Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Could I Be The Father Of A Married Woman’s Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be The Father Of A Married Woman’s Daughter? (616 Views)

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Be The Father Of A Married Woman’s Daughter? by Beke2020: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Good evening Admin,

Please hide my ID. I am a young man of 39 years old. I am married, a father of three kids. About seven years ago,while I was dating my wife,we broke up briefly for like four months. During that time,I got a contract job in Ibadan so I moved from Lagos to Ibadan.

There was a pretty woman who was working with the company I was doing the contract for. It was a building contract as I am a building engineer. We were building a huge estate that would house a mall and other facilities. This lade,lets call her Pere, (she is from Niger delta)..she took a liking to me. We became quite close. I mean,people thought I was a charmer back then. And she was quite fine and real s*xy.

Pere and I had a fling during the time. It was cool at the time. She was the type who didn’t like to use condom and I happily obliged her cos that the real deal. What I tried to do however was try to pull out every time,Pere didn’t like it but I was not ready to be a father at the time.And just like I feared,this babe came to me like three months later to say that she was pregnant. And On top of it,she made a shocking confession that she is....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/could-i-be-the-father-of-a-married-womans-daughter/
Re: Could I Be The Father Of A Married Woman’s Daughter? by Betakeshi: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Re: Could I Be The Father Of A Married Woman’s Daughter? by Beke2020: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
You can't rule out the possibility gentleman
Re: Could I Be The Father Of A Married Woman’s Daughter? by Samuelgr8: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Beke2020:
You can't rule out the possibility gentleman

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Why Nude Maternity Shoot? Any Benefits? / Don't Continue Your Relationship if These Things Exist. / Bride Officially Cancels Her Wedding After Guests Refuse To Pay To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.