Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. (879 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by EmmyKween(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Last night Dr. Desmond and I had an argument over a phone call I got from a potential toaster; I respected him by not answering the call but he insisted I pick the call and put it on speaker. he said I should tell the caller never to call my line again...
I refused and like play we started an argument... To my utmost surprise Desmond brought his own phone from his Pocket and Smashed it on the wall in a Childish manner...
Now I'm feeling bad and considering buying him another phone...
Pls I urgently need your advice, SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND REPLACE THE PHONE FOR HIM

1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by els0nm0rali(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yes please. Go right ahead. And while you are it maybe you can replace my own phone too. I mistakenly dropped it.

How old is your boyfriend anyway?
Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by benson4u(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Both of you are behaving like kids. So when you buy this one, who buys the one he's gonna smash next? angry
Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by Babiod: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
As in like all those Koreans dey smash their phone in their movie abi,I sure say na cheap phone.E no fit be iPhone x or even 7 or all those Samsung ,even if e won mistakingly drop, I go beat flash as how I go pick am.
Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by pleasureosondu(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
@ op. Relationship isn't for kids. It takes a lot of commitment, compromise and understanding for it to work. Arguing over the threat of potential toasters shows how insecure ur relationship has become. It's only a matter of time before the inevitable happens. Op, men don't like competing with other men when it comes to their woman. So, better do the needful especially if you know ur relationship has a bright future.
Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by pleasureosondu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
EmmyKween:
Last night Dr. Desmond and I had an argument over a phone call I got from a potential toaster; I respected him by not answering the call but he insisted I pick the call and put it on speaker. he said I should tell the caller never to call my line again...
I refused and like play we started an argument... To my utmost surprise Desmond brought his own phone from his Pocket and Smashed it on the wall in a Childish manner...
Now I'm feeling bad and considering buying him another phone...
Pls I urgently need your advice, SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND REPLACE THE PHONE FOR HIM
pleasureosondu:
@ op. Relationship isn't for kids. It takes a lot of commitment, compromise and understanding for it to work. Arguing over the threat of potential toasters shows how insecure ur relationship has become. It's only a matter of time before the inevitable happens. Op, men don't like competing with other men when it comes to their woman. So, better do the needful especially if you know ur relationship has a bright future.
Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by mimimile93: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Believe this op at your own peril.

Last time I checked naija women were leeches..

No naija girl will buy her boyfriend N100 airtime talk more of phone
Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by MissRaine69(f): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Desmond needs to grow up!!
Nonsense!!
Buy him a phone why?
Why are you enabling such behaviour? Desmond can buy his own petulant tantrum thowing ass a phone not you!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
EmmyKween:
Last night Dr. Desmond and I had an argument over a phone call I got from a potential toaster; I respected him by not answering the call but he insisted I pick the call

RESPECTED HIM BY NOT PICKING THE CALL COS HE WAS THERE.
IN HIS ABSENCE YOU'LL PICK THE CALL AND ENJOY ALL THE TOASTING AND EVEN AGREE TO HOOKUP.
YOU'LL BE IN A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP AND NOT WAVE OFF TOASTERS BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL ATTENTION CRAVING GARBAGES WHO WANTS EVERYTHING BUT WILL NEVER GIVE NUN.

ALL OF YOU ARE CRIMINALS. RESPECT INDEED.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Younger Sister's Wedding / This Twitter User's Hilarious List Of Qualities Women Look For In Men / "If You Give Men Too Much Food, You Will Lose Light" - Beauty Queen Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.