Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate (6149 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Provide d video where he was assaulted.......where was his security detail we d assault was taking place?, how come d tear gas affected only him??.......u can fool ur ekiti pple , but can't fool some of us out here
Lol if you could deny the killings in Benue State where over 70 people were buried in a day .... Why would you acknowledge Fayose's ordeal
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Ihateyoumod: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
This eleka man nah deaf and dumb, he no dey talk sef...........

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Activistjohnny and shalomc both of you can join forces and attempt answering my questions.

You are free to,

1) Take advantage of google

2) Phone a friend

3) Ask the audience

You are allowed to make use of any of those avenues to arrive at credible answers to my questions.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
This eleka man nah deaf and dumb, he no dey talk sef...........
He talks eloquently... A firebrand pastor of the Christ Apostolic Church....

I guess Ambode couldn't talk in Lagos State Governorship campaign when Tinubu took over the entire campaign... Or Obaseki was a deaf and dumb when Oshiomole took over the entire campaign in Edo State

Butterfly... when you make sense I'd respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Lol if you could deny the killings in Benue State where over 70 people were buried in a day .... Why would you acknowledge Fayose's ordeal

I could also be tempted to ask you to scour the entire world wide web for an eye witness video which shows fayose being either beaten up or slapped or directly tear gassed.

There must be one out there considering the large number of people around him and within his vicinity during this alleged issue.

In this era of mobile phones and social media an event of such magnitude must have been captured by his supporters who thronged around him.

Can you show me one of such?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Ihateyoumod: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

I live above sentiment and emotionalism. I base my perception and opinion and judgements on facts. I have not seen NY video were fayose was slapped, beaten and shot at like he said.......a governor will be slapped, beaten and nobody will video it.... Didn't we all see wen tafa balogun, who was just IG was humiliated and slapped. Haba make una lie small small now

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
In God we trust in Ekiti State PDP. Not the police and military that couldn't protect the almost 7000 Nigerians killed this year alone.... But could muster courage to attack a peaceful rally and an unarmed Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

I live above sentiment and emotionalism. I base my perception and opinion and judgements on facts. I have not seen NY video were fayose was slapped, beaten and shot at like he said.......a governor will be slapped, beaten and nobody will video it.... Didn't we all see wen tafa balogun, who was just IG was humiliated and slapped. Haba make una lie small small now
Go and find it not my job to educate you.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

That little runt of a girl has nothing to offer same with the candidate and party she is trying to shove down everyone's throat.

If she or they did, she would be listing out achievements and agendas by now.

She just has a blank slate and that speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:
In God we trust in Ekiti State PDP. Not the police and military that couldn't protect the almost 7000 Nigerians killed this year alone.... But could muster courage to attack a peaceful rally and an unarmed Governor
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That little runt of a girl has nothing to offer same with the candidate and party she is trying to shove down everyone's throat.

If she or they did, she would be listing out achievements and agendas by now.

She just has a blank slate and that speaks volumes.
I have met enough of you apc skanks not to be drawn into any debate with you....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by alen4smith(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Fayemi dares not show up at the debate too. Meanwhile Eleka will ruin Fayemi one on one in a debate
babe chill!
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

He talks eloquently... A firebrand pastor of the Christ Apostolic Church....

I guess Ambode couldn't talk in Lagos State Governorship campaign when Tinubu took over the entire campaign... Or Obaseki was a deaf and dumb when Oshiomole took over the entire campaign in Edo State

Butterfly... when you make sense I'd respond.

You have not made sense at all. Not even once.

I ask you very direct and very proper electoral questions of which your answers to them would convince any reader that you indeed have a point and are pushing the better candidate forward but do you answer? No you don't

Instead you dodge and keep dodging it while claiming I am not making sense. Your inability to respond to my questions shows that you are the one not making sense at all with your chant for PDP because the answers to those questions should be reeling out of your tongue / fingers as the case may be right away. After all it is expected that all the campaign points and achievements of your candidate / party in ekiti should have been easily available to you right?

Stop embarrassing yourself so shamelessly and prove you have something beyond emotions upstairs so I ask again

1 Name one foreign investment fayose has attracted to Ekiti state that would make anyone vote for his stooge Eleka who so far has been unable to speak for himself.

2 Tell me the last time the salaries of Ekiti workers was paid or if fayose has any plans or has the capacity to pay them even half before the elections?

3 Tell me when fayose paid the pensioners their gratuity within the last 4 years. If he has, how much?

4 Every state declares their yearly internally generated revenue. Fayose has refused to declare the IGR of Ekiti state for the past 4years. WHY?

5 Tell.me truthfully if Ekiti people are happy being giving handouts in the name of stomach infrastructure by fayose despite receiving 20billion naira bail out funds on two separate occasions from the FG
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

I have met enough of you apc skanks not to be drawn into any debate with you....
Your a paid pdp agent,fayose has brainwashed you.you are one of those killing ekiti state if your truly from there.why are you not using the projects done by fayose to campaign for him? Why is he owing workers?
Why is he raising false alarm everywhere?
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
alen4smith:
babe chill!
She cant till the money fayose paid her is fully utilized.unfortunately,fayose has ran out of funds to renew her contract hence her rants and frustration.up jkf,up apc
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Your a paid pdp agent,fayose has brainwashed you.you are one of those killing ekiti state if your truly from there.why are you not using the projects done by fayose to campaign for him? Why is he owing workers?
Why is he raising false alarm everywhere?
Follow my posts.... Why waste my time on you Pharisees and Sadducees....did the works of Christ amount to anything when you conspired against Him?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:
Where were you in 2014? Seems the imaginary slaps nd teargas inflicted on fayose pained you more than the drama governor
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

In a nutshell you have nothing to put down when it comes to a debate.

You are supposed to have leverage since you are the sitting governors stooge. I am disadvantaged. You have the upper hand so should be able to glowingly list out all you have done in 4 years in ekiti in accordance with my questions.

Or am I asking you questions meant for the late Albert Einstein?
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
senatordave1:

She cant till the money fayose paid her is fully utilized.unfortunately,fayose has ran out of funds to renew her contract hence her rants and frustration.up jkf,up apc
PDP supporters in Ekiti State are diehards not handout motivated unlike you APC zombies
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

In a nutshell you have nothing to put down when it comes to a debate.

You are supposed to have leverage since you are the sitting governors stooge. I am disadvantaged. You have the upper hand so should be able to glowingly list out all you have done in 4 years in ekiti in accordance with my questions.

Or am I asking you questions meant for the late Albert Einstein?
Hurry call fellow zombies to vote... it's your killer party's own online poll

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Follow my posts.... Why waste my time on you Pharisees and Sadducees....did the works of Christ amount to anything when you conspired against Him?
Lets not digress to the scriptures,stay on ekiti.if your reasonable,please enumerate the good works of fayose and why eleka should be voted in.again,even an illiterate knows that online poll participants are mostly outsiders.how many ekiti people partook in that your poll? Up jkf
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Lets not digress to the scriptures,stay on ekiti.if your reasonable,please enumerate the good works of fayose and why eleka should be voted in.again,even an illiterate knows that online poll participants are mostly outsiders.how many ekiti people partook in that your poll? Up jkf
Your own online poll results....go and vote call other zombies and BMC crew....

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

PDP supporters in Ekiti State are diehards not handout motivated unlike you APC zombies
Fool hardy diehards like your thuggish leader? Your pain is increasing
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Fool hardy diehards like your thuggish leader? Your pain is increasing
A dead Fayose is more valuable than a living Buhari. Make no mistake.
Hurry before your satanic party's online poll closes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Hurry call fellow zombies to vote... it's your killer party's own online poll

And is that an answer?

Let me ask you some additional questions

1) What happened to the 20billion naira bailout funds fayose received from the fg in two tranches of 10billion naira?

2) When last did fayose pay entitlements meant for the royal fathers in ekiti? Did he postpone it or cancel it despite it being given government approval?

3) When Fayose said he went to China to speak to the business community there in order to bring Investment to ekiti did he truly do that or was he lying especially since NO INVESTMENT EVER CAME TO EKITI FROM CHINA and also especially since the pictures he circulated as proof of his speaking to the Chinese business community were later shown to be pictures he took while at a Chinese train station waiting for a train along with everyone else.

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And is that an answer?

Let me ask you some additional questions

1) What happened to the 20billion naira bailout funds fayose received from the fg in two tranches of 10billion naira?

2) When last did fayose pay entitlements meant for the royal fathers in ekiti? Did he postpone it or cancel it despite it being given government approval?

3) When Fayose said he went to China to speak to the business community there in order to bring Investment to ekiti did he truly do that or was he lying especially since NO INVESTMENT EVER CAME TO EKITI FROM CHINA and also especially since the pictures he circulated as proof of his speaking to the Chinese business community were later shown to be pictures he took while at a Chinese train station waiting for a train along with everyone else.

We value human beings.... Bring Leah back. Evil party

I will NOT enter that debate with you.... Or any other Lagos State failures posing as relevant persons online...

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

A dead Fayose is more valuable than a living Buhari. Make no mistake.
Hurry before your satanic party's online poll closes
Fayose that is worse than yahaya? Your as ignorant and unenlightened as fayose who couldnt wear his neck guard correctly
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Fayose that is worse than yahaya? Your as ignorant and unenlightened as fayose who couldnt wear his neck guard correctly
Why not donate your own neck for the sling
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

This bitterness will send you into depression after saturday.anyway,pdp is more evil.your an nurtw member like your governor
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Rinse and repeat.

You are yet to respond to even one of any electoral question you are asked.

I am not surprised though. Mediocres tend to flock around fayose a lot.

You can still redeem your rather bartered reputation right now by digging real deep and then answering my questions.

I am ready to apologise once you offer credible answers to them
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by senatordave1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Why not donate your own neck for the sling
Donate it for your leader's comedy show first
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Rinse and repeat.

You are yet to respond to even one of any electoral question you are asked.

I am not surprised though. Mediocres tend to flock around fayose a lot.

You can still redeem your rather bartered reputation right now by digging real deep and then answering my questions.

I am ready to apologise once you offer credible answers to them
Why are you losing your own online poll?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. / Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual NEC Meeting / 2023: PDP, APC Have Failed – CNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.