Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) (34745 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69295119:

Stop begging for attention.
He's not interested.
Benin is far to where he is.
Keep your number 09030024555.
Goodluck with the next person.
Your market will sell fast fast o.
Just try to get a good attitude, character with your state.
Good chatacter/attitude/behaviour makes a lady. Sto behavinh like a graduate agbero tout.
All d best

Oga if you are not stalking her, how come you now have her contact?

I bet she don diss you before, no wonder e dey pain you.

Judging from your write up, you ain't even in her class.

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Ignore.
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2018
forreelinc:
Hmm igbo man i sure say e dey use the dog do juju

Or he dey give dog human flesh pepper soup.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by EasyBreezy(m): 4:05am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69288127:
DOGS: A MAN'S BEST FRIEND

I call bullshit on the antics of that despicable animal called dog as it seeks to ingratiate itself into the hearts of man by posturing as man's best friend. It is not man's best friend. It is man's worst enemy. Jesus is man's best friend. Out of all the animals God has made, this is the only animal that actively courts, woos and seduces man and seeks to always be next to man and be around man, in man's life, man's heart and man's space. No other animal (not even the cat, another evil animal) comes close in this aggressive endeavor by an animal to seduce the heart of man and be intimate with man. This animal has succeeded tremendously in seducing man's passion to the extent that many have become passionate dog evangelists, dog advocates and dog worshipers who will turn nasty and violent in defending the dog and its cause in man's world. There is reason for this mystery. The dog is the animal spirit of that fallen angel called Jezebel the Queen of Heaven who is the Antichrist, the second in command to Satan. Just as the meek and docile lamb is the animal spirit symbolically representative of Christ's meek and gentle nature at His first Coming (while the lion represents Him at His Second Coming as a fierce Conqueror), the sexually filthy, emotionally seductive and spiritually profane animal called dog is the animal spirit representing Jezebel the Queen of Heaven, the Antichrist. Jezebel is cunning, seductive, sexually immoral and is a bitch. The dog is cunning, seductive, sexually loose and is also a bitch.

Animals have spiritual symbolism, spiritual significance and are physical expressions of spiritual mysteries. Recall that dove is representative of the Holy Spirit (the Third Person of the Holy Trinity) while the serpent is representative of Satan (the First person godhead in the satanic trinity). The Satanic Trinity comprises of Satan, the Queen of heaven also known as the First Beast, and the False Prophet, also known as the Second Beast (listed in descending order of ranking). As the name Antichrist implies, this fallen angel assiduously counters, opposes, mimics and usurps the role, position and place of Christ in man's heart, man's life and man's world. It does all this through its earthly vessel and animal spirit, the dog. Just as Christ is second in command to God the Father, Jezebel the Antichrist is second in command to Satan the evil godhead. Just as Christ is presented in the Bible as Man's best friend who laid His life down for His friends (John 15:13), so is the dog presented by the kingdom of darkness as man's best friend. Just as Christ's role is that of man's emotional support, companion and protector, so are dogs now being presented as man's protectors and emotional support companions.
This counterfeit best fiend (deliberately misspelled) of man is not God's design for man as man's best friend. It is the clever work of the devil.

More biblical insights into the evil mystery of the dog:
The dog is the only animal specifically banned from entering the Kingdom of Heaven (Rev 22:15). Every and ALL reference to the dog in the bible always connotes negativity and evil. Look for the connection between Jezebel and the dog in 2Kings 9:10; 2Kings 9:35-36.
Why did dogs eat every part and all bones of Jezebel except her head, feet and her hands? Revelation 13:15-18 illuminates the answer and ties up all the connection between the dog, Jezebel and the Antichrist.
Let those who have ears hear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Christgalaxy(m): 4:07am On Jul 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
Igbo men and stinginess he could not bake cake grin
Igbo gbuo kwegi ebe ahu.
Stingy face
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Psalm45(f): 4:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Lucky dog.Who knows if the dog is his brother or friend.............if you know,you know lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Mrojoshua(m): 4:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Shortyy:
I love dogs. Who will surprise me with one?
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 4:51am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69288127]DOGS: A MAN'S BEST FRIEND [/quote]

[quote author=Adebowhales
:

Always online... Are you jobless?

in MANNABBBBQGRILLS Voices, we are not in the same time zone with you...
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2018
this is seriously serious Eke Uke Gog lolz
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2018
gets yours. WhatsApp now with number on my profile.

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by oraimo211: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2018
abike12:
some people should not have internet access...
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2018
kanubiafra:
Your Mama ToTo. Am Awaiting The Ban
cool your wish is my command
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
i rem dah movie wey mnet action dey force me to watch
3 dogetiers
wey dey protect dia castle
dah movie funny die
dogs are smart.loyal and dem dey hear pidgin.engliah.
if u think im lying make your dog dey play with other dogs dem go dey give am expo.
just say ubwan carry your dog go vet make he collect better injection
d following morning dog don take off go hide
wen i small e geh one dog wey dey lock up
dey select like china dvd
if crayfish nor dey the food.
he must starve
he later comitted suicide
ans hung himself from our top flat with its chain
buh dogs generally based in naija
rugges
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
i rem dah movie wey mnet action dey force me to watch
3 dogetiers
wey dey protect dia castle
dah movie funny die
dogs are smart.loyal and dem dey hear pidgin.engliah.
if u think im lying make your dog dey play with other dogs dem go dey give am expo.
just say ubwan carry youe dog go vet make he collect better injection
d following morninf dog don take off gobhide
wen i small e geh one dog wey dey lock up
dey select lile china dvd
if ceayfish nor dey the food.
he must starve
he later comitted suicide
ans hung himself from our top flat with its chain
buh dogs generally based in naija
rugged
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
What's special about putting balloons around andogs neck
Is that how he celebrate his special birthday with balloons on his neck
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Awwwww....I so love this!!! Kudos to this man!
We used to give Simba (our late family dog)a special treat on his birthday..
Never thought about the balloon wearing idea though.
So cute!!
The dog looked so cute eating his food and knew he was and is loved!! smiley
Wish I could "like" this post 1 thousand times over!

CC: EasyBreezy...I'm giving you the honor of helping me name my next dog!Yay!
Please accept this honor cause it would mean the world to me.
Just give me (3) choices and then tell me the pros and cons of each.
It must be 1.)Powerful 2.) Meaningful 3.) Creative
Thanks! I'll be waiting cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
psalm45:
Lucky dog.Who knows if the dog is his brother or friend.............if you know,you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.