Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (44304 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by EmeraldKing7(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Do u get accolades for dribbles, 1 on 1 conversion,headed goals ,shot scored from outside the box blaaa blaaa
Yep kiss
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Dalyricz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Dumb Ronaldo fan, Joshua stays in UK and not USA...And i didn't say Joshua doesn't move about literally, i said people only "come" to challenge him and no him "going" to challenge others because he's the champion. undecided
dumb Messi fan, let Messi stay in one league and be claiming king of la liga while Ronaldo travels to claim king of europe,
we all witnessed hw exposed he is @this world Cup even with all The Star his team had.

Messi is average once he step out of barca, take it or leave it
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Elxandre(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Frazercrib:

Your Ronaldo was in Madrid when messi scored 50 league goals (unlikely to be bypassed ever)
Your Ronaldo was in Madrid when messi carried the treble in 2015 ( Ronaldo has no treble till date...may change at Juve)...
I told my friend yesterday...messi and Ronaldo has a symbiotic relationship...they need each other to shine...
And for reference...
Ronaldo maybe mr champions league
But messi is la liga personified....messi
This is what i say about stats.
Messi scored 50 in 37
Ronaldo scored 48 in 35.

It's not out of reach of his talents obviously.

I don't really like stats that much, it doesn't tell the whole story.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Dalyricz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Frazercrib:

Your Ronaldo was in Madrid when messi scored 50 league goals (unlikely to be bypassed ever)
Your Ronaldo was in Madrid when messi carried the treble in 2015 ( Ronaldo has no treble till date...may change at Juve)...
I told my friend yesterday...messi and Ronaldo has a symbiotic relationship...they need each other to shine...
And for reference...
Ronaldo maybe mr champions league
But messi is la liga personified....messi

so according to ur conclusion, who would you rather prefer, Mr champions league or Mr la liga
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
chiboy1116:
I think u don't know how buyout works , two things must have happened , it's either Perez wanted to sell since they had a mutual agreement , or Ronaldo reduced his buyout clause . In Spain , if your club doesn't wanna let go of you u stay until your contract runs out . Unless they get your buyout cash like in the case of neymar. Ronaldo left cos Perez wanted him gone . And he was given 105m for a soon to be 34yr old with less than 3 years left in him.

You knew this and still said €800M is Messi's buyout clause and because of this no club would buy him from Barca.... What if Barca are interested in selling him like Perez did to Ronaldo.... That was exactly my point.. This does not happen only in Spain.. When buyout clause is inserted in your contract it means... Your club would have no option than to accept any bids that meets the buyout clause...it is now left for you as a player to reject a contracted from such club if you are not interested in joining them.....

What if Barca decides to sell Messi to reasons I don't care about.... Then the buyout clause wouldn't matter
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jejosan:
Messi Is The Highest Paid Player His Salary Is After Tax Neymar Pays Tax Check The Percentage Of The Salary Those In France Pay As Tax

Ok
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by anonymous1759(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

He's a coward that fears competition
He's a coward that only achieve when xavi and Iniesta were spoon feeding him
He's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone (barca)

Don't bite me Barking dogs

Pele was also a coward for playing for only one club and still consider as the greatest ever. Iniesta, xavi and the rest have gone. Watch out for Messi. I almost forgot. Ronaldo plays with himself no team mates. Luca modric, kross, bale, isco are all invisible players. Nonsense talk.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dalyricz:

dumb Messi fan, let Messi stay in one league and be claiming king of la liga while Ronaldo travels to claim king of europe,
we all witnessed hw exposed he is @this world Cup even with all The Star his team had.

Messi is average once he step out of barca, take it or leave it
when someone that can't move ball talks you know. undecided
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by EduColombo(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

They are still spoon feeding him when he racked up top scorer in Europe?
Get a life!
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Larryslim(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I guess xavi and iniesta were there when Barca won the treble in 2015??
Something Ronaldo won't and will never achieve!
They were there last season when barca won the double, messi won Golden boot in the whole Europe and also highest assist ranker in the whole Europe..
Or were they there when he took his country to two copa America finals and a WC final...
Stop talking like a fool!!
PS- I'm not a barca fan,I'm a manUnited fan!..
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Sundayjoko: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Larryslim:

I guess xavi and iniesta were there when Barca won the treble in 2015??
Something Ronaldo won't and will never achieve!
They were there last season when barca won the double, messi won Golden boot in the whole Europe and also highest assist ranker in the whole Europe..
Or were they there when he took his country to two copa America finals and a WC final...
Stop talking like a fool!!
PS- I'm not a barca fan,I'm a manUnited fan!..
he took his country to four international finals and won none,Ronaldo took his to one and won it grin grin
besides in the 2014 world cup final di maria was more crucial than Messi was in the knockout stages not to mention Messi himself lost a penalty that made him lose the copa america final
not saying Messi is bad but hes not perfect either and he also can'tdo all on his own
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Sundayjoko: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
just to clear up somethings
1.Ronaldo has a better goal ratio than Messi sinve he arrived at Madrid in 2009,and he scores better goals no doubt hes the better goalscorer almost unarguably the greatest and finest one we'vewe've ever seen
Messi on the other hand is pure magic and he brings magic with his runs through defenses
2. For Messi fans where was Messi when Ronaldo was winning four ballondor in Spain not to mention he even caught up with Messi on a 5:2 ratio.So Messi hasnt always outplayed Ronaldo.
3. Ronaldo has also won a treble with Man U
4.Ronaldo dodnt leave because of money he left because he wasn't respected just so you know a chinese club offered him 100m per year but he turned it down i dont think a player who is after money would do that.Not to mention he earns more than Messi and Neymar per year with incomes from endorsements and brand sales sooo...
5. Messi doesnt have to leave Barca to prove his worth he is arguably the greatest ever and same can be said for Ronaldo too.He's comfortable where he is and not every player can be as daring or hardworking like Ronaldo.
6. Stop arguingarguing and just enjoy them.The fact that u like one doesnt mean u should hate the other or downplay his achievements to prove a point that ur fav is better.And stop with the name calling its so immature.
7.Just to chip in Ronaldo would be better than Messi in a normal team i think this last world cup has proved that and its not Higuains fault this time
Thank you
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
excanny:

Neymar is the highest paid footballer in Europe, at least. Over 800k euros per week while Messi is around 600.

Shatap there, 500k+ for neymar...
600k+ for the G.O.A.T.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Vizzy4u:
captain 4 where? Where u keep their iniesta?

Iniesta has gone to japan, messi was he's assistant...he's the new cap. U dont knw n ur talking. lol
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
KingLennon:
From sporting to manchester to Madrid and now to Juventus. Ronaldo is a legend...The La liga is gonna be boring without CR7. In spain, messi and Ronaldo are legends but in Italy and England Ronaldo is a king!....

Dumbest sh!t i'v seen today!...he's already a king in italy?
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
nairavsdollars:
With Ronaldo's move, Messi's career is as good as dead

Ur as daft as ur comment!
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Ronaldo (lord of tap ins), he went to learn how to score cheap goals to keep up with messi...Messi is he's daddy.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dollerspender:
Make Messi self fvck another League nah abi eh no dey tired for one Pvzzy, you already a legend in dat team and it would take a hard working player to near your records in Barca even in Laliga, why won’t u try another league and give another young player a great chance. Before it too late for you, abi u dey fear other puzzy, lazy Messi.

Wait, ronaldo's departure all of sudden triggers messi to leave barca?....lol, all these ronaldo fans, i tire for una....ur so scared of messi.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Freiden:

Point of correction.

Messi isn't even the highest paid player in Europe. Neymar is....

Who r all these uninformed individuals?..u av data to type this crap but wudnt clarify bfo typing it, oya..Google, highest paid footballer 2018 n be blessed with knowledge....wen u see messi, dont comment again just go n sleep.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
LoJ:
Ronaldo has shown Messi who's the boss.

Messi has more talent no doubt, but Ronaldo has personality. He makes choices, he decides, he moves he's in charge. He does not depend on a club nor a comfort zone. He clashes challenges dominates.

Imagine of he wins many titles in Italia, besides the ones in England Portugal and Spain.

That's my man any day anytime.

He has shown messi who's boss by having fewer trophies than him....lol, yall n ur dumbfounded statements.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
legba1:

What about him conquering on other climes....he should show us hes able to win on another turf...then and then will he be a G.O.A.T indeed.

He's the only true G.O.A.T, he has shown the world wah he can do....he has nothing to show u.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Airhuncho:
grin

Iniesta has gone to japan, messi was he's assistant...he's the new cap. U dont knw n ur talking. lol
who be ds one again?
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Bro, don't dive away from the main point.. Xavi and Iniesta are spoon feeding him.. Once they left, he's vanished into thin air.. Admit it.. Even Messi won't argue about this.. Messi fans are damn obsessed.. Always arguing what they can't defend..

Go read Ronaldo speech to know why he left..

.. Besides, what else does he needs to prove.. From 1 Ballon d' or from England to 4 more in Spain where your midget supposed to be ruling..

What the Bleep is wrong with your brain dude

Ur a dangerous simpleton, i'm beginning to think ur condition is contagious.... spoon feeding him?...u cnt defend ur statement, wen did they eva record more assists than messi? Dont bring mediocrity to this site.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
5 champions league is not moi moi CR7 is a legend... he has more trophy than the shapeless dwarf... sorry midget ndo comedian

Another clown, messi has more trophies than him...i wonder wr u guys come up with this, cus even google can't tell u that.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Compare what he has in England and Spain bra..

You will know Messi ain't capable to compete him

Both combined, messi has more trophies...try n google, cus its obvious ur clueless....u aint sleek.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vizzy4u:
who be ds one again?

its obvious u don't put two n two togethe easily, so i'm the guy dah helps u for today....any other day, u can scream "mediocre" from afar, i'd just applaud u.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Airhuncho:

He has shown messi who's boss by having fewer trophies than him....lol, yall n ur dumbfounded statements.
Show me how he has fewer trophy, let me laugh tonight. Amuse me, please.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by KingLennon(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Airhuncho:

Dumbest sh!t i'v seen today!...he's already a king in italy?
All the hotels and restaurant have been changed to CR7. The whole Italy welcomed a Legend
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2018
LoJ:

I'm already getting the feeling ur the kind of over confident simpleton dah thinks he knows something but u knw nothing at all, "basic n!gga"....so y don't u google who has more trophies then when ur full of knowledge, just laugh at urself instead...pls add he's man u trophies if u like.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2018
LoJ:

U seem dumb enough to amuse urself...
ignorance is bliss, wah wud i be if i took that from u, so ama let the tech do it for u...Google who has more trophies, u can even add he's trophies at man u too...wen u see it there, just laugh at urself instead.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Airhuncho:

I'm already getting the feeling ur the kind of over confident simpleton dah thinks he knows something but u knw nothing at all, "basic n!gga"....so y don't u google who has more trophies then when ur full of knowledge, just laugh at urself instead...pls add he's man u trophies if u like.
Shut the Bleep up dingbat. I expected you to formulate an answer before I can dash you common sense for free. I'm too bored these days that's why I even reply you:

- what has the matter of trophies got to do with my initial post? I said Messi has more talent, but Ronaldo more personality. Who spoke about trophies?

- even if we talk about trophies, a considerable number of trophies from Messi were gotten at a time where he was warming the bench while etoo giuly Ronnie and Co were players. He has at least 6 trophies from that period

- Ronaldo on the other hand has always been a key player in all the team he got to.

- Ronaldo played in the premier league, the most competitive league in Europe. Not la liga in an era where Barcelona would go for 3 seasons winning almost all national titles.

- can you do me a favor? Yes?

Get lost!
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Airhuncho(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
LoJ:

Shut the Bleep up dingbat. I expected you to formulate an answer before I can dash you common sense for free. I'm too bored these days that's why I even reply you:

- what has the matter of trophies got to do with my initial post? I said Messi has more talent, but Ronaldo more personality. Who spoke about trophies?

- even if we talk about trophies, a considerable number of trophies from Messi were gotten at a time where he was warming the bench while etoo giuly Ronnie and Co were players. He has at least 6 trophies from that period

- Ronaldo on the other hand has always been a key player in all the team he got to.

- Ronaldo played in the premier league, the most competitive league in Europe. Not la liga in an era where Barcelona would go for 3 seasons winning almost all national titles.

- can you do me a favor? Yes?

Get lost!

Ur as simple as ur mind, i allow u to subtract 6 trophies....its still not a match, yall will be looking for lame ass excuses...Insecure niggas,u wanna claim sh!t, pull the stats...ronaldo didnt play euros final buh the medal is in trophy case....yall niggas r tiring....More personality?....nigga, they av different personalities, they r not the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Luiz Injures Dani Ceballos During Training Ground Fight / See The Punishment Given To Heartland Of Owerri After Referee Was Beaten To Coma / Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.