Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (44311 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Aspireahead(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

In a country of the blind, a one-eyed man is the king. What makes a real football King is in how many clubs you've proven your worth. Don't come here and give frivolous reasons.
you are not the one feeding him and his family. His life, his choices.

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

In a country of the blind, a one-eyed man is the king. What makes a real football King is in how many clubs you've proven your worth. Don't come here and give frivolous reasons.
your assertion is based on what rule?

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Elxandre(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Frazercrib:
Lemme just drop this here and go
You failed to account for the period of acclimatisation to a new league.
Not to mention that Messi has played more games more likely.

You people just run around with stats without consideration of factors. smiley
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

He's a coward that fears competition
He's a coward that only achieve when xavi and Iniesta were spoon feeding him
He's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone (barca)

Don't bite me Barking dogs
So messi should leave barca where he's been treated well, just to prove to you uncultured swines that he doesn't fear competition? Haha you sound like some strange affliction has altered the molecular structure of your brain.

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Like I said, don't bite me..

Even for troll football page.. They know Barking fans are violent.. It's boldly written that.. MESSI FANS SHOULD JUST ENJOY THE TROLL.. IT'S FUN..

well, Madrid offered him the same amount.. But, He is not interested in LA Liga again.. He's moving up..

Epl world best
La Liga world best
Now going to Italy...

.... Messi , barca world best.
.. That's all..
European continent world best, for is euro 2016 trophy with Portugal.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Speakdatruth: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2018
transformed:
your assertion is based on what rule?
The universal rule
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Speakdatruth: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Aspireahead:
you are not the one feeding him and his family. His life, his choices.
What's this one saying.....
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by TeamSimple(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

There was never a season at Barca where Iniesta or Xavi had more assists than Messi in Barcelona . Suarez was the first player in 2016 to record more assist than Messi since his days at Barca .

Aren't you guys ashamed of bringing that Xavi, iniesta nonsense . You said he won't perform without Xavi he did, he won't perform without Neymar he did , he won't perform without Xavi he has , maybe next season it would be he won't perform without paulinho.

Ronaldo left Madrid because of two things , one for a pay closer to that of Messi. Barca ain't Madrid , Barca gives respect to their legends unlike Madrid who doesn't give a Bleep when you getting old . Ronaldo left because he felt betrayed by Madrid who were flirting with his replacement (hazard,Neymar mbape ) while he was still active for the club . Perez even said it in January when Ronaldo wasn't performing that he will take a 100m bid for Ronaldo ( something lower than his 1bilion buy out clause)
Ronaldo felt disrespected that was why he left . Messi on the other hand is being worshiped in Barcelona .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

Then Sabastian Abreu Is The Real King He Played For 26 Clubs Hahahahaha I Laff In Swahili

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
With Ronaldo's move, Messi's career is as good as dead
oya go and check what you put on fire, its burning

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Speakdatruth: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Jejosan:
Then Sabastian Abreu Is The Real King He Played For 26 Clubs Hahahahaha I Laff In Swahili
Unfortunately your submission makes no sense. Did you omit the word "worth".
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by samiboy774(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Club purchase u for 80M or sort and after all u did for dem for 9yrs still sells u for d current amount!!! mhen dats damn a sweet business, fantastic player! excellent club
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Oga, na wa o for you o. So if I refused to leave American International School for Omole Grammar School, na im be say I be coward abi? If Messi didn't bring competition to you, then take the competition to him. Abi you no know where Messi dey play?

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by frisavic(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Frazercrib:
Source please
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Oga, na wa o for you o. So if I refused to leave American International School for Omole Grammar School, na im be say I be coward abi? If Messi didn't bring competition to you, then take the competition to him. Abi you no know where Messi dey play?

What's this one saying
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Evangkatsoulis: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Frazercrib:
Where did you get your stat from? Can you link us to verifiable source?
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2018
TeamSimple:

There was never a season at Barca where Iniesta or Xavi had more assists than Messi in Barcelona . Suarez was the first player in 2016 to record more assist than Messi since his days at Barca .

Aren't you guys ashamed of bringing that Xavi, iniesta nonsense . You said he won't perform without Xavi he did, he won't perform without Neymar he did , he won't perform without Xavi he has , maybe next season it would be he won't perform without paulinho.

Ronaldo left Madrid because of two things , one for a pay closer to that of Messi. Barca ain't Madrid , Barca gives respect to their legends unlike Madrid who doesn't give a Bleep when you getting old . Ronaldo left because he felt betrayed by Madrid who were flirting with his replacement (hazard,Neymar mbape ) while he was still active for the club . Perez even said it in January when Ronaldo wasn't performing that he will take a 100m bid for Ronaldo ( something lower than his 1bilion buy out clause)
Ronaldo felt disrespected that was why he left . Messi on the other hand is being worshiped in Barcelona .

Bro, don't dive away from the main point.. Xavi and Iniesta are spoon feeding him.. Once they left, he's vanished into thin air.. Admit it.. Even Messi won't argue about this.. Messi fans are damn obsessed.. Always arguing what they can't defend..

Go read Ronaldo speech to know why he left..

.. Besides, what else does he needs to prove.. From 1 Ballon d' or from England to 4 more in Spain where your midget supposed to be ruling..

What the Bleep is wrong with your brain dude
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

Unfortunately your submission makes no sense. Did you omit the word "worth".
How Many Universities Have You Gone To, To Prove You Are Smart Hahahaha
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Speakdatruth: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Jejosan:
How Many Universities Have You Gone To, To Prove You Are Smart Hahahaha
Dumb rebuttal
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

oga na rubbish you dey talk... Why not tell President Trump to come and rule Nigeria and other African countries to prove that he's the president of the world and a good leader angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
OliviaPope:
So messi should leave barca where he's been treated well, just to prove to you uncultured swines that he doesn't fear competition? Haha you sound like some strange affliction has altered the molecular structure of your brain.

See. My point exactly.. Messi fans are always cursing.. So obsessed
. You all know Ronaldo is better.. To accept it its making you so hurt..

Accept it or not..

Ronaldo is better

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

What's this one saying

I mean why would anybody leave the best league and the best club for another? In the last 10 years, Barca won more titles than any other club. Mercy won more titles than any top five players. The spanish league has been the best league in the last ten years.

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Dumb rebuttal
I Thought It Is A Universal Rule Hahahaha
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Fazemood(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2018
While y'all banter on and beat yourselves over this topic... Amma just gon sit down here and enjoy the show
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Am Chelsea fan.
Ronaldo fan
Now juve fan..

... To hell with Madrid. Am Ronaldo fan..

Handsome people loves each other..

.. Can't imagine how ugly you will look..

... Messi fans are violent... Don't curse me or abuse my parents.......

Just enjoy the troll
Oh, a Chelshit fan. Nice one! Most Chelshit fans are even more obsessed about Ronaldo's joystick than both Man Urinated and Fake Madrid fans combined, so, I'm not suprised.

You should be more concerned about an impending relegation next season, you plastic fan. And please, I can sense you're one ugly duckling from planets away, fake boasts CAN'T remedy that.

Enjoy the trolling grin

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I mean why would anybody leave the best league and the best club for another? In the last 10 years, Barca won more titles than any other club. Mercy won more titles than any top five players. The spanish league has been the best league in the last ten years.

Your question has already been answered..

Why...

Because he's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
legba1:

What about him conquering on other climes....he should show us hes able to win on another turf...then and then will he be a G.O.A.T indeed.
Oga, na rubbish you dey talk... He's not proving anything to anyone... Throughout Ronaldo's stay in Spain Messi out played him individually. Year in year out Messi stays among the top 3 best players throughout his career and you want him to go to a lesser team to prove rubbish to you... Mtcheww undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Speakdatruth: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
oga na rubbish you dey talk... Why not tell President Trump to come and rule Nigeria and other African countries to prove that he's the president of the world and a good leader angry angry angry
I wonder where you people dey put una brain if una dey reply persin. We're talking football, this one is talking Presidency.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by TeamSimple(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Bro, don't dive away from the main point.. Xavi and Iniesta are spoon feeding him.. Once they left, he's vanished into thin air.. Admit it.. Even Messi won't argue about this.. Messi fans are damn obsessed.. Always arguing what they can't defend..

Go read Ronaldo speech to know why he left..

.. Besides, what else does he needs to prove.. From 1 Ballon d' or from England to 4 more in Spain where your midget supposed to be ruling..

What the Bleep is wrong with your brain dude
I still don't understand the meaning of vanished into thin air . Spoon feeding is supposed to mean being assisted , but I put it to you that they have never had more assist than him. Messi has won two European golden boots with no Xavi and less impact from iniesta but you still swimming in your ignorance .

I never talked about Ronaldo having anything to prove to me . He is a great player , but talking about him switching club is lame cox Ronaldo left Madrid because of bigger salary and being disrespected . Ronaldo for whom he is will always say things to make people feel good about him . But the truth is if you followed his transfer saga from last season you would know he left for monetary and ego reasons which Madrid won't buy .
Ronaldo had twice use the same tactics to get higher pay in Madrid by threatening to leave , but Madrid being as they are won't take it for the third time for a 33/34 year old whose days are getting numbered . It a big financial risk Madrid don't wanna put their hands into for reasons known to them. If Ronaldo was to be a Barca player believe me he would have been given what he want .
Follow the stages in event and stop being too emotional because it only makes you sound stupid .

4 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Bigval5: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Auladimeji2 post=69297907][/quote]

Yeye

Your picture no speak any meaning at all.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Justinlean02(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Dude you're not making sence at all, Messi can't leave because Barca is paying him well, CR7 left because Madrid didnt wanna increase his pay and rly didnt value him as king as Barca does to Messi. Football is always abt money and comfort and Messi is getting em in loads so quit hating on the guy

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Fazemood(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2018
OliviaPope:
Hey madam, it doesn't have to result to insult. He stated the fact, no need wasting vocabulary on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona / Famous Footballers Involved In Ghastly Car Accidents (see List, Photos) / Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.