Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence (39755 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by SUNDICOS(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Bia woman, mind how that Man's hand is touching your stomach
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by RevenGeMission: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, really very troublesome , most of his mates managed to keep their nose out of Nigeria's mess
sojdson:

Many of his contemporary are still alive and very active, people like Gen. Gowon, Diya, Akinrinade, Buhari etc; just that he is the most troublesome among them.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by RevenGeMission: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Wow , really ?? why not take a new kidney
MICHEALADEX:

He’s been treating diabetics for more than 22years
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by RevenGeMission: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
namet:
Nature shrinks you when you're old. Don't worry, old age will happen to all of us and we'd have an opportunity to also shrink.

I must say Obasonja have had a very successful life, that many of us will only dream of.
And he is still waxing strong, going places and engaging himself in meaningful things, acquiring more knowledge through continued education, and sacrificing his personal comfort for the welfare of our country.

I doff my hat to him!

Well said ...Respect, but i still think they shouldn't have let him stay in the middle , looked like horror grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by BAILMONEY: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Yeah he is. Symptoms of growing old smiley

I wonder where he gets the energy to engage in all his ipata these days cheesy

Ebora owu the Nigerian devil
SUPERSTAR HOWS STATE OF OSUN TODAY
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by biggy26: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is OBJ shrinking ?
My bro. Old age is a shrinker.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by biggy26: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
phemmyfour:
Obj, oya give him food
Abi na ffk go give am food? Can you now see that politics is politics?!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bakerdav:
The same obj abusing FFk 2015 election, that give him food he will dance to your tone
anything to remove buhari is welcomed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Kennydoc(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guyman02:
Since this Igbo lady came into FFK life, he seems to have found a new strength to carry and a happier man. From being anti Igbo to becoming an advocate for Igbos and promoter of Yoruba values and opening the eyes of Yoruba youths to the expansionist schemes of a certain tribe that is terrorising some states now

Same way an Igbo lady came into the life of Davido and he started becoming responsible. There is something about Igbo women. They are builders of homes.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by bluecircle470: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Buhari ke? OBJ no send anybody papa o cheesy

The guy is strong. Really strong. Maybe the ebora owu appellation isn't just a nick name after all wink

Yes! He doesn't care who's ox is gored
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Ziggylady(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is OBJ shrinking ?

cheesy embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bakerdav:
The same obj abusing FFk 2015 election, that give him food he will dance to your tone

Babies bring people together even when they don't want to. So don't get surprised. wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Bakerdav: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=angelbulksms post=69340434]

Babies bring people together even when they don't want to. So don't get surprised. wink [/kquo,lol
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Bakerdav: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
AkupeMBANO:

anything to remove buhari is welcomed
,lol
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Bakerdav: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
tobiit:

In fact eeeh. U took that out of my mouth. I’m surprised as you. Its only Nigerians that fight over these clowns that i pity. Especially here on NL that memes was created for FFK.
yes oo
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by yabatown: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
OBJ VISITING FFK A NOTORIOUS DRUG ADDICT AND STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE POLITICIAN? This is HEIGHT OF DESPERATION!

Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by BENARI: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
FFK my main man. The only Yoruba man with balls.

Certainly not an Afonja descendant.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Shukuakukobambi: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
BAILMONEY:
SUPERSTAR HOWS STATE OF OSUN TODAY

You never cease to disappoint and betray your shallow thought and reasoning process angry

State of Osun is fine. Now what has that got to do with this thread? angry
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Shukuakukobambi: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
bluecircle470:

Yes! He doesn't care who's ox is gored

The baba is the real capo
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
THIS MAN AT THE MIDDLE OF THE PHOTOS RESEMBLE MONKEY NO BE SMALL
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by bibicici(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baba has PDP in his DNA, that's his Legacy and nobody abandons legacy.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by smesi: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin kini kini
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Wow , really ?? why not take a new kidney
guy you bad ooo you want Baba to go under the knife at his age...never!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by Mikefuq(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
JosEast:
OBJ...Great man
Which yeye great man
Re: Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence by NaMeAboki: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Meeting of ineffective noise makers - one, a serial letter writer and the other, a fulltime town crier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.