Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (45964 Views)

Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home / Dino Melaye: Ballot Box Snatching, Shooting Going Everywhere In Lokoja Town / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nazaretha1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Haha! �, with your #350 daily making platform, you want to leave naija. Okay o!
LazyNairalander:
If I ever make it out of this shithole ny kids will never know they are from Nigeria.
I am so sick of this country.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by ruggedboy01: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
blackaxe78:

Wail on

You will be bitter till 2023

of which you and your household are not exceptional, i am 100% sure apc change affects you too where ever you are.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Iruosonobrugwhe: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
exactly what happened to Fayemi in 2014
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Diso60090(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:
I have sent this to the US Secretary of state and they have confirmed monitoring the situation in ekiti..... Buhari is in deep shit already...

That animalistic Buhari must be removed or Nigeria will break

Na wood when you wan break am

Beans head coach
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by johnmartus(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
cheesy grin Mr correspondent.
Masterppower:
I have sent this to the US Secretary of state and they have confirmed monitoring the situation in ekiti..... Buhari is in deep shit already...

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by igbsam(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
What will Ex Governor Amaechi do ? grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Alexrayz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
ruggedboy01:
what do you expect when a terrorist is the president

dullard buhari is a disgrace. foolish old demon

Be there insulting him but u wont see how this man has over again and again insult the office of the precidency i know pmb has his flaws but he is still d president and this idiat should know his place shebi he be claiming commander of ekiti he should carry his secret army and come and fight ni
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by islandmoon: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
they wore mobile police uniform for herdsmen terrorist to take power from Yoruba's in ekiti , ekiti will be used for grazing
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by kpokpo1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shaarapp dier. Fake news angry
tiwaz:
Heavy shooting now going on in front of Ekiti Govt house by armed policemen brought by the APC.

This is the entrance to Ekiti Govt House now blocked by gun wielding mobile policemen. The plan is to prevent our victory walk slated for today but we will remain undeterred. Power of God and the people will prevail over Federal Power.

Details Later..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/07/11/heavy-shooting-now-going-on-in-front-of-ekiti-govt-house-fayose/

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1016989153857298432
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by tiwiex(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Angelb4:
Fayose don turn Newscaster, Reporter, Editor In Chief. Karma is a beach! APC ti take over! I like when Fayose is complaining. I so like it.
Think about Nigeria. Not Fayose. You won't so like it if this is the new normal.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by uche44(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin >Rivers state my state is the next to be taught this lesson.Those who are saying that Buhari doesn't have action doesn't know he's a General only changed a bit by the word democracy.when you think he's a Bull dog is when he teaches you some military routine that will help reduce your excesses. Mr. president we have their comrades in disobedience here in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Lot13(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose and its evil PDP gang does not have Monopoly of stupidity.

Is fire for fire!!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Koolking(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
What happen to level playing field in Ekiti politics. This is just party rally, the governor is behaving like a tout. He should be held accountable to whatever happens during and after the election.

Is Fayose even a leader? A leader who is lawless. A leader who can't recognise higher authority?

A president who overseas a group of federating units is visiting your state for a peaceful rally for his party, and as a governor you are opposing his peaceful visit. Imposing your selfish will on the people by deliberately shutting down commercial and social activities to frustrate your president's mission in your state.

One of the laws of power I have learnt is 'pretend to like your boss even if you don't like him'.

Fayose is defiant and lawless. He has no respect for constitutional authorities, just like his counterpart - Dino

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Petmodan(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari let election election be free and fair . Buhari and Fayemi plans will not work in Jesus name
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Handsomecole(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lies lies lies there is no single shot in Ekiti. Fayose is a blatant coward he only knows how to blab but figets at the slightest confrontation. The same Fayose that they tear gassed is the same one that is tweeting right ??

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Joetunde2020: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Politics and power is not a do or die thing. I see a lot of our so called leaders in Nigeria after what they will gain from political positions. From the number one citizen to the least political office holders. Until we get this particular callous mindset right and begin topractice democracy the right way, Nigeria will just continually be in a state if confusion, transmission confusion, I mean sorry Sir, apprehensive transmission transfusion. Thank you
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Charly68: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
You have declared war on yourself when you went to state owned media to declare sit at home order to frustrate the visit of your president,mandated transporters not to work etc..it was too far from your end..so they have to cage you because you can do anything to cause trouble

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Abbeybailey(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

Can You give me the number of the US Secretary of State you sent your message to. Lol

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by wingmanII: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
All these daft and immature kids supporting this ill thought tyranny will live to regret it.
Seems Buhari is hell bent on destroying this country. Let's see how it plays out.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by galaxy2020(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
God please come and take this mayhem away b4 he destroys this country.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by edupedia: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

...so u think Nigerians are idiots like those around some people... no matter your lies the truth will be out...
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by yerimastyle(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
la1:

O.D.E
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by alowonle02(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tell Fayose to halt ranting and wailing, he did the same thing in 2014, he forcefully and coercely ousted and usurped Fayemi out of office. Tell him to endure. Law of cama must repeat itself in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Ziggylady(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

Good job.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by labe: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
why is it that people still act drama and think Nigerians are fools!!
i dey laugh grin grin grin
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by neutralview: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
because they knew what he his capable of doing, dats why dey are securing d entire state, we all know he(fayoo) exagerate things or issues. No shooting, only dat d policemen were going abt their lawful duties.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Goddex: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sad
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by victorazyvictor(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Angelb4:
Fayose don turn Newscaster, Reporter, Editor In Chief. Karma is a beach! APC ti take over! I like when Fayose is complaining. I so like it.

He is the Chief Security Officer of the state you forgotten?
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by victorazyvictor(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Angelb4:

He is the Chief Security Officer of the state you forgotten? ....
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Famous4real(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
i dont support anyone here but whatever you sow u will reap fayose also used Federal might in 2014 to intimidate people to the extent of slapping a judge so he should just shut the crap up.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Pataricatering(f): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
wingmanII:
All these daft and immature kids supporting this ill thought tyranny will live to regret it.
Seems Buhari is hell bent on destroying this country. Let's see how it plays out.
he actually is hellbent on fixing it ! You just can’t see it !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics) / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.