Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (106859 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by koboko69: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians, behond the CHAINGE you all voted for. How can this happen in a normal democracy?

Why is APC now wait till the election day and let the citizens decides?

I know surely that Buhary will not go unpunished.

Lol.

Does Ekiti gate happen in normal democracy?
U never see shumtin...
2023 wailing loaded....kikikikiki

I nor know y u like double disgrace

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by ufuosman(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Drama! let me wait to hear wot he will say wen he get himself
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by seunmsg(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is not a big deal. Fayemi was teargassed in 2014 and he accepted his fate without any drama. In life, what goes around comes around.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by nwakiki: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
smileypeter the rock

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by AkumahTalk(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
WELL DONE APC

We use this medium to appeal to the United Nation, United States of America, Britain and European Union to please come to the aid of Nigerians.

Nigeria democracy under Alhaji General Mohomodu Buhary is under TREATH

Erm...Which medium?? Nairaland!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by BluntBoy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
romenna:
With buhari, there is nothing like immunity.
I pity for ekiti people if they vote apc sha

What has PDP done for them?

And remember how GEJ used DSS and the military to assist Fayose to intimidate APC chieftains.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Whether Fayoshe fakes this or not.

The Questions we all must answer are:

Why did the Federal Policemen block the Gates of a Governor's Office - The Government House ?

Why did the Policemen Fire Tear Gas when there was no riot ?

Why are 30,000 Policemen deployed to one State, where there is no violence but just an election ?

Why is the Federal Government, the Presidency and Federal APC making Ekiti State Election their business ?

We already know how grounded this Governor is, he is relating with his people well, even up to the illiterates and the grassroot, there is no way they can defeat him, so why do they expect to win Ekiti State ? When they can not even hold congresses successfully ?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by LazyNairalander(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
and illustrates will be here aiding this bad government. Trash upon trash regime.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by ukejejohnson(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
I can't believe with all the information y'all had gathered, yet your level of gullibility is still high?

This event of Fayose collapsing is an old news. Not close to this month.

And for the record, no police in ekiti gv house oooo. All this is way of painting someone bad

I don't support any party but let's be honest to ourselves abeg

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by BrownRoofRep: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
@UN
@ICC
Please come and witness the ongoing broad day light terrorism going on in Nigeria, precisely at Ekiti State.
Sudanese terrorist Abdul Aminu Jubrin alongside his footsoldiers are currently bombing Ekiti government House.
Casualty not ascertained but Governor Fayose is under an emergency medical care.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by killuminati(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
asha9:
We stand with Fayose
Fayose is sitting, you are standing grin

ok, kwantinu cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by EmagNig(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hezbola:
Lol... Isn't he a sitting Gov.? What happened to immunity..?

HE is a sitting governor....that why he is sitting on the floor and he is not immuned to the effect of Tear Gas
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by romenna: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
The way people are bn humilated unlawfully in dis admin is worrisme
nnamdi kalu, federal judges, dino, saraki, now fayose
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by imam07: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
iammo:
I pity fayose, buhari, the only man who jailed fela even when others can't dare, the man who jailed saraki senior and almost jailed saraki junior. The man who chased matasine sect into Chad capital even when the president asked him to stand down and almost causing war. Buhari would deal with fayose and all his supporters like FFK would abandon him. Sadly if history was thought in the schools, this generation would had been wary of re-electing buhari
Buhari that cant deal and handle Bukola.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by killuminati(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
@UN
@ICC
Please come and witness the ongoing broad day light terrorism going on in Nigeria, precisely at Ekiti State.
Sudanese terrorist Abdul Aminu Jubrin alongside his footsoldiers are currently bombing Ekiti government House.
Casualty not ascertained but Governor Fayose is under an emergency medical care.
Mr man this is not twitter na grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Koval12(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria should please break. Am tired. Whatever made me a Nigerian. So so disheartening. Drama or not, this isn't good for international observers.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Reptyle:
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Fayose is the comedian of the century!

So police fires tear gas at a crowd including the governor and it just so happens That the governor is the one that collapsed because all the others are around him are immune to teargas fumes.

How convenient! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know fayose wrote, produced, and directed that Nollywood roadside drama just for himself...

grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by ukejejohnson(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just learned that Governor Ayodele Fayose has collapsed after policemen in Ekiti state fired Teargas at him.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-collapses-policemen-fire-teargas-photos/

All you need is a good job. Not gullibing
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by topsam1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
when it comes to faouyose matter, two things are involved:he maybe acting, or suffering from over doze of TM>>>>hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by jidenna21(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dis one dey act Nigerian movie
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by elmodee7(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
olasco18:
ITS ONLY THE NMANDI KWENU URINE DRINKERS THAT WIL BELIEVE THIS DRAMA....IS HE D ONLY ONE THAT WAS TEAR GAS...Wat abt those around him y ar they nt in trauma...... Fayose is scared alread after taking too much cocaine that he is used to[b][/b]
bro u too much. it's mostly idiotic pigs of briafia who will fall mugu to ifayose drama. this is the beginning of the end of ifayose. come Saturday ekiti people will finally be free from the grasp of ifayose the hypalunatic governor.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by olusola200: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buharisef:
See As A Whole Govenor Siddon For Ground Like Small Pikin

A senator has done its before ,it not new

I will kill myself and put u in trouble

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Colb461: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
if I am fayose I will nt b in naija wen dey would b announcing d result because if APC should win on Saturday nd he is still in naija I pity for am oh

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
asha9:
We stand with Fayose

You are alone ooooo..

As for me, i stand with Fayemi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by AbelPraize1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hunry:
drama king.

ebonylifetv come and get this fine actor
Well may this also happen to you so that you too can act well and show case your talent.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Klington: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Politics of bitterness, do or die...
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by BluntBoy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Organism000:
Whether Fayoshe fakes this or not.

The Questions we all must answer are:

Why did the Federal Policemen block the Gates of a Governor's Office - The Government House ?

Why did the Policemen Fire Tear Gas when there was no riot ?

Why are 30,000 Policemen deployed to one State, where there is no violence but just an election ?

Why is the Federal Government, the Presidency and Federal APC making Ekiti State Election their business ?

We already know how grounded this Governor is, he is relating with his people well, even up to the illiterates and the grassroot, there is no way they can defeat him, so why do they expect to win Ekiti State ? When they can not even hold congresses successfully ?

This is not about how grounded Fayose is. This is about karma.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Nahdeh: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
candy:
This is a shame on democracy and it's not funny. I don't care about Fayose, but if this government can be this desperate to win an election, then why do we need PVC? This is a competition. Of rigging, not an election!

The police used tear gas to disperse the crowd because fayose didnt obtain a police permit to conduct the rally in that location

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by meedx: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
just wondering why he is the only one that collapsed?
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Newpride(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Drama, he can go and die for all I care
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by arilewo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Peter the rock of Ekiti, you never see something. You did same four years ago. Pay back time

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Geokudi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
THIS GUY LIKE DRAMA
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just learned that Governor Ayodele Fayose has collapsed after policemen in Ekiti state fired Teargas at him.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-collapses-policemen-fire-teargas-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.