Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) (2404 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Peterdreddblog(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-RivOUvXzVWI/W0XRcWlXa2I/AAAAAAAABto/9PUZh5eHzfMlbTVK9tIkCiGHjZ-CAuBPgCLcBGAs/s1600/break-up-video-peterdredd.jpg[/img]

PDB team was sent this video and we're putting it up for all to see...
The information we got was that the guy in the video broke up with his longtime lover.. And decides to drive her home..

Eew! What a feeling for the poor girl.. As she is seen face down and looking totally broken while the guy is all smile to the camera..

Some guys sha..
See pictures

[img]https://3.bp..com/-W5-M1xOnN0o/W0XUkmekXYI/AAAAAAAABuE/fxzLwrzx3eglnrKsq4zMRkTUv1G_Z7rFACLcBGAs/s1600/bad-break-up-video-peterdredd-com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-NcwWNwLb1zI/W0XUhqZeT7I/AAAAAAAABuA/fs6NaVWsi9kB3fcl5KEdj2rc-C-KXQeqACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180711_102342_079.JPG[/img]
Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Peterdreddblog(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
I pity the girl tho...

Visit Source To Watch the Video : https://www.peterdredd.com/2018/07/heartbreaking-video-as-guy-drives-his_11.html

For more interesting stories
https://www.peterdredd.com/?m=1
Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
angry

It's ok to cry but definitely NOT IN FRONT OF UR EX...NEVER!

See how that mumu guy taking video while his ex was crying as if somebody juz died sha..

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Obviously, the one who invest most loses most..

Guys are becoming more dunce by the day though undecided Who breaks up with a lady and uploads the video for the world to see? That's humiliation!

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Fadiga24(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:

Guys are becoming more dunce by the day though undecided Who breaks up with a lady and uploads the video for the world to see? That's humiliation!

The girl was mumu to enter the car

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Chuknovski(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
things people go through in the name of love, I still feel it could happen to either a he or she but bemeaning or spitting them. ain't cool, feel sorry for the babe

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fadiga24:

The girl was mumu to enter the car
A heartbroken one never thinks straight. She could have destroyed the said car if she was a dangerous type. angry

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by agbonkamen(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
that babe fall my leg..... his dick wey she for take cook banga rice she dey cry....hissed grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
that babe fall my leg..... his dick wey she for take cook banga rice she dey cry....hissed grin

Wicked grin
Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
A heartbroken one never thinks straight. She could have destroyed the said car if she was a dangerous type. angry
Did you just say destroy the car
shocked
Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Peterdreddblog:
Did you just say destroy the car shocked
I didn't say, but typed!
Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Peterdreddblog(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
I didn't say, but typed!

oya take eraser... Clean it up
Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by HouseOfWine: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tha hell! I did drive her back home..

No no not to fvck her.. Cus i drunk & tryna get some Zzz plus aint tryna get some DUI...

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Auladimeji2: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

It's ok to cry but definitely NOT IN FRONT OF UR EX...NEVER!

See how that mumu guy taking video while his ex was crying as if somebody juz died sha..

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Auladimeji2: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2018
MariaLavina:

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Dacronym(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Heartbreaking? For where Wetin Consign Naija ppl?
Even you wey dey type Story no send
Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by MVLOX(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2018
the guy name suppose be 21 savage

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) by Peterdreddblog(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
MVLOX:
the guy name suppose be 21 savage

LMAO grin grin 99 Savage

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt / Ladies... How Do You Define A Hard Working Guy. / Is Chioma Putting Up A Front To Hide Her Anger At Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.