Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (30623 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by TimFisher2: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rolings:
@TimFisher2

Shame on you. You certainly are a PDP sympathizer or even a member. Someone was tear gassed in the midst of people and he's the only one crying and having bandages all over his body.... What a clown. Remember the China Railway Station embarrassment..... Yoruba are too cultured to be that rascally and foolish in the name of politics.....
No wonder oshiomole labelled him a poor student of the struggle... The fool is crying because of ordinary teargass when commerades and activists have suffered lots of teargass, arrests , jail in the fight for the democracy he is trying to rubbish.

The theatrics he is using to whip up sentiments against the opposition is even more deadly than the propaganda you all are accusing the government of using to grab and maintain power.

Don't pour your frustration on Yoruba

I have one question for you?

Is Governor of Ekiti State an Activist??

1 Like

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Sunsets: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
I thought they promised us change?
sojiboy:
Below is the video of attack on opposition in Ekiti in 2014, where peaceful protest was turned to battle field, one was killed, sitting Governor was teargassed and his party members were humiliated, attacked, arrested and killed, eventually the militarized election was won by Fayose and since then Ekiti has never been same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgy-An71Io4
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by raphaeladeyele: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
WAT HAPPEN IN 2014 BY PDP DURING GEJ IS MORE BRUTAL DAN WAT OCCURED NOW, ESAN A KE LORI ASEBI

1 Like

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Ziggylady(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Okay maybe it will continue like that.

PDP in 2014
APC in 2018

now if PDP wins Federal sit next year, then it will be

PDP again in 2022...

I think that will be fine..I have stopped complaining cos it looks like that is the way Nigerians like it.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Amalekki: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Karma does not understand the word 'change'. Think of tomorrow before you act.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by bedspread: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
APC didn't start propaganda today!!!
Where was Fayemi teargased der?
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

I think that will be fine..I have stopped complaining cos it looks like that is the way Nigerians like it.
Not Nigerians but how each party supporters want it. All those shouting "Kama.... Kama" are worsening the situation.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by afamsco: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Did you say these things when fayose with the aid of obanikoro and a general brought soldiers to Ekiti in 2014 to intimidate the opposition?

so if these kinds of mess was done in 2014, we should keep on repeating it.
You also want Mr. President to be excluded from what is going on in Ekiti State.
My Brother, its undemocratic and a shame to the Nigerian State.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by ebenholer(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Now you see reason why APC could not hold on their 'CHANGE ' slogan but PROGRESS ' as a new slogan which I can liken to continuity of the PDP formal acts.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Ahmeduana(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Drversatile:
Watching in 6D. Criminality doesn't justify another.
AFTER ALL THEY SAY THEY ARE BRINGING CHANGE!
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by dokie: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fayemi has always been a nice guy. I remember in 2014, he immediately congratulated fayose after the elections, though he took it back after much pressure from the party. Indeed what goes around comes around.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Ahmeduana(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:

PDP in 2014
APC in 2018

PDP again in 2022...
And the cycle continues
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Demioso: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
pol23:
Keep supporting Evil.
Fed truly put pressure on Fayemi,But Fayose was peoples choice.
If PDP had played this type of politics don't you think they would've collected Lagos against all Odds.
GEJ would've sacked Jega and put Oribebe,but PDP was quite fair...PDP be like burglars while APC is Armed robbers and Assasin combined.
If GEJ was voted out for this assholes to fix things,yet they're doing far worse,instead of you all to call them to order you're all dancing.
We all get our turn one after the order...
The below picture of Fayose in 2014 is what this APC are using to get sympathy ,ask anybody that witness the Ekiti 2014 Election,APC are busy killing PDP and hence Fayose defending himself.
You all shouldn't come and shout endsars ooo..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYtcmUzFgjo
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Rolings: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
TimFisher2:

I have one question for you?

Is Governor of Ekiti State an Activist??

No. He is a tout

2 Likes

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by authority2006(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
kallmemrB:
In other words the APc Squad are counting scores...No spanner lost
TheGuyNextDoor:
PDP in 2014
APC in 2018
PDP again in 2022...[/b]
Drversatile:

I think if APC wanted to go that way, they would have prevented PDP bigwigs from entering Ekiti state on the day of their mega rally just like PDP and Jonathan did four years ago. That would have been the starting point but APC under Buhari didn't need to go too low to that point.
Then, give specific instructions to the police and the soldiers on how to treat PDP members like common criminals.
Fayose wanted drama and he acted it very well, what next?

Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by pol23: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Demioso:

This one now na interview ooo ... TKO Aluko,I bet you don't know the man.... Ask anybody about TKO in UNAD.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by pol23: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Demioso:

This one now na interview ooo ... TKO Aluko,I bet you don't know the man.... Ask anybody about TKO in UNAD.
TKO on TVC... remind me again ,who owns TVC?
My brother I'm no party member,All I just want is a better Nigeria...
Like I state earlier,GEJ intimidated Fayemi then,If Buhari is doing the same now,be sure another president will do the same again.
When are we going to get it right as a nation.
In the end either PDP or APC doesn't matter,it's the value of living as a Nigerian that get me shouting and typing this long Epistle.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by Atm2004(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please We All Should Be Matured In Thoughts and Comments, I'm Neither APC Nor PDP Fan. Can You For A Second Take A Deep Breath And Imagined That A Carnister Of Teargas Was In A Place You Have Over A Hundred Persons. But It Affected Dr. Peter Fayose Alone. I Should Hide Myself In Shame Cause It Doesn't Add-Up.

Nigerians are no fools!
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by obailala(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Drversatile:
But it totally justifies the need for the criminal perpetrators who are now crying crocodile tears today as oppressed victims to shut their stinking mouths and hide their faces in shame; if anyone should be complaining, it should be ordinary Nigerians, not the very same vultures who are the principal perpetrators of the crimes in the recent past.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by CioAngels(f): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
So this is a beautiful revenge on Fayose, that you must retaliate with the president watching. To you he tear gas you and you must tear gas him back. I would have thought you are more matured than Fayose, rather than face your strategy you are still crying over spilt milk after four year. what a shame.
Re: How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government by gidicouture: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:

PDP in 2014
APC in 2018

PDP again in 2022...
life na turn by turn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' / Dele Momodu Pays Condolence To Osinbajo ( Photos ) / President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.