Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (45965 Views)

Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home / Dino Melaye: Ballot Box Snatching, Shooting Going Everywhere In Lokoja Town / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by resurgent2019: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
APC at the Federal level is a fully fledged terror organization! We need the aid of the international community to salvage democracy in Nigeria. The people of Ekiti must be allowed to freely choose their leaders.

There shall be no room for compromise on the issue of cattle colony in Ekiti.

#Ekitiresistance.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by gift01: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
What are they shooting at? Who are they hunting?
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by avrex3k(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Masterppower:
I have sent this to the US Secretary of state and they have confirmed monitoring the situation in ekiti..... Buhari is in deep shit already..[/s]

That animalistic Buhari must be removed or Nigeria will break

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Oblang(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Have u won that u are doing victory walk? Noise maker..
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by blackaxe78: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:
I have sent this to the US Secretary of state and they have confirmed monitoring the situation in ekiti..... Buhari is in deep shit already...

Who Sabi you

I beg send to ICC , NATO and UN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Welrez(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Quite unfortunate to see this scene playing out under a supposedly man of integrity. Buhari seems to have squandered every bit of goodwill he enjoyed before he became a president!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:
I have sent this to the US Secretary of state and they have confirmed monitoring the situation in ekiti..... Buhari is in deep shit already...

excuse me..who are you wey dey send secretary of state message?? My friend shift.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by blackaxe78: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
APC at the Federal level is a fully fledged terror organization! We need the aid of the international community to salvage democracy in Nigeria. The people of Ekiti must be allowed to freely choose their leaders.

There shall be no room for compromise on the issue of cattle colony in Ekiti.

#Ekitiresistance.

Are you hungry?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari is doomed for life
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Alliswellwithme(f): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
andymofia:
Imagine 2019 presidential election
I wonder ooo
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by blackaxe78: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
ruggedboy01:
what do you expect when a terrorist is the president

dullard buhari is a disgrace. foolish old demon

Wail on

You will be bitter till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Donspicey: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Apc Wan Sha Take Ekiti By Force,,,,kolewerk
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by elmodee7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
says who. fayose is @ it again. lies lies lies. come Saturday ekiti will be liberated. fayose u r going to pay for all u evil, kirikiri is ur home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Koval12(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
If for one thing, GEJ allowed for free and fair election that took him out of office. Suppressing democracy is the height of it all. We have gone 40 years backward under Buhari. Such a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by daygee12: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
The fear of prison is the beginning of wisdom. Fayose your days are numbered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by KenOne: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Heavy shooting and people are walking, okada riders with their passengers and cars moving. I thought any way there's shooting let alone heavy the place will be deserted because of fear of being killed or fear of a stray bullets. I wish i am the the president and commander in chief those buses and okadas Fayose ordered off the roads and come to government house to camp to frustrate APC rally yesterday will remain there until when Fayemi is sworn in as governor. Just like my people use to say the way and manner you bought a goods same way it will be sold. As it was in 2014 so shall it be in 2018. If 2014 election was credible in PDP eyes then, so shall 2018 election be credible in APC eyes now.

Sunday morning Fayemi will be declared winner, PDP prepare your letters to submit to US, UN, European union and AU.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
This man doing all he could to stop APC ;DThis man doing all he could to stop APC

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by jaykaylegend(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

Ode, so you don't know that the US or any other country can't interfere with the sovereignty of Nigeria without facing charges at the ICC??

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by PearlStreet(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose Reporters grin grin
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by eaglez(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
What is wrong with all these partisan politicians sef? Is election a do or die affair? Must Fayemi be returned to power? Must Fayoshe be intimidated? Let the good people of ekiti decide,MBuhari has seen the beautiful side of life and I believe he has just one thing to protect and that is his name, go and ask IBB the mess 1993 election has caused to his dynasty even in 100years to come. Mohammed MBuhari should as a matter of principle forget about partisan politics and do the needful as an unbiased president,given the unbiased judge(inec) and the good people of Ekiti state tge right to vote their leader,in all,only the poor masses suffer as the bullets are not meant for these greedy politicians but for them(the poor masses),this is getting annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Reptyle(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

Please try and send it to POTUS Donald Trump, There's May, Angela Merkel, Gutteres of the UN too. Sending to only US secretary of state might not make the kind of impact you want.

Don't forget to copy Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jnr. too. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

i laugh in egun....which of the US Secretary of State?stop fooling yourself,the last time I checked,US did not colonize Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by greggng: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
A man's party is gonna face election on Saturday and today he wanna do victory walk for what? Has he won? Why is everyone lawless in Nigeria.fayose will be defeated and nothing will happen. Let him not waste time going for a victory walk that will lead him to jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Shooting at who now?
And how are we sure this is not a setup by Fayose? After allegations came to the fore about Dino and his supposed thugs, anything is possible.
Besides, we all know Fayose and drama are like 5 & 6
Obviously a setup. It wouldn't make sense for the APC to attack the government house just to deter Fayose. The dude has always been a criminal. This trick has Dino's handwriting all over it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by LazyNairalander(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
If I ever make it out of this shithole ny kids will never know they are from Nigeria.
I am so sick of this country.

check my SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
DearPeople:

Obviously a setup. It wouldn't make sense for the APC to attack the government house just to deter Fayose. The dude has always been a criminal. This trick has Dino's handwriting all over it.

Agreed!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by uche44(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
modupe2:
Heavy shooting indeed.......Liar !!!
Rivers State my state is the next, those who think there is no Federal might now that they don't have it again should take a look at this. Rescue Ekiti so that their comrades in disobedience will learn in my state that it won't be an easy job for them in 2019 as far as this administration is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by topsam1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

hahahahah
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by drey076(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

empty chest beating
grin
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by weekdays: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
asobo:
Ekiti choosde between life and dead.
exactly! thesame way Christrians in mildlebelt choosed death instead of life in 2015
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by pacifust058(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

Hmm, Mule!!
Secretary of State indeed
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nazaretha1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Heavy shooting! And I can see civilians; women and children passing peaceably on bikes and in motor cars.
Come on, Mr Fayose, we're not stupid now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.