Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,271 members, 7,864,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog (1759 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak / Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog by Sashacrystal007: 1:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Talking on her show "Red Table Talk" Jada says

"My sort of addictions jump. They jump around. When I was younger, I definitely think I had a sex addiction of some kind, yes, that everything could be fixed by sex. You know what I’m saying?

she also opened up on her drinking addiction

"I remember reaching a rock bottom that time I was in the house by myself and I had those two bottles of wine and was going for the third bottle. And I was like, ‘Now hold up. You’re in this house by yourself going onto your third bottle of wine? You might have a problem."

She continues:

continue reading
www.oluwakaysblog.com

http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=84#

Re: Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Real woman

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog by ednut1(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
So 2pac self chop be dat

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog by otipoju(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Wife of a Bi
Re: Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Was she not the one that infected Will smith with aids?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? / Unclad Photos Of Lady Gaga Hits The Internet / Female Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.