Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

"We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (38410 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by bezimo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oh yeah what were you thinking..when you pitched camp with the Jihadist...
Can any good thing come out from Bingohari A.ka president Buharam..if not Islamic fulani inspired and supported genocide of the people, recession, increased poverty and despair.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by senetorjboss(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blackfire:
Oga yambuwal shut up...
Did u vote for killing
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by CIZAR(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
The chess game has begun. personal interest trumps all.. anyway anyone who tells the Daura, herdsmen patron the truth is a friend

1 Like

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad I hope the sultan see this and mobilize against tambuwal in the next election. Even though I'm a Christian who doesn't support killing of innocent people, Tambuwal should be careful of his utterances
you should be careful of your comments
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by yotomi80: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
buhai is 21st century disaster
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by okpurukata(f): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
wealth123:
*Ngozi okonjo-Aweala*
@ UN Sumit in Mauritania
"2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.

The spelling gave you away. Who is Aweala? Bloody blogger.

1 Like

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Witnes: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mr Tanbuwal is talking rubbish here. He's not even talking of civilians killed instead talking of policemen killed. This man quite know d damage Nigeria police have caused to innocent citizens of this country? I'm disappointed on this gworo chew aboki governor.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by SoNature(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Afonja grin

Isi aki grin
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by vatiqan(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad I hope the sultan see this and mobilize against tambuwal in the next election. Even though I'm a Christian who doesn't support killing of innocent people, Tambuwal should be careful of his utterances
Another dead brain, spewing thrash. fyi, both Tambuwal and Sultan, are on the sane page. nincompoop!
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Lonestar124: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
oh you guys voted for what? wait o buhari needs a 12yrs old fresh girl to revive his dead center organ just maybe things would get better after implementation of this o.... what am i typing grin
What kind of girl are you agbonkamen?

Can't I casually know you outside this forum?
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oga u of all people, shocked
Wonders shall never cease, chai!
Politricks!
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by agbonkamen(f): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
What kind of girl are you agbonkamen?
Can't I casually know you outside this forum?
what did i do again na
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by mansamusa08(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tambuwal is playing politics. I can vividly recall his cowardly statement when he visited Kano after Jan 20, 2012 Boko haram siege. He urged Government to offer amnesty to the group.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by thewesternking: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tambuwal!!!!
Please you no get right to talk.
You did absolutely nothing to protect people in your region.
You're here bashing others.

Carry your politics from here!
Nonsense!!
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Turantula(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
My yeloba muslim friend when did you convert to a christian? Apostasy could mean death for you O!
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by ysfl: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Even if dis was not said by her..... it's a message dat really make sense
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by paskilo247(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
U na never see anything. Wait until he wins the 2019 election. U will now see the real buhari. A community that conspired to kill an innocent orphan, will never have peace until the blood is avenged. Did u just realized that.......u never see anything
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Lonestar124: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
what did i do again na
You done nothing......just want to be a casual friend outside this forum.

I like the your weird reaction on issues.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by cooltola(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
2019 do not change anything. Na naija we dey abi, where olopa dey avoid arm robbers. Buhari will be President, and there is nothing anyone can do. Worst case scenaria is a post election riot.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by agbonkamen(f): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lonestar124:

where are you from hope not south west o grin
Lonestar124:

where are you from hope not south west o
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by OfficialAPCNig: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
wealth123:
*Ngozi okonjo-Aweala*
@ UN Sumit in Mauritania
"2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.
News from the stable of BMC.

Okonjo Iweala denied endorsing Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
You are not a Christian [qqquote author=GoTV post=69280734] sad I hope the sultan see this and mobilize against tambuwal in the next election. Even though I'm a Christian who doesn't support killing of innocent people, Tambuwal should be careful of his utterances [/quote]
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Lonestar124: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
where are you from hope not south west o ;Dwhere are you from hope not south west o
No...from south east and you?
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by agbonkamen(f): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
No...from south east and you?
south south
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Lonestar124: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
south south
Good...you people are blessed with good sense of humor and majority of comedians in Nigeria are from south south region.

1 Like

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by timizeus(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
GoTV:
GoTV:
bro why do i find it hard to believe you
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by skales67(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:

This is the reason why I don't watch GoTv anymore. Because the decoder is as clueless as you.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by crystalpole: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2018
A passage from the Bible says, "if the foundation be destroyed, what shall the righteous do"
I am challenging the Buhari led administration to commit more effort to tackling insecurity in Nigeria. and to the so called main opposition party, please just not use the present lapses in the administration to exonerate themselves it all started from you, so failure calling out failure is not permitted.
PDP 16years failure
APC 3years failure but at least they still have more years to either fail or succeed.
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by KingRagnar: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Nobody will vote for killings, not even PMB. No leader would wish death on his people. Tambuwal makes it look like PMB is responsible for killings, and I know very much, that this is in bid to assert himself as one in the best position to vie for the presidential seat. This is the point in which all oppositions are using to antagonize PMB. However, PMB and the security chiefs are already working on a lasting solution to end the killings permanently. We should all be hopeful
Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Belluchii: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
[/color]Nigerians didn't vote for killing, that is why this administration is putting more effort in making sure that those killers are brought to book, no leader will fold his hands sit back and watch his people being killed. The opposition has capitalized on this to destroy the president fight against corruption because the movement doesn't favor them.[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.