Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (38416 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake (2) (3) (4)

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
I hope some "herdsmen" will not be arraigned by Oga Transporter, sorry, Transmitter, next Tuesday, claiming they were armed by Tambuwal.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by xpmode(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aminu Tambuwal a Fulani man from Sokoto saying he did not vote for Fulani to be Killing, then he should caution Miyetti sAllah Cow to stop grazing on peoples farm and stop ransacking villages.

Better keep your statement in your Sokoto
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by NwaOhafia: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Malam Tambuwal finally left the Devilish party called APC

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Audray(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
As a matter of fact we(Una wey vote) did.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
This man is even making more sense than the president period!!

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tambuwal decamp to PDP or CUPP or rAPC, but please don't play with our intelligence by pretending you care, the only people who usually fall for this shyt of urs are Igbos
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by nkul: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
exactly!!!!!!!!
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by gurunlocker: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thank God there's someone ready to tell the dullard the truth.

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad I hope the sultan see this and mobilize against tambuwal in the next election. Even though I'm a Christian who doesn't support killing of innocent people, Tambuwal should be careful of his utterances
U don't have shame!!
Is this what we voted for in 2015

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by oderinlewo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad I hope the sultan see this and mobilize against tambuwal in the next election. Even though I'm a Christian who doesn't support killing of innocent people, Tambuwal should be careful of his utterances
just because it has not got to your backyard doesn't mean you should not feel what they are feeling bro
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by sujexy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Enough of all these Christian bla bla bla
You are a MUSLIM, accept who you are!!!!!!

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by wealth123: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
*Ngozi okonjo-Aweala*
@ UN Sumit in Mauritania
"2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by sujexy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
wealth123:
*Ngozi okonjo-Aweala*
@ UN Sumit in Mauritania
"2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.
Which God? Our own or your own??

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Patdedon(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good that more people are beginning to speak up about the insecurity and failure of the leadership of this country

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by wilokoko: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Its becoming interesting.This time muslim clerics will not have an eve of election propaganda; its going to be muslim v. muslim. The sarduanas spech will be needless; its North v. North. If one brings aliens from Niger, the other will bring from Chad....I anxiously look forward to 2019. And lest i forget, The south will determine the election.

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Vested(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
SHOCKER!!!
Bubu's followers are gradually deserting him.
This is also leading to promotion of State Police Structure in Nigeria.
Let's hope we get good leaders who put the horse before the cart in the near future.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by abuhari: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
But we had the report of such killing in his state, did he took any measures or his waiting for mr. President to do it for him.We smell bad leadership on his style.No cleaner good project in his state for all his 3 years as a governor.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Kingkamba(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
PRESENT YOURSELF FOR HIM TO STRAFF NA? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
agbonkamen:
oh you guys voted for what? wait o buhari needs a 12yrs old fresh girl to revive his dead center organ just maybe things would get better after implementation of this o.... what am i typing grin
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
THE LIKES OF GOVERNOR TAMBUWAL SHOULD JOIN IN THE EFFORT TO RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA FEDERALISM

We can not continue with this military imposed federal structure.

We need a Nigeria that will practise true federalism, fiscal federalism and resource control and not the time that the northerners are imposing on Nigeria.

Northerners must support the drive to restructure Nigeria as a country.

It is not about PDP, APC, APGA etc which the likes of Tambuwal is making us to believe.

It is about a wrong foundation that was laid in Nigeria under this present battered federal structure which has promoted exploitation, lazyness, corruption and wickedness in high places.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by saintegs(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:

@gotv I must confess u are bereft of ideas and a sense of your own, even professing to be a Christian makes it more annoying, must u always show up in every topic wit ur - 0.4 IQ?

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
All these yourba Muslims sef,

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by SoNature(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
But you saw a gentleman president and ran to APC. Enjoy your change Tambuwal.

Before you call be afonja, I am proudly Nwa afo.

Yes, Jonathan was a terrible president

Nigeria deserves better than both Jonathan and Buhari
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Bizibi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
hehehehehehe,online hustle.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Owaincouncil: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is this good for nothing Tambuwa not part of the problem.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by SexytorresE(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
What's this jumping man saying? grin
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by SalamRushdie: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
So because Tambuwal has criticised the killing of innocent people you want the Sultan to fight him? Is Sultan in support of these killings? When I say you and your fellow jihadist are happy about the killings I know what I am saying
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So because Tambuwal has criticised the killing of innocent people you want the Sultan to fight him? Is Sultan in support of these killings? When I say you and your fellow jihadist are happy about the killings I know what I am saying

I'm not a Muslim
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by SalamRushdie: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:

I'm not a Muslim

Many people have exposed you sufficiently here as a Muslims including you past comments where you clearly stayed you are a muslim

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
what are you saying then, that he should hide from the gospel truth. I believe you are not feeling what we are going through in middle belt region

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by kabarka(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
grandstar:
YES, PEOPLE ARE GRADUALLY BECOMING DESENSITISED TO VIOLENCE

REMINDS ME OF WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURES (READ 2 TIM 3:13)

Me ,I am a wonder to myself.
The way I jump to threads that has to do with fulani herdsmen killings.
I wonder oh
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Sprumbabafather: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
SoNature:

Before you call be afonja, I am proudly Nwa afo.

Yes, Jonathan was a terrible president

Nigeria deserves better than both Jonathan and Buhari

Afonja grin

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / Adams Oshiomhole And Iara With A Cute Baby / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun