Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) (34734 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69291403:

See his face like the devil.
You go soon quench with wailing. Hahaha wink grin wink cheesy cheesy
Hahaha, laughing at your foolishness wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink cheesy

Like I told you before, I don't argue with failed businessmen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ekuke
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
Peppersoup eating peppersoup.......... angry
chaiiii see finishing. Ondo egin I chi u
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Like I told you before, I don't argue with failed businessmen
You must be celebrating for getting a response from us at last.
We don't dignify nonentity like you with replies.
You'll soon go back to where you came from.
Ttth henceforth......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69291969:

You must be celebrating for getting a response from us at last.
We don't dignify nonentity like you with replies.
You'll soon go back to where you came from.
Ttth henceforth......

Sorry, no argumens with a failed businessman

So sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Sorry, no argumens with a failed businessman

So sorry about that
He's masturbating and feeling fly that he got our reply at last.
Celebrate with that for the week. It doesn't come every time.
Next time in your life you won't put your mouth for wetin no concern you.
Aproko tout

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69292195:

He's masturbating and feeling fly that he got our reply at last.
Celebrate with that for the week. It doesn't come every time.
Next time in your life you won't put your mouth for wetin no concern you.
Aproko tout

Sorry, no arguments with a failed businessman

So sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by iSpread(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I tell you.

I love dog meat alot, I can kill for it.

Since the beginning of this year, I have bought up to 15 dogs for slaughter.

The taste and palm wine is heaven on Earth
My dear you are bless for telling the truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
He learnt his lessons in a hard way.
We always make them humble and talk with respect.
Hahaha cheesy wink.
Now, crawl back.....
jerflakes:

Sorry, no arguments with a failed businessman

So sorry about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69291357:

Monitoring spirit (in your own words)
with a BLACK SCARY FACE...
Now you have been noticed tout!

Freak.... Jobless CUNT.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69292340:
Hahaha cheesy wink.
Now, crawl back.....

So sorry, I don't argue with failed businessmen

So sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Freak.... Jobless CUNT.

He's a failed and frustrated businessman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Lexpaulz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
teaj007:
Oniranu tongue
I want to turn to a dog Ryt now
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Iykelinus(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Part of the train... I'm one hell of a dog lover... Very painful i lost my cute samoyed breed 4months dog... Max was his name... So agile and full of life... I don't mind adopting one for free please...
Yoshy:

I love people that love dogs, send your details, you might be lucky.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Freak.... Jobless CUNT.
Is that all?
We don't reply trolls.
So, go to sleep boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
Peppersoup eating peppersoup.......... angry
Lmaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aww. I like it when black ppl are nice to animals..specially dogs.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69292340:
Hahaha cheesy wink.
Now, crawl back.....

This man, frustration no go kill you for here
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by menshowng(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bingo looool
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Iykelinus(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
What details? How about whatsapp chat... Whats ur digit?
Yoshy:

I love people that love dogs, send your details, you might be lucky.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Yoshy: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Yoshy: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iykelinus:
Part of the train... I'm one hell of a dog lover... Very painful i lost my cute samoyed breed 4months dog... Max was his name... So agile and full of life... I don't mind adopting one for free please...

What will it cost to get you a dog you like?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:
I love dogs. Who will surprise meat with one?
see em

Small girls with Big God dem grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by mercydaniel: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
he is just suffering d dog, bcus the dog does not understand what he is doing.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by KingSango(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:
I love dogs. Who will surprise me with one?

I love dogs too but dog birthdays? grin

Treat the special every once and a while and the dog is happy.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria I tell you.

I love dog meat alot, I can kill for it.

Since the beginning of this year, I have bought up to 15 dogs for slaughter.

The taste and palm wine is heaven on Earth

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by QamQalito(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
dubemnaija:

Mugu
Not just a Mugu. Issa Thick Mugu! possessing Anticlockwise Brain!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Motherfucker, you just did.

OTONDO
Stop begging for attention.
He's not interested.
Benin is far to where he is.
Keep your number 09030024555.
Goodluck with the next person.
Your market will sell fast fast o.
Just try to get a good attitude, character with your state.
Good chatacter/attitude/behaviour makes a lady. Sto behavinh like a graduate agbero tout.
All d best

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dreydoe:
see em

Small girls with Big God dem grin
More like big doGs cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.