Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) (34732 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by kingsfire: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I tell you.

I love dog meat alot, I can kill for it.

Since the beginning of this year, I have bought up to 15 dogs for slaughter.

The taste and palm wine is heaven on Earth
Oloshi
Killer
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na ekuke dog self grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
Peppersoup eating peppersoup.......... angry
ave been laughing like a mad man for over 5 mins.....ur crazy dude grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dont mind d mumu
e won copy oyibo, but d thing no fit am... Smh
Kneephy:
Eh Eh ooo, wishing an animal that can't appreciate your social media post for the so called birthday and you expect me to believe you have sense??

The dog you are wishing does not even have a clue, so what's now the point...... Oti ya were
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
I cant fit laughcheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by LabUdegbe(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
forreelinc:
Hmm igbo man i sure say e dey use the dog do juju
what does that mean?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
I love this!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Happy birthday to my dog Eragon..
She's a month older today..

Check her diary
https://www.nairaland.com/4487715/eragons-diary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
HarunaWest:

ave been laughing like a mad man for over 5 mins.....ur crazy dude grin

Boss laugh small small before them think another thing tie you rope, by the way you resemble one Guy in Abuja that drives red Range Rover that stole one of my girlfriends 3 years ago. If it is you, i hope for your sake you haven't married her........
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Yoshy: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:
I love dogs. Who will surprise me with one?

I love people that love dogs, send your details, you might be lucky.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I tell you.

I love dog meat alot, I can kill for it.

Since the beginning of this year, I have bought up to 15 dogs for slaughter.

The taste and palm wine is heaven on Earth

Calabar man.

No wonder dogs bark in fright when they see una.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
oshozondi!
Argue with your keyboard....
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by cabilla(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
hapi birthday 404
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

And he come cute join...happy birth Avenger grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
abike12:
some people should not have internet access...

Aswear! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:

Boss laugh small small before them think another thing tie you rope, by the way you resemble one Guy in Abuja that drives red Range Rover that stole one of my girlfriends 3 years ago. If it is you, i hope for your sake you haven't married her........
lol...it wasn't me
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yoshy:

I love people that love dogs, send your details, you might be lucky.
What kinda details?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:
I love dogs. Who will surprise me with one?
Surprise yourself nah. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by kanubiafra: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
Igbo men and stinginess he could not bake cake grin
JEALOUS
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by kanubiafra: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
johnnyn1:
Happy birthday to my dog Eragon..
She's a month older today..

Check her diary
https://www.nairaland.com/4487715/eragons-diary
Wow She Is slaying O. So Dogs Even Have slay Queens Too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mariinee:
Surprise yourself nah. tongue
I need it as a gift.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by annford: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
dubemnaija:

Mugu
No be small mugu ooo. this one na senior mugu
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69288199:

END OF DISCUSSION.
Thanks for the heads up man!
He keeps wondering!
We keep getting the alerts cheesy!
Abracadabra.....the more he sees, the less he understands wink!

Will you shut up there?, Boonboclaat
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Somewhere in Southern Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Unlike naija girls wey dey do birthday every day depending on the day u befriends them,and this dog is even faithful more than naija girls
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Adebowhales:

Always online... Are you jobless?

He's a failed and frustrated businessman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:

I need it as a gift.
Lol. There's one cute puppy with me now. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Will you shut up there?, Boonboclaat

Monitoring spirit (in your own words)
with a BLACK SCARY FACE...
Now you have been noticed tout!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Adebowhales:

Everybody hia is jobless.

We lu kwayet angry undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
innukwa sir chimex owner of experience model schools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.