Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (60318 Views)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Saao(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kyase:
So this man na cry cry baby grin grin grin grin Liver babu.... grin grin
u think he's crying? he's smarter than them.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by KingGBsky(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
decatalyst:
Like Dino like Fayose grin

We get too many talented actors in this country, walahi grin grin

Those people SARS are harassing and killing are still acting abi?
Una never see anything 4 dat country
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

The evil gestapo government of buhari/APC in full swing...Demicracy has been rubbished under this regime.

There and then, i knew you and the people that liked ur comment must be the lazy,daft and dumb youth Buhari talked about....

Use ya sense, if not borrow...Haba!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by yeman1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
could you see the way they beat governor of a state? so tell me , what will now happened to common ppl?? let me be going
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
KingGBsky:

Those people SARS are harassing and killing are still acting abi?
Una never see anything 4 dat country

What kinda weed did u smoke? did u really read and comprehend the initial post as well as the post?
No, i dnt think so
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Omoboricash:
This is too childish. How can a police hit an incumbent governor with gun, where is ur immunity, where is ur security details. How can this man be so foolish. Do u think everybody is dumbed. For God sake this man should behave like adult not like a toddler. Gussssh

I swear! Sensible post i read xo far.
Jus imagine gullible nigerians everywhr believeing this crap of a story without analysis.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by simplyOJ(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Believe this at your own peril.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Kpress: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
if any support this act of the police then I most say this banana republic,,,, a whole governor of a state been arrased by police this has never happened before and I have never heard of it before
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Kyase(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
lx3as:

By December, Peter the Rock should be rocking Kuje, Eleka can never protect him; he has so many cases on his neck already,. even from his first tenure.
lol, I go wan see how this ends cheesy
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by LaIabobo: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kayusonline:
I never understand how easy a police officer will attack the current governor . What is assurance that Foyose is not behind this.

So you truly believe a police man can beat a sitting Governor, in the government house, in front of all his entourage and crew, yet none of them resisted.
My guy you funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Ten06(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose need to see a psychiatrist, all is not well with his brain

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Loversminds: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
I pity Ekiti people, if don't wise up
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by zinizta: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by zinizta: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:
This is wrong, this completely wrong. Nobody should applaud this act of impunity by security agents. This country is just a total mess

if you believe that you would believe anything...
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by BAVOSKI(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Idiot...messing up around

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by yommygift15: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
just listening to urself, 'after the police teargas him' is he the only one there?, ao come the tear gas didn't affect others?
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by oruma19: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
the men of the military are a big disapointment i must confess. what are they waiting for? we need totaal cleansing of the land thru a military coup. they should kill all these useless politicians from buhari to even the local gvt chairmen. lets do the rawlings style, this is the solution to Nigeria's problem cos anyone that enters there is always coming with a vendetta at heart. wake up nigerian army. Junior officers pls wake up
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adeyemismith(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please,if you don't mind give your reason for asking such a question?
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kyase:
So this man na cry cry baby grin grin grin grin
Liver babu.... grin grin

He's a politician.

A politician can be anything whenever it suits him.

He probably just won a ton of sympathy votes.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Kyase(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

He's a politician.

A politician can be anything whenever it suits him.

He probably just won a ton of sympathy votes.
Bros no be so Dem dey win sympathy votes oooo.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Ooduavoice: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
footysport22:
This thing they sweet my Belle..

Peter the Rock.

Peter the rock forget that Volcano dey melt rock like fire will melt rubber

Crying Crying Governor. PDP thugs are under bed now. Ekiti is very peaceful now ( except PDP members who are expecting Fayemi to forget 2014)

Besides, if Ekiti voters are allowed to vote without federal might, what gave PDP hope they will win?

With Federal might in 2014 and Buying of vote, Fayose won with 80k votes only. Now he owe workers salary, all PDP leaders are against him.

But I don't want one man/ one vote. I want a perfect rigging and nice federal might.

imagine how an average nigerian youth reasoning is like.
imagine the stupidity.
how else do we expect this country to move forward with this mentality.
shame

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Oxmen(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
fayose na idiot, its the youth I gat to blame for been fool by brainless politicians.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by easiaq(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Archbishop88:
Aseeh oti e le. Iranu
Lols fayose common teargas u re crying like a baby dat bread is forcefully collected from him..wat if it's that mopol rifle that is shot in the air? shior (dejo)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lol
Fayose the rock!
Best actor of the year!
The tear gas located and hit only you
Your script writer is from Hollywood
Pls join nollywod When you leave govt house
PETER THE ROCK INDEED!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Omoboricash(m): 5:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

I swear! Sensible post i read xo far.
Jus imagine gullible nigerians everywhr believeing this crap of a story without analysis.
Thank you bro
I don't know why some people could not see the game this man is playing. An incumbent governor slapped? When the atmosphere is tensed up? You can't even move closer to him let alone touch his clothes. But he sees gullible Nigeria as stupid people that's why he's putting up this character

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by KingGBsky(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

What kinda weed did u smoke? did u really read and comprehend the initial post as well as the post?
No, i dnt think so

stay there dey comprehend... funny country with funny citizens...
you guys should take your case to your pastors...that is what Nigerian citizens are good at
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by wirinet(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose should join Nollywood, he would make better actor than Mr Ibu.

If you believe that teargas was thrown into a crowd and only Fayose was affected then you need to check your inteligence.

If you believe that a policeman or policemen can walk up to a sitting governor and brutalize him in spite of loads of security details (including personal thugs), no other person was touched and no witnesses, then you need to check your sanity.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by orisa37: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Police are Rats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Twitter Reacts To FG’s Plan To Lift Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.