Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (69571 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Trendirabingi: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
:
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by K2asure: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigerians are bias, when fayose order all Union worker to parked there buses yesterday they said he no how to play politics what happening to him today is not good but in 2014 is good 28000 security personnel 2018 30000 personnel will are still complain. Nigerians
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by demola222229: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
whole of ekiti state is in that picture aabi. i was thinking its just the governor's house o. [color=#006600][/color]
[/quote][quote author=Tarzan360 post=69279062] tongue Fayose really develop ekiti state, from the pictures above u will know that ado is far better develop than lokoja..... Thank God yahaya bello have learn from ekiti state
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by akinsmic(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is a scam cos I don't see anyone running. Twuale for the best director so far Fayose after Dino Melaye
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by hush15: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
buhariguy:
is the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that are supporting evil,
They were hailing him yesterday when he stop buses for good people of ekiti not eat, is that not wickedness?
People will not see motor to buy what to eat.
He did not even give the good people of ekiti notice to buy foodstuffs down.

With this his wickedness, he has already lost the election.

Stop spreading falsehood. I heard his radio chat and he said and i quote that for the safety of the people since a mega rally of the APC is to hold and it usually come with consequencies, that they should stay home preferably to stay safe. And for that reason, he closed all markets till rally is over. Also the transporters who are being molested by police and security chief are free to come park their vehicle at government to avoid further molestation ....

We all know that APC is using intimidation such as the one they exemplified today. Fayose never said they should go and disorganise APC rallies or caused chaos in APC camps, why would FG use instrument of police to go and intimidate citizens in government house? Its wrong and a coup like to seige an active government. If they can use force to intimidate the government, they should just go ahead and declare Fayemi the governor, rather than decieving and wasting people time and trust on electoral processes

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by phase1: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Apc is a party of fulani terrorists, they love to spill blood like water. Vote them, vote fulani terrorists.

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Barzinime(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
He did not lay a brick? The guy has no vision of continuity what so ever( He is the most wasteful Governor i know of that ever ruled Ekiti, stop supporting idiots that only think about themselves & i am not a bias minded fellow BTW i am from Ekiti) And i wont call my President a Dullard cos it shows i am more than a dullard for him to rule over me if i call him that.
& what light rail did they build? cos i didnt see anything on ground other than paper work
Tarzan360:
The abuja light rail that the dullard will commission tomorrow did he built it? Or the abuja to kaduna speed train that the dullard and ameachi commission did they built it? my friend government is continuity
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Trendirabingi: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
nigeria is a cesspool. the worst place to ever come from. no stability. the people way day carry this politics for head na dem go kill themselves. all the politicians na rogues. no one clean. even grassroot politicians na confirm criminals.
see abike dabiri way i carry for head day campaign for that year. look wetin she don turn to. all man for himself. if you fall mugu people go take u shine.
anybody way day hope for better nigeria na dreamer. the country day sink everyday.
e better say u even live for ghana than nigeria.
all the rich men and wealthy men dem don push their kids outside the country.
some people go day tell you say nigeria good. e go better. the same people day take loan to send their family member outside.

even dangote pikin no day the country. you go day imagine say with their enormous power and influence dem suppose day to enjoy royal treatment for the country, but na lie, they rather become second-class citizens elsewhere than be royals in nigeria.
nigeria be like summer home to many of them.
governor of ekiti go day vacation, instead of going to taraba or calabar to spend his vacation, the first thing na ticket outside the country.
na that place man won survive?
na God day save nigerians.
any politicians way una catch just kill am one time make one thief less.
all these thieves way day go rob poor people deserve to die.
take the risk and rob the politicians way make una poor. and justice is served.
just split d cesspit n contraption. it was all peaceful protectorates b4 wit laws, regard, n interest for obodo, n kings with regard for his ppl, knowing they are watching, b4 dos Whites of old sailed in, did what dey know how to do best, n the criminal blacks with greed in thier gullets destroyed n complicated the rest, floating on the ignorant n heartless wave of voraciosness n d current rouge n injustice of a political structure n false amagamation, complicated with d demonic military decree this present pretenders of a rouge politician, both in executive n legislators are still robbing with , claiming democracy, a wicthcraft n occultic political practise...if nigerians do not advocate for breaking the demonic power in abuja, spliting dat dia ultimate ambitions, making not attractive for visionless individuals.. Bringing d power closer to the ppl to fight their on leaders with no tribal mix in it but for d sake of the ama-ala n ppl, holding dia own brothers accountable,even if it had to be done in d traditional way, then you cannot tell how long they wld still be witnessing d hullabalo of fake political shenanigans, who would quickly clinge to their tribe which they have betrayed as soon narrative of national loot share is not enough 4 for their gullets........split d gathering of rouges, split d cesspit, for a more adressable structure.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by resurgent2019: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
azeez4islam:
There was election last year in Anambra and Ondo state, both incumbent were not in APC,

was Obiano of Anambra dramatic?
Was Mimiko of Ondo this thuggy?
Then, why are you still being fooled by this Script actor, Fayose?

I think I have a clue...
He is capitalising on our hatred for Buhari to win our mumu over, if not so...
He told us Buhari was dead in London, that he has inside source feeding him with update, we believed him, When it turned out to be false, we didn't question his integrity.

A ruling president came to your state, no adequate preparation to welcome him, rather, you destabilise things to work the other way round, yet we kept quiet and applaud him.
I was in Anambra when Obiano welcomed Buhari and updated him on progress in his state, yet Obiano won the election.

Why should we hail all this drama and clap for the actors? Are we not ashamed of ourselves

Common go and sit down!!!! Fayose is the only one standing against this evil Government with an unofficial manifesto to kill Christians and there is a plan to kill him. How many of your igbo Governors stood up to Buhari these past few years? You sit down in your red mud state and insult a colossus like Fayose who solely represents opposition in Nigeria. Ogun kill you there!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by kolawoleibukun2: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
best thing for nigeria na to share the country state by state.
every state should be a country.
there is no nigeria together. the split should have started long ago.
Trendirabingi:
just split d cesspit n contraption. it was all peaceful protectorates b4 wit laws, regard, n interest for obodo, n kings with regard for his ppl, knowing they are watching, b4 dos Whites of old sailed in, did what dey know how to do best, n the criminal blacks with greed in thier gullets destroyed n complicated the rest, floating on the ignorant n heartless wave of voraciosness n d current rouge n injustice of a political structure n false amagamation, complicated with d demonic military decree this present pretenders of a rouge politician, both in executive n legislators are still robbing with , claiming democracy, a wicthcraft n occultic political practise...if nigerians do not advocate for breaking the demonic power in abuja, spliting dat dia ultimate ambitions, making not attractive for visionless individuals.. Bringing d power closer to the ppl to fight their on leaders with no tribal mix in it but for d sake of the ama-ala n ppl, holding dia own brothers accountable,even if it had to be done in d traditional way, then you cannot tell how long they wld still be witnessing d hullabalo of fake political shenanigans, who would quickly clinge to their tribe which they have betrayed as soon narrative of national loot share is not enough 4 for their gullets........split d gathering of rouges, split d cesspit, for a more adressable structure.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by CioAngels(f): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Do now see that collecting the PVC is not the issue, why are the police shooting? I'm seeing 2019 to be fierce as all the security operatives especially the fulani and the herdsmen will take over the polling booths. Nigerian youths, over to you, i'm also queueing behind the youth aspirant.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by CioAngels(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Do now see that collecting the PVC is not the issue, why are the police shooting? I'm seeing 2019 to be fierce as all the security operatives especially the fulani and the herdsmen will take over the polling booths. This is why he made all the heads of securities only fulani. Nigerian youths, over to you, i'm also queueing behind the youth aspirant.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Tarzan360(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Barzinime:
He did not lay a brick? The guy has no vision of continuity what so ever( He is the most wasteful Governor i know of that ever ruled Ekiti, stop supporting idiots that only think about themselves & i am not a bias minded fellow BTW i am from Ekiti) And i wont call my President a Dullard cos it shows i am more than a dullard for him to rule over me if i call him that.
& what light rail did they build? cos i didnt see anything on ground other than paper work
U see why i don't like people recruited by lie mohamed quoting me, so u mean the governor that rule a state two term did not contributed in the development of that vicinity, but the ones that use only one term did? I guess u have not been to abuja to see the light rail been constructed by previous government's? and now u ignored the abuja to kaduna speed train that the dullard and amaechi commissioned?
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by tsmat(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
See your mouth, and your dullard will go and commision abuja light rail tomorrow started by obasanjo since 2007, government is continuity.... go around lokoja lugard house and understand what am talking about my friend

I studied in Ekiti state bro and current stay in Lokoja so I know what you are saying.......you saying from one picture that fayose is developing Ekiti is wrong at all level....I know you are a keyboard warrior but make findings before typing abeg.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Tarzan360(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
tsmat:

I studied in Ekiti state bro and current stay in Lokoja so I know what you are saying.......you saying from one picture that fayose is developing Ekiti is wrong at all level....I know you are a keyboard warrior but make findings before typing abeg.
Another beast of no nation, yahaya bello is the best governor in nigeria, are u ok now?
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Charly68: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
People never asked the governor the cause of the shooting ,he caused the problem for himself ,why did he refused to pay the transporters he promised 10,000 naira each..? Were they not the one rioting and police wanted to help settle the imbroglio ?
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by lx3as(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
@UN
@ICC
@USA

Please forgive us in any way we offended you and have mercy on us.
Nigeria is under terrorist attack, led by one of the most deadly terrorists on earth - Abdul Aminu Jubrin from Sudan.

Ekiti Government office is under siege while the government Gov. Ayo Fayose is under emergency after collapsing from what seems like direct military attack.

Ipob man wetin concern you with Nigeria matter? and when did Fajuyi become Government House?
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by QamQalito(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Asquare84:
I am not seeing anybody running
Asin eeh. it baffles me ooo.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by rock003: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
Where is the running sir?

Read what I wrote and ask yourself how it relates to your reply.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by rock003: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
buhariguy:
my heart is full of joy, to the extent I could not post anything since morning, this is actually my first post, because I am still laughing.

Then you will say amen if I wish you and your family members the same destruction that you wish Nigeria, right?

At least you've shown yourself to be an enemy of this country. Your support is not for Nigeria, but for buhari. You Dont care if buhari walks on the blood of Nigerians so long as he remains in power.

The foundation of your life must have been built on wickedness, evil and bloodthirst.

And yes, your generations to come will curse you for being an enemy of this country.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Kpress: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
if any support this act of the police then I most say this banana republic,,,, a whole governor of a state been arrased by police this has never happened before and I have never heard of it before
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by tsmat(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
Another beast of no nation, yahaya bello is the best governor in nigeria, are u ok now?
do you really need to insult to make your point
low self esteem is oozing out a you bro.

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by wisdomkid: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
chicagoPD:
grin grin Wetin? like PDP no go do the same if them get Presidency
Quote me..

One day,they will come for you, and someone, someone somewhere.... Will use this emoticon grin grin grin grin too.
When you'll be running for your life, always remember this statement you made here today.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Ten06(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
If I have power don't behave life Fayose for me if not I will behave like Buhari for you

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Tarzan360(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
tsmat:

do you really need to insult to make your point
low self esteem is oozing out a you bro.
I am not the reason for your misfortune's, so enjoy the dullard u voted for till 2019..... Suffering and Smiling
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by chicagoPD(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
wisdomkid:

Quote me..

One day,they will come for you, and someone, someone somewhere.... Will use this emoticon grin grin grin grin too.
When you'll be running for your life, always remember this statement you made here today.

Magnet only attract what it can only connect to...I don't queue for money to sell my vote to any party so uncle keep your prophecy in your lineage grin grin grin I can't run for my life just as many people going about their legitimate business didn't run for their lives in Ekiti today only those running after politicians.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by buhariguy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
hush15:

Stop spreading falsehood. I heard his radio chat and he said and i quote that for the safety of the people since a mega rally of the APC is to hold and it usually come with consequencies, that they should stay home preferably to stay safe. And for that reason, he closed all markets till rally is over. Also the transporters who are being molested by police and security chief are free to come park their vehicle at government to avoid further molestation ....

We all know that APC is using intimidation such as the one they exemplified today. Fayose never said they should go and disorganise APC rallies or caused chaos in APC camps, why would FG use instrument of police to go and intimidate citizens in government house? Its wrong and a coup like to seige an active government. If they can use force to intimidate the government, they should just go ahead and declare Fayemi the governor, rather than decieving and wasting people time and trust on electoral processes
when the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were happy that thief fayose is too much for his tyrannical stand, I laugh, yahaya bello laugh,
I told you yesterday, that since you are happy for fayose illegality, you should be ready to cry with him.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by hush15: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
buhariguy:
when the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were happy that thief fayose is too much for his tyrannical stand, I laugh, yahaya bello laugh,
I told you yesterday, that since you are happy for fayose illegality, you should be ready to cry with him.

I hope you are happy. Somebody invited guests to his place, you went there to prevent breakdown of law and order without invite.

Is it their government house? Did FG build the government house for them? The governor did not complain but the DIG just had to do his masters bidding, Ortom that has been crying for police for years, he was given none. Even the IG disobeyed a presidential order and the governor that is at home with his people, they pokenosing....

Any nigerians dont see the double standard and impunity of this government is a wicked person and definitely not a lover of freesom and equity......
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Ogrinzy8: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Am I the only person who couldn't see anyone running from the photos
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by jibs4lv(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Tarzan360:
tongue Fayose really develop ekiti state, from the pictures above u will know that ado is far better develop than lokoja..... Thank God yahaya bello have learn from ekiti state
I think you are right on that , he really tried truly but trust me he's reaping what he planted in 2014 now .

can't wait for Saturday, may the best man win.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by bejeria101(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Nbote:
And we are supposed to still be in a democracy abi?? All dat jus remains now is for d President to jus wear Khaki so we know we are now officially in a dictatorship...
Rule of Law And Respect for court orders and d constitution - 0/10
Human rights violation - 8/10
Corruption - Result witheld
Results and Certificate Manipulation- 10/10
Lies - 9.5/10
Propaganda - 8/10
Hypocrisy - Result witheld
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Barzinime(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
I see how sensible you are, so knowledgeable that i want to know what you have achieved or amounted to so I can also learn, cos everyone on NL seems to be Albert Einstein
I dont like people recruited also by the likes of Dino,Fayose,FFK, Reno, Bruce, I can go on but its not worth it. They are unrepentant, selfish & corrupt minded assholez, but its all politics anyways but this ones are annoyingly shameless. But before I go, I will rather be a dullard & become a president than rather be as wise as you and become a........BTW who are you again?
Tarzan360:
U see why i don't like people recruited by lie mohamed quoting me, so u mean the governor that rule a state two term did not contributed in the development of that vicinity, but the ones that use only one term did? I guess u have not been to abuja to see the light rail been constructed by previous government's? and now u ignored the abuja to kaduna speed train that the dullard and amaechi commissioned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.