Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State (1362 Views)

2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu / Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by IykeBrain7: 4:35am On Jul 13, 2018
�������MR FRANK NNEJI OON, LEADING APGA GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT IN IMO STATE SPEAKS ON REBUILDING THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF IMO STATE.

"Imo State has the potential to be among the top three states in Nigeria and indeed in West Africa, in the production of oil palm, cassava, rice, fish and piggery.

Small holder projects run by Imo indigenes will be the key to our agricultural development.

We need to get things moving again in this important sector, and with hard work this is achievable with a serious manager"

Let's join hands together with Frank Nneji to Rebuild the Imo of our dream.

FRANK NNEJI OON
Founder ABC Transport

Watch the Video clip Below.
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Don’t be fooled they are all birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by GOFRONT(m): 6:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Make una watch very well oo.....That is how Yaya bello came out from Fairplus transport too
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by Alejoc(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Nurtw ti take over!
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by nwosueugeneken: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2018
He has the capacity to rebuild Imo, I support him 100%, Rocha's is a disgrace to governance.
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by Nexgo: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2018
This man is the best amongst the rest....Only him can Rebuild that State others do not posses the capacity. Frank Nneji is a Manager and a Leader with integrity. In all his Companies he pays salary as when due same as his Pensioners.
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
I will support him
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by SamoaJoe: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Story of my life. Rochas said better!

The best person that loves that state that can develop it to standard is Samuel Anyanwu

ABC go use una money buy more buses oo. He will seek to expand his businesses from Imo money.
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

The best person that loves that state that can develop it to standard is Samuel Anyanwu

ABC go use una money buy more buses oo. He will seek to expand his businesses from Imo money.
If he can run a transport company for 25 years without droping the quality then I think IMO people can trust him

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by dezemilov: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2018
A man who successfully upgraded the transport system in Nigeria for 25years, can upgrade and save Imo State.
Because of Rochas, a brainwashed Northern puppet, imo state lost its glory as the most acclaimed giant of eastern states....But Mr Frank Nneji will restore the glory back because he has vision for Imo State. He is a distinguished man of intergrity, he is innovative, and he is proactive.

These qualities makes him unique for this job. Lets support Frank and APGA and drive away rochas, APC, PDP and any other corrupted party away from Imo State.
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by SamoaJoe: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2018
mrvitalis:

If he can run a transport company for 25 years without droping the quality then I think IMO people can trust him

Stop wasting your Saliva Oga. You don't know this people. Apart from themselves and their cronies.... You don't exist to them.

Frank Nneji my foot. I was in Imo in 2011. If anybody told me Rochas will be this failure, I would have sworn that its a lie.

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by dezemilov: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

You are funny, so you think buying more buses is why he wants to become Governor? He is already rich in oil, transportation and other conglomerate investments, do you think a giant enterpreneur like that wants your money? All he wants is to invest his time, his energy, his proactive vision in rebuilding Imo State again back to its glory. To boost the economy of our state by providing job opportunities for the youths, enterprenuership and acquisition skills for the women, widows and youths, to finish abandon projects, and restoring our glory back.

He doesn't want your money; all he wants is your support. And he will not let you, us and imo state down.
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by dezemilov: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Stop wasting your Saliva Oga. You don't know this people. Apart from themselves and their cronies.... You don't exist to them.

Frank Nneji my foot. I was in Imo in 2011. If anybody told me Rochas will be this failure, I would have sworn that its a lie.

You can't define all men with failure of one man. Rochas failed because he was not a true born Imolite, he is an influence of the Northern fallacy. He is an APC looter just like his masters who put him there.....But a messiah has come to do Spring Cleaning and restore Imo State back to its glory.... This time your vote will count. #SupportFrankNneji
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by mrvitalis(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I knew rochas was a scam from day one

He has no single establishment to his name, no track record absolutely nothing

What do you expect from such a man
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2018
That nigga been taking me to Ghana since 1242 AD
Re: Abc Transport Boss emerges The Leading Apga Guber Aspirant In Imo State by mbos: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

He is also an industrialist produce audio visual and Fibi "gala"

He is the best option . your hemp smoking senator has no investment idea

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Air's Logo?? / See What Angered Oyo State Govt To Demolish Ayefele's Music House / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.