Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Main Reason Folks Take Tramadol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main Reason Folks Take Tramadol (776 Views)

Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex / I Take Tramadol To Masturbate / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Main Reason Folks Take Tramadol by byna: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
I've been wondering the benefits of tramadol and why would someone just wake up to dose the substance.
What is really the goal of this practise.

I once had a room mate who takes 250g tramadol anytime he intends sleeping with a runs girl. That it makes him last longer Like seriously?? HOW?
Re: Main Reason Folks Take Tramadol by tollyboy5(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
byna:
I've been wondering the benefits of tramadol and why would someone just wake up to dose the substance.
What is really the goal of this practise.

I once had a room mate who takes 250g tramadol anytime he intends sleeping with a runs girl. That it makes him last longer Like seriously?? HOW?
Mr man people take drug on different basis and mostly 70℅ of guys that use it do heavy jobs that need strength and more time. The sex's is added advantage

2 Likes

Re: Main Reason Folks Take Tramadol by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Trams are enemies of strong erection. Only amateurs worship tramadol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Decent Lady Needed For Marriage / Six(6) Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science / 87-year-old Man, Divorcing Wife, 27, Because She Wont Have Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.