Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (36985 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Angelanest: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), have been accused of killing a young man for smoking marijuana. According to Larry who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, the young man was brutally killed by the security operatives after he was caught smoking weed in public.

It was gathered that the SARS officers first shot the young man on his hand as he was able to run with the wounded hand till he got tired and fell.

The young man after falling reportedly begged for forgiveness but rather, he was shot in the end and died instantly.

An angry and disappointed Facebook user shared the news. Read below;

Just came back from school to see this. Sars shot this man right in my street for smoking weed.. They killed him instantly particles of his brain were in the pool of blood I saw the floor.. He was shot on the hand at first.. He ran with the bullet wound till he got tired and fell. They came right after him and gave him a head shot..

While he begged for forgiveness.. How would he be killed mercilessly for just smoking weed... Police work is not for illiterates.. Please government should adjust this problem. Our Nigerian sars are bunch of miserable, untrained, illiterate, dirty, jobless and heartless people.. They're the law breakers.

We need to do something about this country I'm getting scared everyday

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/sars-brutally-kill-young-man-for-smoking-weed-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photos.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Subhanalah.

IG should do something about the monsters before they succeed in killing the whole Nigeria youth. How come smoking is death penalty?
To me, Nigeria is the most dangerous on earth and thanks to the most clueless IG in the history of Nigeria.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by EternalTruths: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari and Blood.

Everywhere blood blood blood thanks to Buhari.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Lozano: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2018
End SARS

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Africonji: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari you must pay for your crimes. Mark my words. angry

18 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Believe it or not SARS is working under the instruction of the presidency

80 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2018
The fear of sars is the beginning of long life in ph, make dem go benue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by binsanni(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2018
but them too they smoke now

what is the meaning of this rubbish now

and the rubbish must stop come 2019

get your PVC

12 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Sharpshooota: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah.

IG should do something about the monsters before they succeed in killing the whole Nigeria youth. How come smoking is death penalty?
To me, Nigeria is the most dangerous on earth and thanks to the most clueless IG in the history of Nigeria.

The man that appointed such IG is super clueless

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by neolboy(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Mehn this is barbaric
these people are taking more than what they can chew

6 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2018
The authenticity of this story has not been verified.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Gossiplover: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2018
I don't think you are alright. Even after seeing the pictures, you want to verify the story. Even if the victim was the most notorious armed robber in Nigeria, what happened to arresting him and charging to court. To kill a criminal just like that is extra judicial killing. For the young man's corpse to be left on the road after the shooting shows he was harmless. Assuming he was a suspect, his corpse would have been taken to police station to be paraded and carried away. They just left him on the ground there. What else do you want to verify. Go to Port-Harcourt and verify for yourself
otokx:
The authenticity of this story has not been verified.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2018
embarassed embarassed Wakanda Kwantry Izis

3 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by BAILMONEY: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2018
Gossiplover:
I don't think you are alright. Even after seeing the pictures, you want to verify the story. Even if the victim was the most notorious armed robber in Nigeria, what happened to arresting him and charging to court. To kill a criminal just like that is extra judicial killing. For the young man's corpse to be left on the road after the shooting shows he was harmless. Assuming he was a suspect, his corpse would have been taken to police station to be paraded and carried away. They just left him on the ground there. What else do you want to verify. Go to Port-Harcourt and verify for yourself
YOU REALLY HAVE TIME FOR PROPHET BULLHARY SAW AND HIS SUPPORTERS angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Auladimeji2: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Believe it or not SARS is working under the instruction of the presidency
it's a lie.shut the fvckup

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Gossiplover:

I stay in Port Harcourt, social media is doing a lot of harm to this country. The person that posted did not state his name, or the school he returned from or the street he resides. It may even be cult related violence that they have now turned it around to say its SARS.

We have only one country, we should not destroy it with unverified reports.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by talk2archy: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2018
and na dem smoke paas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Make I faint here am tired of this country.. End sars..

8 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by muhammed50(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2018
I can't see any particle of the brain there oooo
Nevertheless, Sars are trying
#reform_sars
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by NCANTaskForce: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2018
R.I.P to the dead, Only we the citizens can end SARS, sad .

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2018
they are not Sars they are Fulani herdsmen
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by omoadeleye(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Maybe they should legalize fire arms then we can start bringing SARZ down too .. one citizen equals ten SARZ

8 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by imitor4us(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Maybe the guy refused to pass the weed to the officer and he decided to punish him by taking his life. Clueless bunch of crabs. The government should better scrap the thing call SARS before they kill us all

3 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Sars again. Make them go sambisa forest as killing dey hungry them nah. Boko boys never finish oo

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by megareal: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Human life is now meaningless. What kind of a country is this?

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by hokafor(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2018
The more we protest the more the killings

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Those sars guys are Vikings and they killed that boy because he is an axe man

4 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by eaglez(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

I stay in Port Harcourt, social media is doing a lot of harm to this country. The person that posted did not state his name, or the school he returned from or the street he resides. It may even be cult related violence that they have now turned it around to say its SARS.

We have only one country, we should not destroy it with unverified reports.
My brother, just 58 people of your kind will better our country,I mean only 58 grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
there s no difference between SARS and hired killers are one and same

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari is still deaf with all this SARS issues......bullet fall on SARS officers nationwide!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Governor Ambode Commissions A New Bus Terminal At TBS, Lagos (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.