Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be (17912 Views)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
dheilaw1:
see as she finish the only idiol that the idiotic elements of biafra are worshipping after the death of nnamdiot cownu... I never experet this
Maybe you D.I.E of suffering while supporting Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Rollymax77(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Let them keep on dreaming We go show them pepper come 2019. Pdp is dead we just wan bury them this 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by obayaya(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:
with all due respect to the Senate President, I have been here before you.

Upper cut!

Doesn't Make sense!!!

Ekweremadu became a Senator in 2003. Remi became a Senator in 2011.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by phemmyfour: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2018
hollywater:
What has She achieved?I mean to make Nigeria better, or it is all about noise making.
you don't wanna go there. They ll soon come for you
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by jrusky(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Pls who is she? Is she a senator too? Though her name sound familiar.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Monday60655(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2018
I thought after all the noise she made and bragging, she will not second the motion. Attention seekers trying to be popular. You should have say you will not do it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by edupedia: 6:30am On Jul 12, 2018
ogedengbeakogun:
All of this still don't transform to an efficient governance expected from the stupid principal she's there to protect..I don't know how low dis woman ought to display crass bragadoccio for a party that dashed people's hope and livelihoods in the name of administration... Useless dingbats

....see your life... all your shakara and I know too much no pass Nairaland.... Shiorr
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by onatisi(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2018
myners007:
Okay, let's wait and see.
Baba don't take it serious,watch the video,they were all laughing and enjoying themselves . This is just the usual things that makes the Senate a lively place ,even remi tinubu herself was smiling all through
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Chuksonyeike: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:

Upper cut!

Ekweremadu was s senator before her.BTW after all the vituperations she still swallowed her vomit and seconded the motion smh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Chuksonyeike: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2018
She ended up making a fool of herself by still going ahead to second the motion. Typical of afonjas .Only mourh dem carry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by phemmyfour: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Ekweremadu was s senator before her.BTW after all the vituperations she still swallowed her vomit and seconded the motion smh
Did you miss this part

I would do it because you chose Senator Gilbert Nnaji. Nnaji used to be my colleague in the seventh senate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by BabyApple(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Not the criminal Tinubu. The stupid wife
will you be happy if someone call your mother stupid?
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by zicoraads: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2018
They were even laughing and joking about it. But trust Nairaland broke supporters, whom they don't even know, to turn it into a warfare.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by guywitzerogal(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Not the criminal Tinubu. The stupid wife
as husband as wife both stupid and useless, producing slowpoke children <una fit ban me if una like
Ps:- I didn't say slow poke.... I said I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by MrPolitics: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:

Upper cut!

This is not even true. Ekweremadu is her senior in the senate. Even she is well aware. She became a senator in 2011 while Ekweremadu had been senator since 2003

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by kaymandak(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
PDP right now

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by kabarka(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:

Upper cut!

The first house in your village is not the finest today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by norriswood(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2018
hollywater:
What has She achieved?I mean to make Nigeria better, or it is all about noise making.
....its all about doing the right things...change is you people problem...it hardly to adapt with change
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by kanubiafra: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2018
ayoBiz:
Why all the noise when she knows she will support the motion at the end.
i wonder o. i just wish it was dino, she for hear am
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by olaniyisamuel(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author= post=69297932]

Wanna make eba/garri?![/quot

U fake boy... Said before now, you seeming to sound drowning. Is it ur BBQ business or what? Better run to ur creator instead of throwing silly jabs for favours. Ode.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by hollywater: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2018
norriswood:
....its all about doing the right things...change is you people problem...it hardly to adapt with change
Change from living peacefully with or without money to being killed deal by Fulanies. Carry your go one side.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
So Madam Tinubu self get punch like this grin

PDP suffering since 2015 and their suffer no get end.
. So this is what gives u joy as a citizen of this country.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by kanubiafra: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:

Upper cut!
ban somebody shout "overtaking is allowed"
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by madridguy(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2018
NO.

HenryThegreat1:
. So this is what gives u joy as a citizen of this country.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2018
ayoBiz:
Why all the noise when she knows she will support the motion at the end.
I really don't get

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2018
What is she saying? This one that just joined majority yesterday.... She has planned this for a long time... You don't expect him to reply her back. She is still a child... Then after the worthless show she obliged why then?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by kernel508: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69297420:
“With due respect Mr. President, can you give me a minute? Why would I second a minority for crying out loud?” she asked.
“I am not a minority,” a PDP senator fired back.
She continued: “We are majority, you ought to choose a majority before moving the motion and with all due respect to the Senate President, I have been here before you. All of you that are sitting, you can see that the ranking senator, permit me, all of you that are even revolting are just rookie senators.

See finishing!
See swipe.
She hits Ekweremadu at the right spot.
The man will be at home thinking about his life at this moment.
Respect Mrs Oluremi Tinubu.

What options do you have? You must support her else... You lose your source of livelihood.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by dahnimoh(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
The woman talk doesn't make sense to me.
So this is how they represent their zone.
I can do better than all these guys.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by egbabiekperemo1: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
polithiefience sections people are still sleeping , I love dem fight, Pdp Vs apc. we wey no get party anymore, no even pvc, 2 vote Don tire me

Commot for polithiefience section, we need you for ashewo section. Na there ya destiny dey.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by new2012: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2018
...and this give people joy? Insignificant t talk.

Rude woman!
Stupid senators.

Wtf has the entire senate achieved?
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Omeokachie: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Dino will impregnate you o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation / 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari / Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.