Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets (2309 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / We Dont Have To Expose Our Private Lives On Social Media All The Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by arinze198(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Three young sex workers trafficked from the SouthEast to a popular hotel in Lagos have confessed that they stressed and over worked their private parts in order to meet up with the targets set by their captors.

The captors and lovers, Mr. Ikechukwu Egbulefu and Vera John, have been arrested and paraded for human trafficking at the State Command, Lagos.

The victims, two 18-year old girls, Deborah David, Chinwendu Onyekachi and 22-year old Helen Dickson, revealed that they were lured to Lagos under the false pretending of securing jobs for them but ended up as sex workers.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/stressed-private-parts-meet-targets-rescued-sex-workers/

Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by Nightmareo07: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2018
undecided
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by Nackzy: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Ehyaaa it's a pity , but come to think of it, is that the only job on earth

1 Like

Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by thesicilian: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
I feel for the men that will marry those girls with such high mileage private parts!

2 Likes

Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Omo. Nowadays about 90% of Naija galz dey do oloshoism. I dey fear marriage self, cos no girl is to be trusted this dayz

1 Like

Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by pelicanbeau(f): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Are these not the ones that were forced to always make 30k as daily target by their traffickers/abductors of the same clan, south east Nigeria?
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by mimimile93: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
arinze198:
Three young sex workers trafficked from the SouthEast to a popular hotel in Lagos have confessed that they stressed and over worked their private parts in order to meet up with the targets set by their captors.

The captors and lovers, Mr. Ikechukwu Egbulefu and Vera John, have been arrested and paraded for human trafficking at the State Command, Lagos.

The victims, two 18-year old girls, Deborah David, Chinwendu Onyekachi and 22-year old Helen Dickson, revealed that they were lured to Lagos under the false pretending of securing jobs for them but ended up as sex workers.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/stressed-private-parts-meet-targets-rescued-sex-workers/

Igbo girls and prostitition ehn...
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by mimimile93: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Omo. Nowadays about 90% of Naija galz dey do oloshoism. I dey fear marriage self, cos no girl is to be trusted this dayz

Bro where did you get your statistic from?

Because according to WHO 100% of Nigerian ladies are prostitutes only few work in brothels while others disguised as girlfriends and wives..

2 Likes

Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
so child trafficking is still existing in this modern era,it's naive and gullible fellows that can fall prey to their outdated and overused tactics
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by mimimile93: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Nackzy:
Ehyaaa it's a pity , but come to think of it, is that the only job on earth

OUR ladies are lazy. Very lazy..

1 Like

Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

Because according to WHO 100% of Nigerian ladies are prostitutes only few work in brothels while others disguised as girlfriends and wives..

I no even know say he don reach infinity. Bro, wetin man go do naaa
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by punisha: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2018
cry
Man's inhumanity to man...
How do some people sleep at night?!
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

Mehn..most of our nigerian babes don cast.. Just because they wanna belong.
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who will marry them after seeing this happen to them
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

I am not looking forward to marriage at all sef undecided

Nonsense everywhere angry
Re: We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

I am not looking forward to marriage at all sef undecided

Nonsense everywhere angry

Na real nonsense everywhere.. I don't blame guys at times when they use some of them for rituals. Every social media and applications are filled with money seeking girls selling their pussy for monetary gains. When have we lost It as an individual? They seem not to worry that prostitution/fornication is a sin to GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Na Me Go Fukk All D Naija Gals Finish / Man Grabs Shark With Bare Hands On Delaware Beach In Viral Video [video] / Help! Can I Still Kiss Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.