Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim (36179 Views)

Fayose Attack Atiku / Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by buhariguy(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

APC is a party that came with a change mantra.
We're expecting a difference, not comparison.
is it not different?

PDP did not allowed APC mega rally in 2014,
APC allowed PDP mega rally.

Fayemi as incumbent did not order commercial buses and vehicle to government house, to deny people of their free movement in 2014.
But fayose is doing that now in 2018.

Thief fayose was the commando of DSS and army in 2014.
Fayemi did not even know the office of DSS and army in 2018. They even withdraw his securities.

The difference is much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by DozieInc(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
just one question

was fayose the only person there when police fired tear gas?

How come he is the only one it caught

Drama governor

Why fire tear gas when the Governor of the state is around??
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by pafisayo(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Apina:
To those who did not listen to what Fayose said after the whole incident; he said, when they started shooting the tear gas, he approached the police men and told them he is the governor, they told him governor my foot and he was then hit with the butt of a gun.

People have the right to gather for whatever reason as far its not criminal. There was no reason why what happened should be condoned no matter who you are supporting. SARS do not care to know whether u are pro APC or PDP when they want to intimidate you. undecided

Very true but where you Got it wrong was when you mentioned Fayose said : he walked to the policemen and told them he is the Governor!!!
Fayose won’t walk Up to anyone and say he is the Governor. Every policemen would recognize a governor soon as you see his security details .
I don’t know the basis for which you believe his words are 100% true but I doubt if this man is Jesus or an Holy prophet that would probably not lie especially with his anticidents in the last few years LIFE SUPORT MANCHINES PAMPERS stories etc .
One of the few thing these politicians have in common is the ability to lie at Will so to believe what he said Totally as the truth is technically wrong to start with .
Infact I think the whole scene was played out because I was suprised they got an Ariel pic view of the Tear gas flare. Looks pretty much like PDP had a Drone in the Air ready to take pictures as soon as the unlawful gathering was about being dispersed ( I said unlawful because the DIG already notified all parties they can’t simultaneously run a rally the same day )

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Osgilliat(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Apina:
To those who did not listen to what Fayose said after the whole incident; he said, when they started shooting the tear gas, he approached the police men and told them he is the governor, they told him governor my foot and he was then hit with the butt of a gun.

People have the right to gather for whatever reason as far its not criminal. There was no reason why what happened should be condoned no matter who you are supporting. SARS do not care to know whether u are pro APC or PDP when they want to intimidate you. undecided

And you believe that a sitting governor can be hit with the butt of a gun and go free? With his armed security details with him?

We really have a long way to go in this country.
Our only problem is not only the politicians. We the citizen contribute to our problems in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by DeOTR: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2018
buhariguy:
is it not different?

Fayemi as incumbent did not order commercial buses and vehicle to government house, to deny people of their free movement in 2014.

Fayemi did not even know the office of DSS and army in 2018. They even withdraw his securities.

The difference is much.
This is not about Ekiti State. It's about APC government always doing everything possible to shut down any protest or rally that's not in their interest.
People have the right to hold rallies at any time they want.
I wonder what the Police is afraid of about this particular rally, when Ekiti State most probably has the largest concentration of security operatives in the country as we speak.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Konquest: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69299113:
Fayose the comedian.
He is nothing but a drama king.
He should join Nollywood ASAP.
We say no to Pity Party.
We were looking at the video on YouTube and we can't stop laughing, especially looking at his wide BIG MOUTH and him shedding crocodile tears  .
Comedian of a guy!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2G8KXFJI8c
^^^^^
^^^^^
I agree with you.

Ayo Fayose is a bloody liar!

I actually monitored his first entry into the rally on AIT via
online streaming with the cervical collar [neck brace] round
his neck and he walked a relatively long distance to the
podium. He even spoke and held the microphone by himself.

He then walked back the same relatively long distance again and
when he got to where the journalists from Channels TV and AIT where
he started faking extreme neck pain and over-acting. He then started
crying in the most embarrassing way... and when Seun Okinbaloye of
Channels TV asked him if he was crying... He said his neck was
severely paining him and talking all kinds of trash to deflect attention.

If it is TRUE that his neck was paining him he would NOT have
been able to walk that relatively long distance at the rally venue - the
ambulance would have been brought closer to the podium
to pick him. Instead he walked a long distance to the ambulance
from the podium. It is inconceivable that the police would beat up
a State Governor which is a criminal offence. If it really happened
I would have been the one defending Ayo Fayose... but even
the senior police boss respectfully spoke in TV that the police
would never beat a Governor up.

I'm an expert in decoding people's body languages... Ayo Fayose's
first movement on foot into the rally yesterday was NOT the same as
his exit. He did a very shameful, stupid and embarassing things... crying and
all that for the television cameras and to manipulate Ekiti citizens to
vote for PDP.

My friend Sen. Dino Melaye also wore a cervical collar [or neck brace]
when he returned to the senate and he also pretended he was in
pains, but that same day and subsequently, he was moving his head
properly and laughing even with the neck brace.
grin

These guys are some of the greatest pretenders I have ever seen
and Ekiti people must vote the PDP out of that state because
he is owing civil servants 8 months unpaid salary this year and also
pensioners. He has also messed up the accounts of that state
and is trying to use Eleka to cover his tracks. More financial scams
in Ekiti Government circles will be exposed if PDP is voted out of
that state. Ekitis deserve better that this rubbish from SIMPLETONS!

READ MORE HERE:
==> https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/07/why-i-leaked-ekiti-election-rigging-tape-nigerian-army-captian/
==> https://www.nairaland.com/4611647/nigerians-mock-governor-fayose-remind/5#69308252

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesolutions:
Was it not live on AIT?
AIT professionalism has lost it value long ago. Where were they when FAYOSE invaded the courtroom prior he became the gov? Where were they when ex-Rivers CP blocked the govt house road against gov Amaechi? these two scenes happened under GEJ. Let him gotta hell with his crocodile cry.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Bimpe29: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
That is typical Nigerian for you. Must you lie to get sympathy votes? While I don't condone any form of injustice and impunity, it must be noted that Fayose's claims were crafty.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Bimpe29: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
The difference is crystal clear truly.

buhariguy:
is it not different?

The difference is much.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by thesolutions(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

AIT professionalism has lost it value long ago. Where were they when FAYOSE invaded the courtroom prior he became the gov? Where were they when ex-Rivers CP blocked the govt house road against gov Amaechi? these two scenes happened under GEJ. Let him gotta hell with his crocodile cry.
As in AIT should be omnipresent. They should be every where covering every event. This is evident that I am thinking differently.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by thesolutions(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
somehow:

Maybe he doesnt hace AIT cos not everyone live in Nigeria or have AIT.

So can you answer his question?

If hw is not in Nigeria, he wouldn't be using tuner tv. AIT is digital hope you know.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Apina(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Osgilliat:

And you believe that a sitting governor can be hit with the butt of a gun and go free? With his armed security details with him?

We really have a long way to go in this country.
Our only problem is not only the politicians. We the citizen contribute to our problems in this country.

This is Nigeria, nothing surprises me anymore. What would the armed security details who are also police officers working for the same pay master do? Mind you the IGP said and its on record that Fayoses security details would be withdrawn which most likely has been done.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by somehow: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesolutions:

If hw is not in Nigeria, he wouldn't be using tuner tv. AIT is digital hope you know.

Leave aroma and eat food.

Answer the question: Was it shown on TV that he was beaten or personally teargassed?
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Apina(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
pafisayo:

Very true but where you Got it wrong was when you mentioned Fayose said : he walked to the policemen and told them he is the Governor!!!
Fayose won’t walk Up to anyone and say he is the Governor. Every policemen would recognize a governor soon as you see his security details .
I don’t know the basis for which you believe his words are 100% true but I doubt if this man is Jesus or an Holy prophet that would probably not lie especially with his anticidents in the last few years LIFE SUPORT MANCHINES PAMPERS stories etc .
One of the few thing these politicians have in common is the ability to lie at Will so to believe what he said Totally as the truth is technically wrong to start with .
Infact I think the whole scene was played out because I was suprised they got an Ariel pic view of the Tear gas flare. Looks pretty much like PDP had a Drone in the Air ready to take pictures as soon as the unlawful gathering was about being dispersed ( I said unlawful because the DIG already notified all parties they can’t simultaneously run a rally the same day )
Its only in Nigeria that citizens need to seek permit to gather which is a fundamental human right. I only quoted Fayose so as to reiterate that those where not my words, whether i believe or not is subjective. Me and you were not there, so we can't validate or deny whatever he said, mind you "This is nigeria". lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesolutions:

As in AIT should be omnipresent. They should be every where covering every event. This is evident that I am thinking differently.
other big media stations who covers those events are omnipresent? I doubt if you understand PROFESSIONALISM ? They are professional when they allow Fayose to run unethical advert about a particular candidate labeling him with names? If it were to be some other places such organization would have been frustrated out of the system.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by authority2006(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesolutions:

Its obvious you don't have a AIT in your tv tuner Chanel listening.
Hahaha, lol. This one is claiming that he saw the police beating Fayose on AIT TV.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Shamzo4u: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
but he's a learned and an educated man now and he supposed to knw that police people always have their names tagged in front of their uniform. even a common man knows that.
.oya who slap you Mr.governor
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by authority2006(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

People still have the right to peaceful assembly.
The police wouldn't ever give permission for any anti government protest/rally on the order of the Federal government.
The APC is playing with fire.

What fire my friend? When Jonathan and PDP didn't allow APC bigwigs to enter Ekiti state four years ago for the mega rally of APC/Fayemi, what happened? What did you say, how did you react to it?
You guys should be happy and thank God that Buhari is not a typical Naija politician, none of the PDP bigwigs should have been allowed to enter Ekiti for PDP mega rally this year. But it is Buhari, he's not interested in paying you back in your own coins. Just tell Mr dramatist to take it easy and stop hanging a broken hand to a broken neck. Lol.

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by DeOTR: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
authority2006:

What fire my friend? When Jonathan and PDP didn't allow APC bigwigs to enter Ekiti state four years ago for the mega rally of APC/Fayemi, what happened? What did you say, how did you react to it?
You guys should be happy and thank God that Buhari is not a typical Naija politician, none of the PDP bigwigs should have been allowed to enter Ekiti for PDP mega rally this year. But it is Buhari, he's not interested in paying you back in your own coins.
I condemned PDP in 2014 and I'll do same with APC now.
I hope you'll be happy if by 2022 the PDP is repeating the same feat against APC if Fayemi wins on saturday?
We can't say we want a better society and still continue in the old ways and justify it by the actions of those we condemned.
The way I hear APC justify every bad things happening these days by what it's obtained in PDP times, it's like they're competing to outdo them.
Saturday election is a family affair, outsiders should steer clear.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by authority2006(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

I condemned PDP in 2014 and I'll do same with APC now.
I hope you'll be happy if by 2022 the PDP is repeating the same feat against APC if Fayemi wins on saturday?
We can't say we want a better society and still continue in the old ways and justify it by the actions of those we condemned.
The way I hear APC justify every bad things happening these days by what it's obtained in PDP times, it's like they're competing to outdo them.
Saturday election is a family affair, outsiders should steer clear.

Good to know your decision back then but it happened nevertheless.
Secondly, this is not a justification but a reminder because you were mentioning FIRE as if we didn't witness it from PDP four years ago.
Thirdly, tell Fayose to stop the drama and stop hanging a broken hand to the broken neck.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by thesolutions(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
somehow:

Leave aroma and eat food.

Answer the question: Was it shown on TV that he was beaten or personally teargassed?

on which TV
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by somehow: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
thesolutions:

on which TV

TVC
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by thesolutions(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
somehow:

TVC
l can only watch one at a time.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by unmask: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2018
DeOTR:

Let's not deceive ourselves, we all know the Police is not not neutral here.
I'm not sure, but I don't think both parties will ever cross path if the rally held.
There are over 30000 Police men in Ekiti state as we speak. More than half of them are in Ado/Ikere axis.
Curtaining untoward circumstances should not be a concern, except maybe, they are there for the usual reason and not to maintain peace.
We all saw an example of how a Police force should be in Egypt during the uprising there.
We are not at war and the Police would never authorize any protest perceived to be against the government. Is this how we want to build a society for all?
I'm just waiting for when this government will achieve what they want.
The police is at the beck and call of the government true.....but it doesn't change the fact that when there is going to be a likelihood of violence it should be avoided.....and besides the police grants permission for protests....which they say they did not grant...... therefore the protesters violated the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.