Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence (39747 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by itspzpics(m): 5:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Ex Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo visits Femi Fani Kayode and his pretty wife precious at their residence just like Goodluck Jonathan and his wife.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/ex-president-obasanjo-visit-ffk-and-his-wife-at-their-residence/

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Nogodye(m): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Ebora Owu and the unserious clown in our nation.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Alejoc(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Ffk home the new 'Mecca'..... 2019 is a leveller!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by RevenGeMission: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Is OBJ shrinking ?

57 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by phemmyfour: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Obj, oya give him food

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Shukuakukobambi: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is OBJ shrinking ?

Yeah he is. Symptoms of growing old smiley

I wonder where he gets the energy to engage in all his ipata these days cheesy

Ebora owu the Nigerian devil

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by JosEast(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2018
OBJ...Great man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by anibi9674: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2018
the juju this man they worship strong.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by okachie1(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is OBJ shrinking ?
He's old nah. The man is very active at old age one of the things I admires about him though.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by BabaRamota1980: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is OBJ shrinking ?

Ki nin jebe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by RevenGeMission: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2018
okachie1:
He's old nah. The man is very active at old age one of the things I admires about him though.

Shukuakukobambi:

Yeah he is. Symptoms of growing old smiley

I wonder where he gets the energy to engage in all his ipata these days cheesy

Ebora owu the Nigerian devil

He's shrunk even more , i think it has to do with Buhari but i may be wrong ... also i want to believe this man's spirit is being renewed everytime, he is supposed to be at home sleeping or inactive , so many soldiers don't get to live as long as he has

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Shukuakukobambi: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:

He's shrunk even more , i think it has to do with Buhari but i may be wrong ... also i want to believe this man's spirit is being renewed everytime, he is supposed to be at home sleeping or inactive , so many soldiers don't get to live as long as he has

Buhari ke? OBJ no send anybody papa o cheesy

The guy is strong. Really strong. Maybe the ebora owu appellation isn't just a nick name after all wink

35 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Lipscomb(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Fani is a stupid man.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Bakerdav: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2018
The same obj abusing FFk 2015 election, that give him food he will dance to your tone

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Amaso99(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Ffk they enjoy better thing o choi!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by tobiit(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Bakerdav:
The same obj abusing FFk 2015 election, that give him food he will dance to your tone

In fact eeeh. U took that out of my mouth. I’m surprised as you. Its only Nigerians that fight over these clowns that i pity. Especially here on NL that memes was created for FFK.

15 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by MrAnele(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by MrAnele(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2018
In Nigeria you will find the worst leaders in the world...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by MrAnele(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2018
So baba even dey short... i never knew

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by yemmight(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2018
That Baba fit come after your wife o. Never trust OBJ.

4 Likes

July 2018... The Month Of Visitation

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by newbie2018: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2018
thosse blessed twins must be asleep...
God bless their futures

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by thunderbabs: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is OBJ shrinking ?

B4 nkor.. He is ageing na... Back to pikin mode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by sarahade(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Ok. Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by mattonnairaland: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Femi is a loyal boy. You just can't predict OBJ and that's why he's way ahead of politicians that started in his time. He's truly an elder statesman.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm the way peepz dey visit FFk this days i no understand

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Guyman02: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Since this Igbo lady came into FFK life, he seems to have found a new strength to carry and a happier man. From being anti Igbo to becoming an advocate for Igbos and promoter of Yoruba values and opening the eyes of Yoruba youths to the expansionist schemes of a certain tribe that is terrorising some states now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by LesbianBoy(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.