Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) (17895 Views)

Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / Customs-Officer Arrested For Ferrying Arms For Boko-Haram / Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
A man who was putting on full military uniform was arrested this afternoon by members of the Nigeria Military Force at the spare parts market close to Iyana Itire bus stop, Lagos. As a passerby, the full detail of what transpired is not known to me but it's a pointer that there are many fake officers around us. The man in question was instantly striped of the uniform before he was arrested.
Let's be security conscious because such persons may commit a crime which will be easily attributed to members of the military.
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nurry: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
What is wrong with the 2nd picture please.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by gunpoint(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mtchew. . .
Spare parts market, and here I was thinkng the fake solider went to check the current price of garri in the market sef.

9 Likes

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by legendsilver(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
and so wat? sad
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
So where the fake army officer na? Mtscheeew!
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by joephemzyz(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
berem: So where the fake army officer na? Mtscheeew!

Na I'm u dey see so nah.......(((LoL))
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by CrazyMan(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
berem: So where the fake army officer na? Mtscheeew!
That was what I was about to say...
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by iykemanchi(m): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2012
naija, na so so fake things full here..
Even fake garri people self.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by onome25(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2012
PHIPEX: A man who was putting on full military uniform was arrested this afternoon by members of the Nigeria Military Force at the spare parts market close to Iyana Itire bus stop, Lagos. As a passerby, the full detail of what transpired is not known to me but it's a pointer that there are many fake officers around us. The man in question was instantly striped of the uniform before he was arrested.
Let's be security conscious because such persons may commit a crime which will be easily attributed to members of the military.
[img][/img]

[img][/img]
WHERE THE OFFICER WEN THEY ARREST NAH,,,,abi this ur hand na him be the officer,see if u dont have better news &photos to tell us next time share ur news & pictures to urself!

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by opda: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2012
iykemanchi: naija, na so so fake things full here..
Even fake garri people self.
so?
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Iyaqueen(f): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Must you.....Attension sicker silly
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Ejine(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2012
The person wey get that hand for de picture must be a refugee from Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by sunnshyn(f): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2012
Iyaqueen: Must you.....AttenTion sEEKer silly

Don't mind him..mtscheww
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by mallorca(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2012
Ejiné: The person wey get that hand for de picture must be a refugee from Somalia.
you may not be far from the truth
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2012
Idk??
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2012
The pictures are not telling the full story.btw,that's naija 4 u,i wonder his reason for impersonating a soldier
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2012
Yo what kind of thread is this?, You guys just slap anything on the front page

the original post has typing errors and everything lol

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by jeyne(f): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2012
How does it affect the price of suya?
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by lacasa: 1:29am On Oct 25, 2012
jeyne: How does it affect the price of suya?

If u ask us na who we go ask
gringringrin
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by madamebebe(f): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
Yo what kind of thread is this?, You guys just slap anything on the front page

the original post has typing errors and everything lol

. Doooooood your hairline!!! shocked
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 25, 2012
madame_bebe: . Doooooood your hairline!!! shocked

lol ehh? lmao what?!
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2012
This lady just registered.

Wtf is going on tonight....lol
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by rotimiland(m): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2012
Arrested at spare parts market. I dont need a compass to know where this soulja comes from. grin grin grin
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by coolest0(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2012
this is absured, what is our country nigeria turning to
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by dhtml(m): 2:25am On Oct 25, 2012
gunpoint: Mtchew. . .
Spare parts market, and here I was thinkng the fake solider went to check the current price of garri in the market sef.
I thought he even went to steal sacks of garri sef
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Sunbellar: 3:20am On Oct 25, 2012
dhtml:
I thought he even went to steal sacks of garri sef
OK, YOU ARE BANNED FOR MENTIONING 'GARRI' WHICH IS THE ONLY STABLE FOOD FOR NAIRALANDERS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by mkohagwu(m): 4:03am On Oct 25, 2012
WEY THE FAKE ARMY MAN NAA undecided undecided
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 25, 2012
frontpage,eh for story we cant even see the person involved or the whole scenerio,only person wey resemble YAW (wazobia fm wearing cap in first picture )and another person hand we dey see? who is the moderator of this section and post? he/she should be garrily banned immediately.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by Wsdm: 4:46am On Oct 25, 2012
I am not surprise at all. I usually see all of them as fake. These are people that goes around without any traceable identity; no plate number, no name-tag on their uniform. They have only been confirming the great legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti's assertion of 'unknown soldiers'. They have been committing a lot of atrocities with this un identifiable identities.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by tatosh: 5:48am On Oct 25, 2012
There are so many fake soldiers roaming around Lagos streets..not news!
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) by stevewale(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2012
A lots of people on this forum don't have any sense of appreciation at all. They are always fast at criticising the good ones. The OP just tried to call our attention to the fact that we all need to be security conscious and know who is who. Una wey get bad mouth and belle, shey una fit go stand for soldiers front say una wan snap pictures perfectly? I'm sure say na hospital u go dey wen dat pics go dey Nairaland becos of d beating of ur life dem go dish out to you.
If you can't appreciate people's effort and encourage them, then shut ur dirty mouth. Mumus. Awon ode oponu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) / "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari / Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.