Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? (5400 Views)

Look At What I Did To This Facebook Girl / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by englishmart(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
lalasticlala:

Welcome back Englishmart
thanks, bro.. How is going?

Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by dsmartj(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gbagam...
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by Audray(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is we women like to show we are doing things and that in turn rubbish the male counter parts

You will never see men showing the whole community what they do for their woman.

Well, men do have higher thinking intelligence I must say
Yeah sure. What do women know? They're just for sèx and shîtting out children and cooking from morn till night and cleaning and catering and stroking egos and the occasional dîck. Very dumb set of humans. They shouldn't even be classified human cos they're less than. We know that the brain in their head is just plain decoration. It only understands orders relating to sèx and mundane servility. Doing otherwise turns them into feminists and we know that feminists are dumb . They should basically be executed for having independent thoughts. Uhg women are so fuçkiñg irritating. They don't know that fuçking,cooking and birthing is an honor. They should be glad men even associate with them I'm I right? ( I bet most guys wish the above is a totally acceptable thing to say.Well it's not.).

Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by jeezy255: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

That’s just it.

My DAD has always told me that “a lady will never forget the advantage she has over her man in an argument”.

Women will always remind you of how USELESS you are especially when you are unemployed or Unproductive.

Never allow a lady drag you into MARRIAGE especially when you are not Financially and emotionally ready.
I have always encouraged GUYS to settle for resourceful and productive ladies ahead of slay rubbish

correct talk o marry a productive woman instead of slay queens that will finish your money and runaway to the next man
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
FUNNY POST

A) so because the husband is happily married for 10yrs to an unemployed wife, it means that the community does NOT know she is unemployed?!

B) why is it a problem for the husband if wifey tell the community that husband is unemployed?! is it a deadly disease to be unemployed OR is it just Nigerian men's ego at work?

C) if the wifey tells the community, does that mean they are NOT happy any longer?!?

funny Nigerians and their misplaced ego!

Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by smart6(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
jboy73:
The man is the bread winner.... That was how nature made it.

That said. How about the women shouting "equality" upandan. They should let the table turn on them na. No need for alarm, that's the 'follow-come' of equality.
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
FUNNY POST

A) so because the husband is happily married for 10yrs to an unemployed wife, it means that the community does NOT know she is unemployed?!

B) why is it a problem for the husband if wifey tell the community that husband is unemployed?! is it a deadly disease to be unemployed OR is it just Nigerian men's ego at work?

C) if the wifey tells the community, does that mean they are NOT happy any longer?!?

funny Nigerians and their misplaced ego!

Thanks for addressing this issue logically o. A Naija man is feeding his jobless wife and family, everyone knows even the pant she wears was bought by him, he will brag about being the provider. But when a woman takes over, they'll expect her to lie her husband is the one doing the providing. All to protect his ego.

Some women will buy cars and claim it was bought by their men.
I don't get it oo!

Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
englishmart:
[ take a look at this sad

I really don't care about the facebook post, all I can think of right now is the lady in the picture kiss

Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
So it's only women that are meant to stay at home? Shiorrr

Traditionally, yes! But if you want the roles reversed, then you better be prepared to put your machismo aside & be the lady of the house grin

Joblessness = emasculation.

Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by somehow: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ndukings92:
the better ones are still in existence op. mum is a good example of one and am a living witness.
That you knew meant she didnt really do it codedly.

Except you knew years later and not during the period.
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by centboy123456(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is we women like to show we are doing things and that in turn rubbish the male counter parts

You will never see men showing the whole community what they do for their woman.

Well, men do have higher thinking intelligence I must say

Hi you look beautiful
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by Alwaysking: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Traditionally, yes! But if you want the roles reversed, then you better be prepared to put your machismo aside & be the lady of the house grin

I see
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by LordsApostle: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
mhizenugu:
Old stale news!
let's converse.
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by tollyboy5(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It is true. The thing is, even when a woman is unemployed, she can still be useful as a person around the house. With some guys though, they become completely useless when they're unemployed, because they aren't used to housework I guess. The wife would have to come home from work & start cleaning etc, even though there was someone at home the whole day. Sorry, but that must be very frustrating.

Personally I'm too harsh & blunt to be with an unemployed man. I won't hide my dissatisfaction if he's the bum type that sits infront of the TV all day without cleaning the house & getting my dinner ready grin
IMHO, men aren't meant to be stay-at-homes. It's unnatural.
Ori e pe! nature made it dat way its just that women abuse their privilege most times and demand for more
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by tollyboy5(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Women don't have to sit some dirty ass all day long at home this is 21st century women are to work but don't get too much involve work. in fact most work out there don't really give women difficult task like male employees. So get something doing sad women are very lazy most especially graduate who has nothing to offer Dan I'm a graduate undecided common they are female nerd working as a programmer with Microsoft sad
Re: How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? by madridguy(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing with me the lesson from your dad.

EVILFOREST:

That’s just it.

My DAD has always told me that “a lady will never forget the advantage she has over her man in an argument”.

Women will always remind you of how USELESS you are especially when you are unemployed or Unproductive.

Never allow a lady drag you into MARRIAGE especially when you are not Financially and emotionally ready.

I have always encouraged GUYS to settle for resourceful and productive ladies ahead of slay rubbish

I Told Her I Needed Space...see Why[screenshot] / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This)