Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience (37817 Views)

Nina Goes Back To School (IMSU) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
We too dey celebrate 'bullshit' for this country.
Pls, who is NiNa?
I only know IMSU to be a cool uni, so is NiNa a uni too?
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by SirLakes: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Food Don land for dem puśsy hunting lecturers cheesy
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by wingmanII: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Anybody or anything that swallows this "itiboribo" must vomit her immediately, the bleaching chemicals alone would choke.
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by brownhawk: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Truth be told, girls from the east are fine sha kiss
u are punished already sha angry.
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Ategberoson(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
imsu na school? school that business administration graduate with upper credit cannot take jss class business studies
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Born2Breed(f): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
BBNaija Former Housemate, Nina resumes back to school.

The famous star took to her Instagram story to share her first experience as she resumes lecture classes, she made it known that IMSU (Imo State University) student almost swallowed her.

See post below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-nina-shares-her-experience-as-she-resumes-lectures/

Nina receive sense

Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
They should have swallowed you so that I have a piece of mind grin grin grin
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by pfadom: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Face your studies. Enough of socials - BBNaija is over!!!

Sit tight and plan for your future.
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by OsuMustGo: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
BBNaija Former Housemate, Nina resumes back to school.

The famous star took to her Instagram story to share her first experience as she resumes lecture classes, she made it known that IMSU (Imo State University) student almost swallowed her.

See post below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-nina-shares-her-experience-as-she-resumes-lectures/
Only disoriented fools will give this bleached whọre a second look.
Rubbish
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mcheww. Rubbish. See as she just dey wear fake up to down. undecided
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by boiz2men(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Truth be told, girls from the east are fine sha kiss

You are very correct my guy.. My wife must come from there but they are very expensive to marry...

I have saved 49k e remain 1,951,000 for the bride price

2 Likes

Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by duduade: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Those that almost swallowed you are iddiiots..

You should have also opened down there so that they help you measure the diameter of what miracle destroyed down there
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Like say u go even settle down learn sef mstcheewwwwwww
Flunting upanda.....

School sha is not by force you've gat the assurance already...
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by zicoraads: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Zicoraads girlfriend.
They almost swallowed you indeed.
undecided undecided

Of all people to want to troll me with, you really just had to settle with Nina. angry

Vizkiz, bia, coman carry poco away from here. She needs a lot of DICKstraction. grin tongue
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
zicoraads:

undecided undecided

Of all people to want to troll me with, you really just had to settle with Nina. angry

Vizkiz, bia, coman carry poco away from here. She needs a lot of DICKstraction. grin tongue
Yea, you can turn all that 'hate' to love cheesy
Vizkiz can't dickstract me, he is deep in the brotherzone.
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by africanusvu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ninna of bbnaija FAMOUS STARwell.bf u term me jealous.she is in my department. When she resumed we were all there. Trust imsuites.just the normally exchange of pleasantly. Then there was celebration at Hollywood hostel d main female lodge.nobody tried swaloying her ooo
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Blessingbex(f): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who You Epp
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Celebrity students are not students
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by vizkiz: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
zicoraads:

undecided undecided

Viziz, bia, coman carry poco away from here. She needs a lot of DICKstraction. grin tongue

Bro, I am not sure we can DICKtate in this matter grin

pocohantas:

Yea, you can turn all that 'hate' to love cheesy
Viziz can't dickstract me, he is deep in the brotherzone.

BrotherZone is the only word you will never find in my DICKsionary angry
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by ukwulu: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congrats Nina, but this time more committed to academic relevant.
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Pacesetter123(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:
We too dey celebrate 'bullshit' for this country.
Pls, who is NiNa?
I only know IMSU to be a cool uni, so is NiNa a uni too?
Yes,she is.
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Abdul3391(m): 12:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
Does it mean she has been skipping assignments and exams
she go know how to settle that one na
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by chineduemmao: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2018
boring piece of sh!t
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Pacesetter123:
Yes,she is.

Private or Public?
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by joshrare(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2018
omamush:
Mtcheww.. Nina is an ass-surance indeed
hmmmmm
I didn't see the ass though
Re: Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience by omamush(f): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
joshrare:
hmmmmm I didn't see the ass though
check her top

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st Birthday Of Sinach Daughter, Rachel Sonia Rhoda Chigozirim (Photos) / Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers / Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.