :
deputy governor of ekiti cannot rule ekiti state

You said it all

The deputy governor is a dunce Fayose just wants to put in position.

I don't even know his name
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose was rite on no good road in Kogi State, If u are enter Ekiti through west i.e Kabba, by the time u get to Ekiti State no one will tell u b4 u knw dat Land has change name. My State is way backward I swear, only God n good governance will help us.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Awoo88: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Lol dull Woman. You always have an unintelligent comment to drop. How does your husband cope sef?
Does she have a husband? Is she not the same woman who was said took palm wine by herself to her prospective in law's house? The same idiotic woman who was pictured with palmwine in plastic can.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by honestivo(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
So they're all stupid, Nigeria leaders God will safe us from you guys
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Is Kogi a state or graveyard?
Passing through lokoja you won't believe its a state capital na to dey foko filo that failed skeleton upadan na him sabi. yahaha below indeed.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Brains1990(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2018
When I read rubbishes like this, I regret been a Nigerian.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Barrysleek(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]
Tame Fayose the way he was able to tame Melaye abi? Yahaya Bello is a special fool.
where is Dino today, is he still in APC
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Igba123: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Lol dull Woman. You always have an unintelligent comment to drop. How does your husband cope sef?
d person u quoted is not a woman but g@y. Do you argue with such perve?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Barrysleek(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Arysexy:

“Tell Yahaya Bello that I cannot continue to reply the dog in my house. Yeye Bello is a small boy, he has no experience, he is an ordinary driver,” he said.

grin Technical Knock out
yayah Bello is a university trained Accountant while Fayose is a mere diploma holder.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Esseite:

Why was tinubu so desperate to install Ambode?
Ask him too why was Oshiomhole so desperate to install Obaseki. These people en one day b one day , monkey go go market em no go return .
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by lost24: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Wen two fools r fight, all u need to do Is sit down and watch.

Dat bello too yeye sef.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by omoseth(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2018
From the way and manner Yahaya Bello acts,no doubt he is a small boy that needs grooming .Besides,while Yahaya Bello was still trying to find his foot as a young graduate in his accounting career, Fayose was/has been actively involved in the musky waters of Nigeria politics in the early 2000 or even less. He knows nothing about politics.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Yahaya Bello is the Worst Governor in North Central Nigeria. Ikpeazu Okezie is the worst in South East. Feel free to name worst governors in other regions.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by eliasojong(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Please can anybody update us about DPR on recruitment that took place 2016, I learned that the lists of successful Graduate Trainee
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
BMCSlayer:

she is not married. Her ex boyfriend impregnated her younger sister lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by ladygudhead(f): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
WOW...so there's a special type of f00l? we shall see on saturday.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Yahaya Bello no suppose dey talk for campaign
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by davidodiba(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Monopoly of stupidity? Hiaaa
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by rhektor(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2018
So now stupidity is something our polithiefians now boast of?

How did we get this far?
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Surprisingly, you are the one that lways sounds horrible. In fact, you need to realise how weak you sound mentally. You hardly engage in any meaningful debate and frequently go off point as if you have a mental case. It is obvious you don't even know what you say most times.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by PointZerom: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Why is fayose so desperate to install his deputy

Why is Buhari desperate to install his minister?
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by BMCSlayer: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2018
kaorama:

Surprisingly, you are the one that lways sounds horrible. In fact, you need to realise how weak you sound mentally. You hardly engage in any meaningful debate and frequently go off point as if you have a mental case. It is obvious you don't even know what you say most times.
ayaa sorry.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by maestroferddi: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Why is fayose so desperate to install his deputy
The joke is on you...

Why is the failure called Buhari intent on forcing Fayemi, who has been rejected by Ekiti people, down the throats of the people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.