Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (71444 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Dubembiafra: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
askmeee:
don't mind him, wailer
your mama pu see
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by fajob: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
i feel for him sha

Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by GoldHorse(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
mamatayour:
Oshokomole awon omo yiibo ti subu grin grin

angry cheesy grin grin grin grin. Lwkmd!!!
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Ishaq319(f): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
KEVIND:
Those applauding this authoritarian show of force and undermining a democratic elected Governor, should not cry when others take it upon the present crop of leaders and politicians when they are out of power. what comes around goes around.

like as its happening to fayose now. Reaping from the fruits of cultivation. Reminder : 2014
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by cronsberg: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
By the time buhari finish using the mighty, thorny, veiny and dry federal dickkk to screw fayose's moist assz, he will know that heaven is far. Was he not the one acting like a tout insulting everyone and advocating for what can only be described as crimes against humanity? Strong arming himself into the governoship and playing do or die politics. He never thought the tables might turn one day. He never see anything
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Timil: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
mamatayour:
e be like say drogba dey your head grin grin

Oya ge me your number make we tok or make una call me 08080792013.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by cjrane: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigerians are not mocking FAYOSE.

ONLY NORTHERNERS ARE HAPPY THAT THEY BRUTALIZED A SITTING SOUTHERN GOVERNOR.

A TIME WILL COME WHEN THIS IMPUNITY CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE WITHOUT ACTION.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by mamatayour(f): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timil:

Oya ge me your number make we tok or make una call me 08080792013.
grin grin grin grin I be adelebo mamatayour tongue. I go call u no worry
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Timil: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
mamatayour:
grin grin grin grin I be adelebo mamatayour tongue. I go call u no worry
Mamatayour Mo Fe Fe e, Mo de fe je ishe e.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Centurion04: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
activistjohnny:
Ekiti people are ready for Apc and buhari military government. infact in all the 16 local government, alot of ekiti people will never be afraid of buhari Apc military government, buhari has turned it do or die election, but ekiti people will resist any form of rigging on saturday. ekiti people are always ready for any battle confronting them. they do these worse in osun 2014 governorship election. it is the electorates that determine the election. Dss arrest alot of people in 2014 governorship election in osun state then, but at the end on sunday morning the voice of the people speak. the same thing will happen in ekiti state governorship election on july 14. the different is clear. ekiti people will defend their votes to collation center. you will hear the results of the poll. ekiti people love fayose. they will votes for pdp governorship candidate on july 14.
. Just one word....poo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol kikikiki, you make me laugh.

Exactly the reason why i would love you to get well soon.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by activistjohnny(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Exactly the reason why i would love you to get well soon.
kikikiki, i dey laugh in ekiti dialet.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by activistjohnny(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Centurion04:
. Just one word....poo
lol i just laugh.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
activistjohnny:
kikikiki, i dey laugh in ekiti dialet.

This one pass me oooo.
Many are mad but few are roaming. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
" I'm colliding with teargas and teargas is colliding with me"...this got me laughing grin grin grin

Power is indeed "transcient". They almost killed Fayemi in 2014. The police rubbished fayemi then. And those celebrated that ugly feat then are the ones complaining and crying wolf now .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by mamatayour(f): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timil:
Mamatayour Mo Fe Fe e, Mo de fe je ishe e.
oro e ti koja afojudi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by andycom(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Greatzeus:

You wouldn't have seen his post if you left it for those concerned ie S/westerners. Can we say you should keep your frustrations in Aba or Enugu where you are? Instead of carrying the matter of the tribe you supposedly hate on your head undecided

you need to change your weed supplier fast, cos frustration is killing you slowly idiat
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by andycom(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Greatzeus:

You wouldn't have seen his post if you left it for those concerned ie S/westerners. Can we say you should keep your frustrations in Aba or Enugu where you are? Instead of carrying the matter of the tribe you supposedly hate on your head undecided

you need to change your weed supplier fast, cos frustration is killing you slowly idiat
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 12, 2018
andycom:

don't let thunderstorm and lightening to scatter your smelling blockus there olodo
where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Timil: 2:31am On Jul 12, 2018
mamatayour:
oro e ti koja afojudi undecided undecided undecided
Mi shere oo mo fe fe e, iwo de ni mo ma fe
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by activistjohnny(m): 3:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

This one pass me oooo.
Many are mad but few are roaming. grin grin grin
you are only living in your deluded state of mind here. you will see, hear and read the reality on saturday, july 14. at least you will see the results of the poll.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by mamatayour(f): 5:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Timil:
Mi shere oo mo fe fe e, iwo de ni mo ma fe
oniyeye ale amuda ni eh tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by lawbabs: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
KEVIND:
Those applauding this authoritarian show of force and undermining a democratic elected Governor, should not cry when others take it upon the present crop of leaders and politicians when they are out of power. what comes around goes around.

Oga that was how Jonathan undermined Fayemi. When you throw stone in the market, it could hit your family member. Not that we celebrate evil but Fayose isn't worth the stress...
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by andycom(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2018
4601CE:
where is Nnamdi Kanu?
see question oh, common get out of my mentions
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose, Like Nnamdi Kanu, Femi Kayode, Nyesom Wike and Reno Omkri are all cowards..

They rely on the praising and cheering of the useless ipob pigs as means of strength.

When fan hit Poo, you see them crying like babies...

Idiots.
ipob and igbos dpn stuff for ur hand cheesy
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
Ekiti people are ready for Apc and buhari military government. infact in all the 16 local government, alot of ekiti people will never be afraid of buhari Apc military government, buhari has turned it do or die election, but ekiti people will resist any form of rigging on saturday. ekiti people are always ready for any battle confronting them. they do these worse in osun 2014 governorship election. it is the electorates that determine the election. Dss arrest alot of people in 2014 governorship election in osun state then, but at the end on sunday morning the voice of the people speak. the same thing will happen in ekiti state governorship election on july 14. the different is clear. ekiti people will defend their votes to collation center. you will hear the results of the poll. ekiti people love fayose. they will votes for pdp governorship candidate on july 14.
you igbo ipob wailers,what concerns you with ekiti politics?

worry about your biafran states and leave us alone
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by kusimore(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Mr pdp stomach infastructure people all the best.
activistjohnny:
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
you are only living in your deluded state of mind here. you will see, hear and read the reality on saturday, july 14. at least you will see the results of the poll.

I aint deluded. why? cus I aint a partisan of any party in ekiti polls.
Just bringing to ur notice the rate at which u are xo emotional abt the polls putting in mind that u dnt mean shits to em people u supporting. Be wise, all this ranting aint taking nowhere.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by 7lives: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
" I'm colliding with teargas and teargas is colliding with me"...this got me laughing grin grin grin

Power is indeed "transcient". They almost killed Fayemi in 2014. The police rubbished fayemi then. And those celebrated that ugly feat then are the ones complaining and crying wolf now .

Ever changing times, the Ekiti people will not forget that election in a hurry.
If that TOUT like, let him wear POP all over his body, he MUST be flushed OUT.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by crystalpole: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2018
KEVIND:
I would have appreciated you, if you also condemn this dirty act when it was perpetuated by Fayose and his guys on Fayemi in 2014. I was disappointed by this ridiculous act of the police, but one thing we should know for sure, there is no saint in this dirty game.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Zeydah(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
NgeneUkwenu, you don't have the strength to face me in politics. you and sarrki and the Apc ranters will deactivate their username on saturday evening and sunday evening when Inec declare professor olusola eleka the winner of july 14 governorship poll. just mark my words today. no form of intimidation and arrest will stop pdp coasting to victory. you will post the results of the poll here.
may you not die before and after then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.