Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (44310 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
chiboy1116:
lol....I am not a Messi fan just becos I believe he's a better player doesn't make Ronaldo more or less of one of the greatest players ever . Easily a top 5 for me .....but it's still the fact. Messi has been the best player in laliga by far.

You deny Messi?

.. You screw up
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by chiboy1116: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

You deny Messi?

.. You screw up
I don't even support Barca .lolx
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by sprints1: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

He didn't run away. His salary was poor compared to Messi(600k). Just around 300k euros/week. I think Mbappe earns higher sef.

Now, Juventus offered him around 550k, why wouldn't he go for it?
he left because of two main things the issue of tax allegation and real Madrid fans well weekly wages were also there and florentino Perez is also a traitor so he is aware they can trade him like Raul..Madrid no dey respect their legends
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
chiboy1116:
yea , they were .... But he started what dinho started after he left the team ...Barca then wasnt as good then as they were when xavi,iniesta,Messi,puyol, pique,alves,abidal,busi,villa,eto were in the team though.
You are confusing periods.

Ronnie played with etoo and many of those you mentioned. And together they had a champions league and many Liga. Messi also came up, but he was more of a supporting cast behind Deco Etoo Ronnie and Giuly. Then Xavi and Iniesta.

These are the real people that made the bone of the tiki taka barca.

Now the point is in a nutshell, before Messi Barca was great. So your point about Ronaldo does not hold water.

Moreover, Ronaldo has proven his worth in different leagues and at continental level which Messi is yet to do and shall never do. He's a weak man.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Speakdatruth: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
oops!!! You must be an illiterate, you probably have never heard the term "analogy" analogy helps dumb people like you to understand the depth of their stupidity. angry
You're only to tell me what being a President has got to do with Football you're talking dumb and invoking stupidity. Obviously I was right about you. Grow up kid
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Donbabajay12(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:

Messi shadow and he won the last 3ballon d or ,last two FIFA best player ,UCL top scorer for 3 consecutive season ...were u born gullible or u adopted it ..
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by excanny: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Neymar became the most expensive footballer in history when PSG forked out €222m for his services in 2017 and, as you would expect, his salary matches his price tag.
The Brazil international is earning around £620,000 a week in Paris, which dwarfs his previous salary while at Barcelona and puts him ahead of Messi and Ronaldo.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/footballers-net-worth-how-much-do-ronaldo-messi-neymar-earn/qz0262wyw1511sdj60pbq06l7
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Donbabajay12(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Frazercrib:
Lemme just drop this here and go
Mr dropper MESSI 476 GAMES,472 GOALS(AVG GOAL 1.00..RONALDO 438GAMES ,450 GOALS (AVG GOAL 1.02) WHO IS THE BETTER PLAYER
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by bouncin04(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
5 champions league is not moi moi CR7 is a legend... he has more trophy than the shapeless dwarf... sorry midget ndo comedian
that's not fair.... be nice haba
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by generalorot(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

Neymar is the highest paid footballer in Europe, at least. Over 800k euros per week while Messi is around 600.
Bro neymar ain't the highest paid player.. Get ur fact straight.. Messi receive £615,000 after tax.. Neymar received no such amount but lower.. Do ur research well before posting wrong information.. Jah bless
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by excanny: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
generalorot:

Bro neymar ain't the highest paid player.. Get ur fact straight.. Messi receive £615,000 after tax.. Neymar received no such amount but lower.. Do ur research well before posting wrong information.. Jah bless

He is in Europe. Check link I posted earlier

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/footballers-net-worth-how-much-do-ronaldo-messi-neymar-earn/qz0262wyw1511sdj60pbq06l7
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by maverickdude(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Like I said, don't bite me..

Even for troll football page.. They know Barking fans are violent.. It's boldly written that.. MESSI FANS SHOULD JUST ENJOY THE TROLL.. IT'S FUN..

well, Madrid offered him the same amount.. But, He is not interested in LA Liga again.. He's moving up..

Epl world best
La Liga world best
Now going to Italy...

.... Messi , barca world best.
.. That's all..
You can't submit your view without insulting? You are worse than i thought. Peace
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Dukezaga: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

Neymar is the highest paid footballer in Europe, at least. Over 800k euros per week while Messi is around 600.

Messi is the highest paid footballer on the planet
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Memphis357:

Luis Figo wey do am nko
Didn't he move to Real Madrid and even won the UCL with Madrid?
Messi na GOAT for Barcelona and Barcelona only!!!!
Anything asides that, na wimp im be.
How about totti that played in a single team all his career? Gerrard, even when Madrid wanted to sign him from Liverpool he refused, John Terry stayed in Chelsea too... Bro, loyalty is a priceless commodity and Messi is got it in full.

A wimp that your so called Ronaldo was unable to beat even in a single tean undecided Ronaldo is a striker but Messi who stays off the 18yard box always scores more goals and have more assists in almost every calendar year undecided
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by babakb: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Cr7 has 5 UCL titles equal to Barcelona
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by EmeraldKing7(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Mr dropper MESSI 476 GAMES,472 GOALS(AVG GOAL 1.00..RONALDO 438GAMES ,450 GOALS (AVG GOAL 1.02) WHO IS THE BETTER PLAYER
Bros abeg add assists,dribbles,completed passes,1on 1 finishing then tell me ur enquiry

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sterix10:

Have you heard of Alexander the Great,Queen of Zaria or even Columbus that discovered AmericaI guessed the stayed in their hometown n achieved fame
Moreover are we not still suffering from the British colonial dominance, and u say adventures n new challenges are signs of weakness
Ronaldos waka had nothing to do with adventure... He moved from sporting to man u because man u is better than sporting and he left man u for Madrid because Madrid is better than Man Utd, Now he's left Madrid for juventus because he felt he's no longer getting the respect he deserves... It's people like you that doesn't read football news written by white critics that move about shouting he went to juventus because he needs competition; He couldn't outdo Messi through out his stay in Madrid is it now that he's left Madrid that he will now outdo him? Ronaldo leaving Madrid is more like him running away from competition "Messi" just as Neymar did... Messi is the greatest you can't outshine him and he has no reason to fvcking Leave Spain because him leave there is just stupidity...he is the captain, the club is one of the greatest, he has lots of legacy there, he's respected there, he's the highest paid player there, they play his kinda football there....so, using your fvcking brain and tell me why a right thinking individual will leave premier league for Nigerian league? angry angry angry
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by professor20(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
just passing!
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by generalorot(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

He is in Europe. Check link I posted earlier

This link was before messi sign the new contract Bro... The highest paid footballer player in the world right now is messi
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by spactacus(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by aod1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ronaldo's move is meant to bolster his claim to greatest of all time. If he succeeds in conquering series A like he did with Portuguese, English and Spanish league, he will undoubtedly claim the prize. I wish him all the best.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by babakb: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Ronaldos waka had nothing to do with adventure... He moved from sporting to man u because man u is better than sporting and he left man u for Madrid because Madrid is better than Man Utd, Now he's left Madrid for juventus because he felt he's no longer getting the respect he deserves... It's people like you that doesn't read football news written by white critics that move about shouting he went to juventus because he needs competition; He couldn't outdo Messi through out his stay in Madrid is it now that he's left Madrid that he will now outdo him? Ronaldo leaving Madrid is more like him running away from competition "Messi" just as Neymar did... Messi is the greatest you can't outshine him and he has no reason to fvcking Leave Spain because him leave there is just stupidity...he is the captain, the club is one of the greatest, he has lots of legacy there, he's respected there, he's the highest paid player there, they play his kinda football there....so, using your fvcking brain and tell me why a right thinking individual will leave premier league for Nigerian league? angry angry angry

Messi fans can lie, who told you Cr7 didnt out do Messi, Cr7 has more UCL titles than Messi and he is UCL all time top scorer, where was your Messi while all these happened.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Vizzy4u:
captain 4 where? Where u keep their iniesta?
una no go gree read news... Iniesta has played his last game for Barça undecided
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by chiboy1116: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
LoJ:

You are confusing periods.

Ronnie played with etoo and many of those you mentioned. And together they had a champions league and many Liga. Messi also came up, but he was more of a supporting cast behind Deco Etoo Ronnie and Giuly. Then Xavi and Iniesta.

These are the real people that made the bone of the tiki taka barca.

Now the point is in a nutshell, before Messi Barca was great. So your point about Ronaldo does not hold water.

Moreover, Ronaldo has proven his worth in different leagues and at continental level which Messi is yet to do and shall never do. He's a weak man.
wtf are u saying ronaldinhos Barca wasn't that great , wasn't the best Barca ever. Barca had 66 trophies B4 Messi and Madrid had 82 now Barcelona has 88 and Madrid has like 86 . Stop being sentimental dude Messi made that Barca era the greatest era in the history of football , on par with the Pele,garrincha,rivellino Brazil era . It's not like Ronaldo played for Swansea ,Stoke city .Ronaldo also made Madrid great but he wasn't as important as Messi . The team was made to play for him . Have u seen Barca recently ? Messi is the only thing that gets that team going , he starts the attack and he finishes it . Messi leaving Barca would b felt more cos of his importance to Barcelona , he's the driving force for them . Stop hating , I like both players but I believe Messi is better just as many legends do . Ronaldo moving to juve doesn't prove any shit to me . He's still a great player ,he's not the only player to have played in diff leagues , zlatan has won trophies in all the top 5 leagues in the world . Yea I know ur gonna say he doesn't have a UCL title but he still has that(winning a trophy at least) on his CV . Juvetus will definitely win trophies not becos of Ronaldo but becos they are easily the 4th best team in Europe after Madrid,Barca ,Bayern . Ronaldo left cos he felt he wasn't treated well . Messi is still loved and adored in Spain not only in Barcelona . I don't see him leaving till he's 35 , then maybe he can go to the US, then after that to Argentina. I hope to see Ronaldo Nd Messi play in the same team one day . Messi staying in Barca doesn't stop him from being the greatest player ever . He's just not lucky cos he hasn't won any int'l trophy , he's tried his best but one man no b team . Pele played in Santos till he got to his 30s , same as totti, Giggs,schooles, xavi,iniesta,cassilas , Buffon,this guys are still legends and are respected , I believe Messi deserves the same.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by massalati(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Babiod:
Abeg wen last did u watch any league match.
hahaha ask the fool
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Dalyricz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Coming from a person with low reasoning power... People challenge Anthony Joshua because he's the champion, he doesn't go about challenging people he's better than cheesy
says who? so Joshua only fights in USA abi, he doesn't go outside the country.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dalyricz:

says who? so Joshua only fights in USA abi, he doesn't go outside the country.
Dumb Ronaldo fan, Joshua stays in UK and not USA...And i didn't say Joshua doesn't move about literally, i said people only "come" to challenge him and no him "going" to challenge others because he's the champion. undecided
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Memphis357(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
How about totti that played in a single team all his career? Gerrard, even when Madrid wanted to sign him from Liverpool he refused, John Terry stayed in Chelsea too... Bro, loyalty is a priceless commodity and Messi is got it in full.

A wimp that your so called Ronaldo was unable to beat even in a single tean undecided Ronaldo is a striker but Messi who stays off the 18yard box always scores more goals and have more assists in almost every calendar year undecided

Aside laurels with Barcelona FC, Please mention other laurels Messi has won.....
your time starts now!
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by KingLennon(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
chiboy1116:
he hasn't even gotten to Italy yet ....haba.
You say??
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Memphis357:

Aside laurels with Barcelona FC, Please mention other laurels Messi has won.....
your time starts now!
Are Champions League won in Barcelona uniform different from the one won in Madrid uniform or are world best/ golden boot won in Barcelona different from the one one in AC Milan? undecided
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Memphis357(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Are Champions League won in Barcelona uniform different from the one won in Madrid uniform or are world best/ golden boot won in Barcelona different from the one one in AC Milan? undecided
It's useless arguing with you...
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Donbabajay12(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
EmeraldKing7:
Bros abeg add assists,dribbles,completed passes,1on 1 finishing then tell me ur enquiry
Do u get accolades for dribbles, 1 on 1 conversion,headed goals ,shot scored from outside the box blaaa blaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona / Famous Footballers Involved In Ghastly Car Accidents (see List, Photos) / Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.