Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Can I Get My Woman Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get My Woman Back? (1164 Views)

White Fluids Like Milk Comes Out From My Woman Breast During Sex!!! / Sex Video Of My Woman Is Online / My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Yusful131: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I have been dating this girl right from my year two in the University, we have done a lot together, she loves me wholeheartedly then, I love her too but I complaint too much on whatever she does, I cheated on her, I betrayed her trust. But to my greatest surprised, everything changed the day I had first sex with her after five years of relationship, ever since then I had started listening to her, treating her like queen, introduced her to my parents as their daughter in-law. I have also been to her house but met the absence of her parents. Her mother and others siblings knows about our relationship. But I discovered she has fell in love with another guy about a month ago, she has limited the way she chat with me, the calls and all that even if I call her, she felt reluctant to pick at times. Please what can I do to have my woman back? I really love her. We have chosen December for the introduction before this issue emanated. Thanks in anticipation for your candid advice.
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by chasefund(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
over to the elders
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Are u sure this one wants u to get her back....if u are sure she's already in love with another person ...why on earth do u want another man's girl

Cos a woman whose heart belongs elsewhere isn't yours anymore, she might use old time existing flame to run paroles with u....but dont force it, cos if u do, she might stay and marry u for marrying sake, women do this alot cos it's hard to get guys to settle down and they don't wanna loose a platter of Gold marriage opportunity.

my guy swerve go another lane, there are plenty fish in the sea....I know it's hard....but is harder to live with someone whose heart is elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Troublemaker007(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2018
*In Dj Khalid’s voice* And it’s another one..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by brownhawk: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
"how do I win her back". I lost interest in women long time bro. She's off ur water Go find another fish
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by ITbomb(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose is in hospital and you are here lamenting about a girl who has made her choice obvious
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by ImaIma1(f): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2018
You were probably pushing her away with your complaints, cheating, etc. And your cup just got full.
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Yusful131: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks to all for the advice.
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Yusful131: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
You were probably pushing her away with your complaints, cheating, etc. And your cup just got full.

But I took her home after the whole thing and we are living comfortably until I realized her mind is somewhere else.
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by babyfaceafrica: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
stories that touch the heart
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by mimimile93: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
While young men are thinking of how get rid of leeches op is thinking of how to get his leech back..

Indeed another man's food is another man's poison..
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by ImaIma1(f): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Yusful131:

But I took her home after the whole thing and we are living comfortably until I realized her mind is somewhere else.

If that is the case, maybe the harm had already been done.

But the best thing is to talk to her.
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sir just call her and talk to her

The thing is we women find relationship boring after some few months and want to try or taste other guys honestly speaking
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Justbeingreal(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

The thing is we women find relationship boring after some few months and want to try or taste other guys honestly speaking
Boring? After few months kwa to the extent of trying n tasting other guys. So if its marriage that's a lifetime thing when the boredom kicks then the trying and tasting starts in marriage.

Have always say this men and women are deceiving themselves... Love is scam if not for kids ehn.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Which kind stupid people dey nairaland. .
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by MrCork: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yusful131:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I have been dating this girl right from my year two in the University, we have done a lot together, she loves me wholeheartedly then, I love her too but I complaint too much on whatever she does, I cheated on her, I betrayed her trust. But to my greatest surprised, everything changed the day I had first sex with her after five years of relationship, ever since then I had started listening to her, treating her like queen, introduced her to my parents as their daughter in-law. I have also been to her house but met the absence of her parents. Her mother and others siblings knows about our relationship. But I discovered she has fell in love with another guy about a month ago, she has limited the way she chat with me, the calls and all that even if I call her, she felt reluctant to pick at times. Please what can I do to have my woman back? I really love her. We have chosen December for the introduction before this issue emanated. Thanks in anticipation for your candid advice.

angry
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by MrCork: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yusful131:

..is she lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by MissRaine69(f): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why did you stray from the relationship? Have you addressed that aspect?
The majority of men and a very few women can separate sex from feelings. It might have been just sex to you and nothing else but you broke her trust and for some people regardless of gender they cannot get over that aspect. Why should she have to wonder every time you smile at a woman or talk to women she has has to be on edge or question things when she sees you work a female. That’s not healthy in any way and it’s you who would have caused this.

You only love her now that she is with someone else. If you cared for her truly your penis would have stayed away from randon vaginas. It’s that simple.
If she has categorically stated she cannot forgive you and it’s over then respect that. I am not really sure if that conversation has actually taken place or not?

Both of you need to have a frank conversation about what she wants, is it well and truly over?
If she keeps sitting on the fence move on. As hard as it is you will have to.
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by edimolu(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrFriendzone:

Are you mad? yes or no. If you get the answer correctly, Wetclef will help you.
pray tell? when does your brain ever function?
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by edimolu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
@op, only if you knew the innumerable count of single ladies waiting to be loved would you not spend needless time on your already-gone-girlfriend?

i could remember being in your shoes a life time ago, mine was even dumb enough to tell me she is not dating the guy but she enjoys the attention...this is a girl we've dated for almost 5 years and fûcked over 400 times!!!

i told her to pick btw us, biitch said i should not put her in that spot, lol...bro...i was quick to move on...i stopped the calls and chats...

Am with another now....but ex still be buzzing my line hoping for a comeback....she'd wait tire!!

bro yhu seriously do not know what you missing, once a lady stops feeling you, just let go, trying to make it work reduces your esteem and self-worth!!!
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
edimolu:
@op, only if you knew the innumerable count of single ladies waiting to be loved would you not spend needless time on your already-gone-girlfriend?

So true bro. So true
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by wristbangle: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

This got to be one of the most pathetic advice of all time on Nairaland.

If you find relationship boring, what are you doing from your side to spice it up. Do you think it is easy for guys to constantly maintain sense of humour?
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by edimolu(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

So true bro. So true
Exactly
Re: How Can I Get My Woman Back? by Yusful131: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
edimolu:

i could remember being in your shoes a life time ago, mine was even dumb enough to tell me she is not dating the guy but she enjoys the attention...this is a girl we've dated for almost 5 years and fûcked over 400 times!!!

i told her to pick btw us, biitch said i should not put her in that spot, lol...bro...i was quick to move on...i stopped the calls and chats...

Am with another now....but ex still be buzzing my line hoping for a comeback....she'd wait tire!!

bro yhu seriously do not know what you missing, once a lady stops feeling you, just let go, trying to make it work reduces your esteem and self-worth!!!

I love this babe too much. I just pray she understands me.

(1) (Reply)

How A Girl Tested Her Boyfriend Twitter User / While Having Sex What Matters The Most.. / Is This Really The World Biggest Mosquito?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.