Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (55636 Views)

Ben Obi's Outfit To Nigeria & Argentina Match In Russia. Photos / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

He may be big but if you look deeper and he's d one begging them for pictures.. Just see how reluctant Arsene Wenger is and the fake smile without showing teeth on Collina's face..

Drogba just gave him the privilege being a fellow black man

If only you are informed enough to know that he is richer than all of them combined.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Shame shame shame shame SHAME!! Every so called "Nigerian millionaire/Billionaire" is a shameless individual, how can you come from a country where a higher percentage of the population do not have access to 'basic' social amenities and you are not ashamed to go abroad and be displaying wealth and be shinning teeth like low budget cartoon character. Nobody should mention me with the excuse that 'they are not politicians' because any sensible person knows that every billionaire in Nigeria today made their money by taking advantage of the corrupt nature of all politicians so they are all GUILTY!!! angry
heyyyyyy low budget cartoon character. Abeg take am easy o
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
ufuosman:
Wenger fresh dere, no more thinking of Arsenal, I see the best ref so far. Drogba new hair style make him look young.

That's what kanu nwankwo should do also
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
khalids:

Bros...you sef notice am
I notice am too bros.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Greenm: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Omo see the bad eye when the Isreali BG's take de look Ifanyi...... grin
UNIZIK1stSon:
@myNAIJAinfo

Capital Oil boss and football enthusiast, Ifeanyi Ubah has been meeting lots of persons in Russia at the ongoing FIFA World cup in Russia. 

The Billionaire Business man was photo'd with former Arsenal coach, Arsene Wenger, ex Chelsea player Didier Drogba as well as others.

Sharing the news on Social Media, Dr. Ubah said:

"I have been meeting with world personalities all for the love and my passion for football.

Football is a global village and I am passionate about it because its a tool for human capacity development."

See the photos below:

Pic 1. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Pic 2. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Arsenal Manager and Frenchman Arsene Wenger

Pic 3. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and One of the best Fifa Badge referee in the history of the game Pierluigi Collins

Pic 4. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Ivorian and Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba

Pic 5. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah posing at the VVIP entrance at the Luzhiniki Stadium after yesterday's semi final game between Croatia Vs England.

More Photos>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/07/ifeanyi-ubah-meets-arsene-wenger-drogba-israeli-prime-minister/

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by scarpy: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

He may be big but if you look deeper and he's d one begging them for pictures.. Just see how reluctant Arsene Wenger is and the fake smile without showing teeth on Collina's face..

that igbo amaka is giving u goose bump ����
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Shame shame shame shame SHAME!! Every so called "Nigerian millionaire/Billionaire" is a shameless individual, how can you come from a country where a higher percentage of the population do not have access to 'basic' social amenities and you are not ashamed to go abroad and be displaying wealth and be shinning teeth like low budget cartoon character. Nobody should mention me with the excuse that 'they are not politicians' because any sensible person knows that every billionaire in Nigeria today made their money by taking advantage of the corrupt nature of all politicians so they are all GUILTY!!! angry

Did Ifeanyi Ubah tell your father to be poverty stricken Did he tell your father not to work smart when his mates were busy making money..... Talikanians want to have say in everything.... #Bye

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Money no be polish. Even with money he looks out of place. No style, sorry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thank God i wont be seeing Wenger next season. Can you believe i didn't buy Arsenal jersey for the past 3 seasons?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by PLAYBOX22: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Aresen winger face be like, "watin this one dey do".
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Ooduavoice: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Praktikals:

Stop this foolishness. We yorubas are united. We dont discriminate along religious lines. Mind you, I am a yoruba christian.

will you keep quiet.

Erie le gi.

(u have been chopped)
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Strika247(m): 12:36am On Jul 13, 2018
DonDemu:
See as my guy Ifeanyi Ubah take style use hat cover his igboic flatty

ewedu eating cone head coward spotted... infidel.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by donqx: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by mctowel01: 1:38am On Jul 13, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Free yourself of hate!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by raphy(m): 3:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Drogba looks like pialugi collina
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2018
GutsOverFear:

But why are you so pessimistic?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2018
CONTACT ME FOR,YOUR PROFESSIONAL,WEBSITE,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

NEED A BUSINESS I DEAR CHECK MY SIGNATURE

READ MORR STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Jerryojozy:
Na dem see as that fold arms jejely.
grin grin wink
Na so! Gud morning bro!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by zion88th(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2018
he has own agenda being a sport lover and club owner, but really whats the news in this ?!

how this pictures take inform or affect us now ?!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Kaysalas:

grin grin wink
Na so! Gud morning bro!
Morning bro.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by PLAYBOX22: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Akhigbeblog:
you are a fool, I have being seeing useless people on nairaland but you case is different. Uba has a football club in Nigeria that pays it players reason amount, who your family don help for Nigeria, you just open your mouth and say non sense
G take am easy grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by adecz: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Agbero no go leave this man body.

See as he just dey force himself into
people's personal space in the name of selfie.

You can see he was just a nuisance &
the people just tolerated him.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Strika247:

ewedu eating cone head coward spotted... infidel.
Missed target. I'm proudly Hausa
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by achi4u(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Toks06:
All these because he wants to be in the Senate..this same man is owing his workers,his authority radio n newspaper gone extinct,his football club doing badly because of debts and exodus of key players,work stopped for long on his games village and the catholic church he promised to rebuild since 2013.he just wants to remain in the limelight,as this is of no importance or benefit to anyone.he should stop wasting money and rather use it to clear his debts.. undecided
The one wey pained me na that Assumption cathedral he teared down for over 15 years ago...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Akhigbeblog(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
soberdrunk:

*your *it's *reasonable *nonsense all these children that wrote WAEC in 2010 but still cannot write correctly. I was going to reply you like an adult but i checked your profile and saw you wrote WAEC in 2010........... angry
oga you still the least human in Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Strika247(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonDemu:
Missed target. I'm proudly Hausa
uncircumcised timid stinking fool like you with your gworo stained teeth....aboki
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Strika247:

uncircumcised timid stinking fool like you with your gworo stained teeth....aboki
Where dem carry this pained ipob mumu come from?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) by Strika247(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=DonDemu post=69432734]Where dem carry this pained ipob mumu come from?[/quot

I have no time to banter words with an illiterate blood tasty herdman.. olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.